Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-20-2018, 04:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

Edit:

Later that night I had dinner at the Chez Paulo restaurant. This is a picture Blanche gave me of her and Alizee when they participated in an event to raise money for the Marie-Do association.

Blanche.jpg

Edit:

I had rotated some of these photos on my computer but for some reason they are coming out sideways when I upload them. I'll correct that when I get home.

Edit:

Better!!!!!!

Edsel.jpg

John.jpg

Japan.jpg

Blanche 2.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-20-2018 at 04:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-20-2018, 09:15 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Were her dogs there?

Edit:
I think we posted the same time. The pictures came up in the thread after I pressed Submit.

Alizee is just gorgeous. Yes, Gregoire is pretty sweaty there!

I love my signed picture!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-20-2018 at 09:21 AM..
Old 09-20-2018, 03:39 PM

Nobody else was there in the way of dancers or family.

Against my deepest trepidations ( I always wanted to use that word in a sentence), I decided to go back to the studio today.

I had mentioned how I asked her to say hello to Alizee America and I had screwed up and it didn't get recorded. That was a very big regret for me because I filmed her when she was signing the autographs and she was busy attending to that chore, but you don't really see then the beauty that comes out when she smiles. It's just a game changer.
But most people here said I shouldn't go back and as depressing as that was, I decided not to go back.

But yesterday I got an e-mail from Ghislain Rossi who runs the AIFC Facebook page. AIFC is one of the biggest if not the biggest FB pages out there. He asked me to get an autographed picture for him and for the members of AIFC.

Now Edsel can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said a couple of weeks ago that the AIFC site was in danger of shutting down. Now that might not surprise me because I have known Ghislain for years and it wouldn't be the first time he's talked about shutting the site down.

So I saw this getting of a couple of autographed pictures for them as a big opportunity to keep that site going.

Even so, I was still troubled in doing this, but then I realized that when I left an order for some shirts the other day, though I had given her my physical address, I did not give her an electronic device for us to communicate by. Were we to talk about this order and exchange credit card info via regular mail? So that was the tipping point. So I decided to go back.

Talk about fated. I didn't know the schedule of the studio. I didn't even know if they'd be open or if Alizee would be out of town. But I decided to catcha 4:30 bus. I got there in plenty of time but by 4:45.....no bus. The next bus was scheduled at 4:50.....by 5:00.....no bus. Mean while all these other numbered buses kept coming and going....2 or 3 times for the same numbered bus! I decided to walk down to the next stop. There was a large group of people there, but when other number buses came by, only one or two people got on. The mob was waiting for the 2 bus.

So the 2 bus finally comes along. I got on though there was little room. End result, I wind up getting to the studio just as about 15 people who were standing around outside started going up the stairs with Gregoire!

So I followed the crowd upstairs and there she is.....again! It looked like these people were registering for a class. A couple of people would go up to the counter and sign something and Alizee would give them something in return and then they'd leave.

There came a moment after about 5 minutes where I saw an opening and went up to the counter. Alizee greeted me graciously again. I had a prepared sentence in Frecnh saying I'd be quick "Je serai tres rapide". I told her about the contact address. Then I told her about the two pictures I wanted to get singed for AIFC. I asked her if she knew who they were and she did. Then some more people came in and she asked me to excuse her for 5 minutes. So I stepped back a ways and it was only about 3 minutes before she came out to me ready to say hello to Alizee America again. This time I got it right.....I think.....I'll upload the video in the next several minutes.

Though I think 'maybe' it bothered her at first, it went so quickly, I doubt if she'll remember it.

But if that bus had been on time, I would have arrived there when the studio was closed and they didn't have any sings on the outside, so I probably would have left...

Edit:

I was unable to upload the video to YouTube, so here it is from my drive...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s6p...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-20-2018 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Why did I have this nagging feeling that you were going back today to get her to say it again? Because I have that kind of superpower I guess!

Actually now I am glad you did it. I got it downloaded. What a beauty! Thank you Scruffy!

So you saw Alizee two times in as many days? You are like a regular there now. Maybe sign up for a quick dance class before heading back to the States? I'm kidding but in a way I am serious. What would you pay for a single lesson on ballroom dancing with Alizee? (I would pay up).

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-20-2018 at 06:17 PM..
Old 09-20-2018, 08:16 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Looks like the last 24 hours has been pur-fect.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:29 PM

Even if Alizee was my instructor, I don't think I'd take a dance lesson at this time of year. There is no a/c in that building and only what looked to be a couple of small fans too.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:54 PM

Thejudge94 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you!

I’m new to the forum, but that video is fantastic ! I’m so glad you went back. Thank you for sharing!
Old 09-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Well, I doubt if Alizee would give private Ballroom dance lessons anyway. Just doing a little dreaming I guess.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:18 PM

At a cooler time of year, I'd pay any price for one dance with her.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:21 PM

AlizeeRulezzz is on a distinguished road

Thank you Scruffy, awesome video!