Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Dinner again win Dancerman.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:50 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I hope he isn't her rebound charity boyfriend.

Something just isn't adding up.

Corsica isn't known for low and medium priced dining.
Ajaccio isn't known for paying top Euro to dance instructors either.

Just there is this thing that is bugging me about the two of them spending so much time eating out together. We all know how expensive that can get when you're dinning out several times a week.

I'm not saying anything negative at all about the relationship because what ever is going on between them, Alizée seems very happy when she is with him.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Maybe it's an unfair judgement, but dancerman does look the type who is light in his loafers and he's not that good looking, so you wonder what would Alizee see in someone like him? But I think all these tatoos that Alizee is getting shows someone who is a little unconventional in their thinking, so who knows what's going on?

Her failed relationship with Jeremy could have soured her towards normal men, that's if you can even consider Jeremy normal.

But at this point, I don't believe he's nothing but a very close freind, a very close co-worker. A man because of his preference for a certain type of shoes, she knows he is there for her out of a plutonic love and he's not trying to get into her jam outift, unless he's in it by himself.

I think one thing that might show that he's becoming more than just a close freind would be pictures being posted with both him and Annily in them, let's say him and Annily at the beach or out getting an ice cream.That would show he's getting involved in more of a family way and I haven't seen all the pictures she's posted, but I haven't seen anything along those lines yet.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I wasn't making a judgement on him I just wanted point out something that just didn't make sense at least to me. Eurphoria also make a remark about the frequency of her dining out last week. I agree he is probably her best Gay friend but I really can't make assumptions on a guy we know almost nothing about.

It appears that Alizée is quite happy when she is around him which I'm glad she has a good friend to do things with.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:21 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

iIf we don't know nothing about this guy is because we haven't asked to the man or to Alizee about their relationship, something that we did with Mr Pokora.

PD: The man is following Jeremy On twitter
Old 05-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Oh, he's definitely gay. He's probably her best friend.

Even if we started seeing him with Annily (we don't see many Annily pictures in the first place though, so I don't see it happening) I wouldn't put much to it. My mom had gay friends when I was little and they spent time with us both all the time.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Oh, he's definitely gay. He's probably her best friend.

Even if we started seeing him with Annily (we don't see many Annily pictures in the first place though, so I don't see it happening) I wouldn't put much to it. My mom had gay friends when I was little and they spent time with us both all the time.
Did I miss something? How did you reach at that conclusion?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:42 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Your question was not for me but...

-Dance teacher
-A lot of girlfriends
-Interested in fashion
-Dance teacher
-Duck face master
-Tons of photos, meals, trips, and dance classes with Alizée and not even the media thinks about the possibility of a love affair between them...

Did I mention choreographer and dance teacher?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Your question was not for me but...

-Dance teacher
-A lot of girlfriends
-Interested in fashion
-Dance teacher
-Duck face master
-Tons of photos, meals, trips, and dance classes with Alizée and not even the media thinks about the possibility of a love affair between them...

Did I mention choreographer and dance teacher?
SpanishFan pretty much summed it up. Perhaps it's unfair to jump to such conclusions but with it can be very easy to tell through one's mannerisms, even in photographs. I feel like I sound mean saying this but it's true!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-09-2012, 07:14 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

I really don't care if he's gay or not, but I just assumed he was gay because he's "just friends" with Alizee. But if he keeps hanging around Alizee, she's going to turn him straight. Anyway, I'm glad Alizee has a friend and a confidant. Dancerman seems like a nice enough guy. Leave him and her alone.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter