Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-14-2007, 07:10 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

How could anyone find a double for Alizée?! That would be impossible! No one else has such magnificance about them!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:18 AM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

Okay, I was joking earlier. What's a double?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:21 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Arrow No Sleep Til April

I can only imagine that this site will blow up with the number of hits going through the roof!

All those fans who strayed away after waiting for so long will eventually hear the word and log back in for confirmation.

WE should have a new record of people logging in at one time.

The gallery will finally have tons of new pics!

...And Brad will have his hands full.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:11 AM

badog7 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Release date for new album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidC View Post
http://forums.alizeealliance.net/ali...showtopic=7879

Translation:

------So here's the news!! A producer just called me and told me that he's looking for a double for Alizée. Since all the other doubles (Celine from the site nidalizée...) stoped he phoned me.

(He got my coordinations when I did the show on m6) he asked me to start working with him right away because he saw Alizée in studio and her album is released end march, begening april!! -------

This was posted 24th febuary, I don't know if you already talked about it but I did not find any posts about it so here it is.

Could this be her return?!

On one hand this could be real- the release date was supposed to be this fall but if its on April 1...

On the other hand, why hire a double or look-a-like? Or more than 1? So that Alizee can appear somewhere else at the same time for promotion purposes?
Security reasons?
So no-one would notice it wasnt Alizee?
For the Mexican TV stunt of having 6 Alizees try to dance JEAM in combination?
For some idiot producer to pull a joke on the world?
lets request Twitch or garcon canadien to ask if Jessica has been approached- she looks like Lili (sort of)- as do all of our avatars...hmm ..now theres a possibility..hehe..anyone for some pocket money?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:48 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

apparently the whole idea of 'doubles' is pretty common in Europe. We had a thread about this recently.

No one on AF is talking about this, that tells me this is either really old news already proven wrong, or it is from a source that has no credibility. Either way we will know in 15 days.

You never know, there could be some amount of truth to it. This will be the one year anniversary of her letter she wrote saying she would be back 'soon'.

March 31st, that always seemed a little to close to April 1st for me ..
Old 03-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
hmm .. weird I haven't seen this on AF yet. I haven't been reading there as much as usual, but I always keep an eye on the latest news thread.
It was on AF the same day as on AA. So, ages ago.

And no, this confirm no way Alizée's return or anything else. It's VERY unlikely that they have any information about anything Alizée relating.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/ptopic,742187.html#742187
Old 03-14-2007, 12:55 PM

Aevis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by badog7 View Post
On the other hand, why hire a double or look-a-like? Or more than 1? So that Alizee can appear somewhere else at the same time for promotion purposes?
Security reasons?
So no-one would notice it wasnt Alizee?
They don't do anything official, they just appear on some little shows and everybody knows that the person is a double, it's just for fun

For her return, i think that manuealizée says the truth, but i think her producer don't really knows, he just made supposition after seeing Alizée in studio, April is a little too early for the album... But maybe for her "media come back", it's possible

Last edited by Aevis; 03-14-2007 at 01:02 PM..
Old 03-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

The other thing doubles are used for is shooting vids. Usually called a "lighting double," or more frequently in the US, a "stand-in," they're the people you use to set up lighting and shots on the set before using the actual star for shooting.

They also can be used for stunts, tricks, fighting, or as a body double, but those are waaaay less likely with a music vid.

I don't put any credence in this rumor. I would expect a single to come out before an album, and I would expect a release date for a single (or album) of a star whose name already has draw power to be announced in advance, not just to show up one day.

::shrug::
Old 03-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I don't think the rumor's likely either.

Cut her some slack on that "soon" from the note. It's very hard to exactly timetable a large creative project like that. Also, remember during the interim she's become a mother. With two daughters of my own, I know exactly how much time that takes up! And there may be other things going on in her personal life we know nothing about. Anyway she seems to need to take some time for herself between bursts of public activity, which makes a lot of sense because she gives so much of herself during those bursts.

It'll happen when it happens, and in the meantime we'll just have to be patient and understanding.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:46 PM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

Not one word from the Alizee camp. Nothing. Nada. You would think there would be some buzz generating since her album is supposedly done, and that all they need is a record label to distribute it.

The SILENCE is killing me!