Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Here is my videos from the fist night. They are taken with cellphone so the video quality is so so (at least you can see her dancing and even what she's wearing...).

The sound quality is CRAP. Don't bother turning your volume on for these videos...

The zip has 9 files, including 3 full songs (LIB, Decollage, and JPVA if I remember right), and some extracts.

http://rapidshare.com/files/12368142...80617.rar.html

Sorry bout missing accents but stupid US layout doesn't have them... and I don't remember the alt codes... I miss my laptop which is dead in my backpack. :weep:

I'm uploading also the photos taken with the cellphone. But well, their quality isn't too good so don't get overly excited.

Oh, and in case someone wonders all those lines going on the video.. Well, my celly has broken sensor so it casuse those errors. I never bothered to get it fixed as I never thought I'd actually have to use cellphone to get photos...
Old 06-19-2008, 08:32 PM
¿What color is my soul?

DesertFox is on a distinguished road
Default ¿Who cares about the press and critics?

For what i saw in videos, pics and testimonies i think the concerts are doing GREAT. Im glad she´s reading the "observations" all fans did, which shows her true commitment to her performance.

Now, about the press...they really dont understand anything about Alizee...the bad ones i mean.

In Mexico we have TONS of non singing sexy-ass showing-dolls, which we dont really want all the time, sure, we like to see them, but not really listen to them. Alizee is different, shes does not need a very sexual dance to atract the masses, why? because she gives us something most mexicans singing wanna bees dont have...CLASS and TRUTH...sides awesome lyrics.

My point is, if "some" fans didnt like the performance cause she didnt move that sexy those fans are a minority and imo can go to hell...Alizee did outstanding this past few days, dont let the media make you think otherwise.

Keep up the good work Lily...btw , nice sneakers

Zack, suertudo, voy a tratar de ir al de MTY , ojala me la pueda pintear del trabajo.

Adios.

P.S.- "De pelos" Epic....
P.S.- Thanks for making a difference
Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

DesertFox is right. The first two concerts rocked, that's all that needs to be said. Screw the press trying to take down fans' high.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Alizée does not, in my opinion, need to have a virtual orgy with the audience. It's enough for her to share her love, her spirit, and herself. Personally, I always felt the hyper-sexed stuff she sometimes did in the past struck a wrong note. By that I don't mean "wrong" in a moral sense, just not true to who she was.
I think one reason that it went over so well to begin with was because it was so obvious that she was not that person, there was an innocence about it all. Everybody knew on some level that the dance was simply a part of the act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixty Sixty View Post
Everyone carriers their inner child with them for their whole lives, and I believe Alizée is able to connect with that in people which may account for the wide range in age of her fanbase. She also validates people by being genuinely appreciative of her fans. I don't think you can fake this stuff. Alizée seems to be well aware of how the entertainment business can jade a celebrity if you listen to the lyrics of 50/60, and she seems to be intent on not letting that happen to her.
And I have to give her credit for being stable enough to keep her balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Its not so much a "childishness" that I'm seeing conveyed as it is a child-like innocence that, to me, says "Let go of your adult worries, if only for tonight." As charismatic as she's being in these concerts, it works marvelously.
Playful & fun.

The audience is coming to see a French performer. Without knowing (maybe someone can comment) I would guess that they already think of her as sophisticated. Therefore, her playfulness is probably very refreshing.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
Zack, suertudo, voy a tratar de ir al de MTY , ojala me la pueda pintear del trabajo.
Hahaha a ver si no te pegan
Old 06-20-2008, 12:20 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Just wanted to say, I am glad we met you, Zack. Wish we could have hung out more. You've been a big help here on the forums. Also, it was fun to meet all the faces behind the posts.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Just wanted to say, I am glad we met you, Zack. Wish we could have hung out more. You've been a big help here on the forums. Also, it was fun to meet all the faces behind the posts.
If she comes back in September as they say so... September is the month of my birthday... Im guessing my parents will pay me a trip to where she goes as a gift... I promise ill try my best to hang up with you guys if you come again.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:14 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

You guys did take group pics right?

Hey RMJ, thanks for contributing your pics and vids (it's been a while). You can just blame Snatcher for the silly keyboard layout, we always do (that is blame him for stuff that happens) -- but he's not supposed to know that. So, if you're reading this Snatcher, it's just a blank white screen. (Hope the Jedi mind trick works over the internet.)

BTW, here's another pic from rcs from last night's event:

Tee hee, black boxers rule.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 06-20-2008 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: added pic
Old 06-20-2008, 01:24 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Whoa! I wish I as there to see her in person. So jealous. Wouldn't be great if she could do the same here in the States, oh how I wish (sighs) .....
Old 06-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Whoa! I wish I as there to see her in person. So jealous. Wouldn't be great if she could do the same here in the States, oh how I wish (sighs) .....
Well then, do what you can to spread the word of a brilliant musician and lady! It's easy to get someone hooked on Alizée, but they have to have the will to go and watch one of her videos.

She'll come if there are enough people in that country that adore her, get America to be a bit like Mexico and you've got a set deal. Of course you gotta stop the American big boys from hounding her out and turning her into a corrupted musician, like several...

Now go buy an Alizée shirt and spread the word! I'd certainly travel to the States just to catch Alizée.