Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Okie dokie everyone, Scruffy is right, this is getting very confusing and off topic!

Lets please stick to the topic of new photos! Thank you, and have an awesome day!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:14 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road
Smile

Old 12-18-2012, 09:22 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Okie dokie everyone, Scruffy is right, this is getting very confusing and off topic!

Lets please stick to the topic of new photos! Thank you, and have an awesome day!
great... but when I say, one thread is getting weird im for stupid cow...

Edit:

and sorry Brian, you can jump from window... but still I will react

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is rapidly turning into a terribly confusing discussion. Karin said "nobody" here deserves it. Do you mean MerciAlizee, who I'm sure has never has said a negative thing about Alizee, who has for so many years been the go to guy for members who were looking for a certain interview, a certain performance, a certain picture. Did you mean Ben, who when it looked like this forum's existance would end, saved it and for several years, contributed far more than his fair share to the operating costs of this forum? Did you mean Lefty, another great fan of Alizee, who when it looked like Ben might after several years, decided to give it up, generously decided to take over the operation of this forum? I could go on and on with this.

Karin said I'm on a blacklist with Ronny. I probably am. We have vastly different views which if anyone cares to pm me, I will share, after all, I've met him.

I've seen occassions where members of AF have questioned why he adds his "signature" to the pictures he takes of her. His usual response is F.Y.

In my book, that shouldn't be allowed, but because he has posted such great pictures, he gets away with his excesses in the way I have gotten away with mine. We should have both been made to pay a price, but we didn't. Well I did pay a price of saying something, to this day, I deeply regret, but I don't think he has any regrets and will continue to say whatever he feels like saying.

By the way, he is also very critical of her tatoos.

As far as you saying you don't react to someone who has called Alizee an idiot, she walked away from two incredibly talented artists, Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutanant. She is and I'll put it mildly, taking away from that incredible natural beauty that she used to have. The dancing that she's done in connection with this new album, quite frankly, is so lacking in what she is capable of. I can easily see where someone could assume she's an idiot. I may even have called her an idiot or said she is stupid in some of my posts, but I do realize, that is an unfair assumption. We don't know what is going on in that mind of hers, we don't know what has happened to her to shape her views and without that information, we can not accurately criticize things she has done or is about to do. All we can do is offer opinions on the little amount of information we do have.

As far as Karin, I think she is a tremendously important part of AAm. She is often the first one to hear and post news of Alizee. I think she hates me, but I hope she stays with this forum. I love the different videos and pictures she has posted. I also think that she has shown like I have that she is human. I've made mistakes. I'm not going to say she's made mistakes, but she has made comments that needed improvement. Let's leave it at that.
I told many times, I have nothing against you or others... but still Im human too, and have my limits... and its much critics on Alizée. I know, most you liked when she was by MF/LB cause great times music, her beauty and other things - OK. I know very good its not the same now. she changed, maybe much, but I take her how she is. I wasnt so much affected by MF/LB like you others and the great times, so maybe cause I have another view on things. I just enjoyed what came... I waited 3 years to fully enjoy new album, Psychédélices, and thing which came with it. I know, it wasnt the best album, but when you now look what happened till now, its the best after MF/LB.
To tattoos, ok... not everyone like them... me too... but dont know, by Alizée for me its not such nightmare as for you. I know that Ronny dont like tattoos too, he is very critical on many thigs like you and others here. OK. But to critize her everytime, on every thread from every side is for me really much. I grown up with her, her music, enjoyed every day with her, Im happy to see that she is happy, happy from work on new album, new single and video, happy from living in Ajaccio with Anilly... easily I enjoy every little thing with her. Yeah, its seem I like everything and would not critize her... by UEDS maybe... but now... I like to see, she is again full energy in things about new album... dont know, but by UEDS I was missing it. of course album delay, problems with making single and video available worldwide are not good. its like to get knife in the middle of heart -> most by album delay little days before 1 october... but still, I try to enjoy it and wait for it... so when I read critics on her, and they are really much last... its very similar to french sites like purechars... its like to watch countdown of her end.

like I told... I grown up with her, enjoy everything... maybe some my reactions on your and others posts are not everytime good... but I just try to make visible the good side of everythings... but the last days much critics are really murdering me...

to get more in my mind, easily just read... http://www.alizee-forum.com/entry.php?20-How-can

Last edited by Karin; 12-18-2012 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Guys, Karin was being sarcastic when she said
Quote:
I know, but I don't tell... cause nobody here deserve it
You people need to lighten up a little and quit getting your panties in wad over every little smart ass comment.

Last edited by ALS; 12-18-2012 at 11:08 AM..
Old 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Um...sorry if I insulted you Karin? I'm...honestly not quite sure how to take your comments to me.

So...I'll assume I did something wrong! I'm sorry!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I read your posts Karin. The one in here and the one in AF. Like you, Alizee has changed my life as I'm sure she has changed the lives of many others. I agree there has been too much criticism in here, but most of it has been a direct result of the tatoos. I've seen people criticizing them who I've never seen criticize her before.

That's the main reason I created the tatoo opposed thread, so people can say whatever they want to in there but will hopefully keep those opinions for the most part out of other threads, such as the picture or twitter thread. The tatoo issue and controversy will not go away, but hopefully we can contain most of the criticism to a place where members who don't want to hear it, wont hear it and those who don't like them, can vent.

There still will be criticism in other threads, but hopefully it will be let's call it constructive criticism where for instance, she can learn that some fans are not happy about a song, a performance, a video,, tatoos, whatever and if that criticism is done in a tactful way, maybe she'll learn from it instead of being inclined to ignore something that is done in an insultive way.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
great... but when I say, one thread is getting weird im for stupid cow...

Edit:

and sorry Brian, you can jump from window... but still I will react

I told many times, I have nothing against you or others... but still Im human too, and have my limits... and its much critics on Alizée. I know, most you liked when she was by MF/LB cause great times music, her beauty and other things - OK. I know very good its not the same now. she changed, maybe much, but I take her how she is. I wasnt so much affected by MF/LB like you others and the great times, so maybe cause I have another view on things. I just enjoyed what came... I waited 3 years to fully enjoy new album, Psychédélices, and thing which came with it. I know, it wasnt the best album, but when you now look what happened till now, its the best after MF/LB.
To tattoos, ok... not everyone like them... me too... but dont know, by Alizée for me its not such nightmare as for you. I know that Ronny dont like tattoos too, he is very critical on many thigs like you and others here. OK. But to critize her everytime, on every thread from every side is for me really much. I grown up with her, her music, enjoyed every day with her, Im happy to see that she is happy, happy from work on new album, new single and video, happy from living in Ajaccio with Anilly... easily I enjoy every little thing with her. Yeah, its seem I like everything and would not critize her... by UEDS maybe... but now... I like to see, she is again full energy in things about new album... dont know, but by UEDS I was missing it. of course album delay, problems with making single and video available worldwide are not good. its like to get knife in the middle of heart -> most by album delay little days before 1 october... but still, I try to enjoy it and wait for it... so when I read critics on her, and they are really much last... its very similar to french sites like purechars... its like to watch countdown of her end.

like I told... I grown up with her, enjoy everything... maybe some my reactions on your and others posts are not everytime good... but I just try to make visible the good side of everythings... but the last days much critics are really murdering me...

to get more in my mind, easily just read... http://www.alizee-forum.com/entry.php?20-How-can
I see your point and I will keep it in mind. However speaking from someone who can be cynical of her, I cant just wear a mask of smiles and be phoney when I post. Plus Alizee is a big girl, she can take it.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Um...sorry if I insulted you Karin? I'm...honestly not quite sure how to take your comments to me.

So...I'll assume I did something wrong! I'm sorry!
Nahh Brian I dont beleive she was really talking about you; shell correct me if im wrong.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 12-18-2012 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-18-2012, 02:50 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Dam...........does that mean I have to ship a can of soup all the way to France? Postage rates will kill me. Okay Bigdan.................what's your address?
I don't like soup, anyway...
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Dang it...missed all the juicy discussion. Time to go ask who RMJ is in another thread as a new member
Old 12-29-2012, 01:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Jo posted this on his Facebook page

Last edited by ALS; 12-29-2012 at 03:08 PM..