Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Default What is the craziest thing you would do or have done in the name of Alizée?

Just like the title says, what is the craziest thing you would do or have done in the name of Alizée?

If you are being hypothetical, be within reason... Don't say you would move mountains, or slay a dragon.... be real and say something you would possibly do... hypothetically speaking (i.e.: get a tattoo that represents Alizée; some people have one and that can be shared as something you have done.)

For me... I would go to France to see her perform... and I like the name Alizée so if I have a daughter I might name her Alizée... But I am single with no kids now.. so I guess first thing is first, I must marry another Alizée fan!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:05 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Well, in 2009 when I was just in the maddest mood about Alizée and made some crazy things . .

One times when I drove moped in our city, I went to one big supermarket's parking area and burned rubber. After little times on the asphalt was big A and bigger J

At least people saw that she is always in my mind, but maybe it wasn't so good idea anyway :O
Old 10-08-2011, 10:08 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...hlight=tattoos
Old 10-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

There's a restaurant called Firehouse Subs (idk if it's a nation-wide chain?) that has several hot sauces available for you to put on your food, and a couple of friends started a "hot sauce challenge" type of thing with the hottest one they had, where you filled a little cup with the sauce and licked it up. Well once I got around to doing it, I went with three friends of mine, two of them had already done it, the other was gonna try it along with me.

I decided to dedicate my stupidity to Zée herself and had a friend record my reaction to the thing. I uploaded it onto youtube and posted it on Zée's fb back when she still had it (her profile for fans.)

Well... a fellow Zée fan commented this on my link:
Quote:
I wouldn't even bother responding if I hadn't seen (--AAm member--) liking it.That's not funny neither proves any fidelity !!! I personally don't see anything for what to like the video. You guys act like plain idiots ! --Besides the fact that all of that was rude and disgusting... Why don't you throw yourselves from a building « pour Alizée » ?!
Rrroh, mais ça m'énerve ces trucs, c'est pas sérieux ça ! La honte ! :X
^
btw - this was the sauce http://www.hotsauceworld.com/357maddoghot.html
I doubt it's the hottest in the world, but it's one of the ones that is all burn and no flavor tbh
Old 10-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
That looked pretty awesome! ....

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
There's a restaurant called Firehouse Subs (idk if it's a nation-wide chain?) that has several hot sauces available for you to put on your food, and a couple of friends started a "hot sauce challenge" type of thing with the hottest one they had, where you filled a little cup with the sauce and licked it up. Well once I got around to doing it, I went with three friends of mine, two of them had already done it, the other was gonna try it along with me.

I decided to dedicate my stupidity to Zée herself and had a friend record my reaction to the thing. I uploaded it onto youtube and posted it on Zée's fb back when she still had it (her profile for fans.)

^
I doubt it's the hottest in the world, but it's one of the ones that is all burn and no flavor tbh
Too bad it wasn't one of those challenges where you get to rename the meal after you have conquered it.... I would have named it "Hot Alizee"

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-08-2011 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
Well, in 2009 when I was just in the maddest mood about Alizée and made some crazy things . .

One times when I drove moped in our city, I went to one big supermarket's parking area and burned rubber. After little times on the asphalt was big A and bigger J

At least people saw that she is always in my mind, but maybe it wasn't so good idea anyway :O

MADNESS!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post

^
YES! WE HAVE THEM HERE TOO. THEY'RE AMAZING.

The hottest I ever did was called Predator or something, a 9. It was my first time there and A. I didn't realize the sauces were rated and B. I didn't see the instructions that said "use only one drop". So after twelve seconds or so of dumping half the bottle on my sammich....

I'm sure you can imagine the searing pain I was in for the following hours.

I'm sure the sauce choices vary by region, but at mine they got one in that's called "Elvis: All Shook Up" or something. It's rated at 7, but it's more of a 5.5. Goddamn delicious though.

The chick at mine says the hottest one they have is some 357 something or other and you have to actually sign a waiver before being given a cap's worth.

Edit:

But I'd definitely travel to wherever a concert was being held (funds, permission, and schedule permitting). This spring break Zach and I are going to drive to Texas to go to an In n Out, so I don't think a road trip to New York or wherever would be a big deal. International travel would be a bigger deal.

Last edited by user472884; 10-09-2011 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-09-2011, 03:37 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

MADNESS!

Where is this from? Link to the clip?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I got it from an incredible gif site: http://www.fee-clochette.com/2011/20...enfoires-misc/

Look around, there are TONS on there. :3

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-09-2011, 03:52 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

SCORE. Thanks.

I wish I could contribute to the topic at hand: "What is the craziest thing you would do or have done in the name of Alizée?" But I don't want to get banned.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Tags
craziest thing, do for alizée, hypothetical