Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road
Default Psychédélices Mexico Concert!

Here's a teaser for you all until the lads can report!

or
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2...2_itemId=43912

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 06-18-2008 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: added image hosting link
Old 06-18-2008, 02:38 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

What song be that, she's using a mic stand, so it should be one of the slower songs?
Old 06-18-2008, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
What song be that, she's using a mic stand, so it should be one of the slower songs?
Well, she did wear that same outfit whilst singing (of the Moscow videos I have): Jamais Plus, Hey Amigo and L'effet.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-18-2008, 02:46 AM
Faded into Gray

According to Patyl's toned-down but vivid description, it was a kickass concert. Obviously the temper of the citizens of Mexico was not directed negatively, and Alizée got some nice response, which is a GREAT GREAT thing to hear. At least now I know she's built some confidence, she's got a taste of the Mexican fever, and I can only presume she's just gonna skyrocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl
Jeremy was taking some video of the opening and some shots when Alizée started the concert. Jeremy spent the complete concert there and he saw Jeremy dancing a little bit and talking with a guy that he assumes is Alizée's manager

It's also nice to see Jérémy's there, I mean, if I was married to Alizée I wouldn't stay home and watch TV and take care of the baby, i'd follow her, bring the child (when you can bring her anywhere you want, ah the golden ages), and tag along a magical woman who's about to have a nerve-wracking concert in her largest established fan country ever!

Quote:
He said the people went crazy when the lights went off and the concert started, the Auditorio Nacional was crowded few seats empty, and he has been to a lot of good concerts there (Elton John, Coldplay, Eagles, Killers, etc) so good attendance.
Elton John and Eagles I can understand, Coldplay and Killers, not so much. I'd like to see him attend a Dream Theater or a Pink Floyd concert, will leave him deaf, blind, and dumbfounded.

Quote:
She invite a guy to sit down with her while she was singing L'effet (lucky guy) the guy was fascinated and he got a kiss from Alizée at the end of the song and ALL THE CROWD WAS VERY JEALOUS !
Calm down Jérémy, it's just etiquette.
Or is it just Old Alizée bringing her old tease back to the stand!

Quote:
A contre courant
Oh now this just touches my heart, it was and always is my favorite song, oh the incentive, the drive, I should've acted on these concerts and get off of my ass and buy those tickets.

Hah, i'm just throwing presumptions here and there, as I was not actually there, but this gives me incentive to see if I can catch the next concerts. Heck, I can't realize my dream of being one of Alizée's instrumentalists if I don't get out and do something about it eh?

Anyways, i'm glad to hear everyone who went, went. I sure as hell would be pretty odd being a 'gringo' cheering along with preferably the most hot-tempered and passionate nationality in my mind! In fact, i'd be quite shaking down to my shins, ah but who cares, I probably won't think all those Mexicans would be noticing a European lad in the crowd, seeing as how they have something more beautiful to look at.

(*points at Alizée*)

Guess we're United in Fandom!
I can only wait for the concert-goers to come and tell me what really went down!

Last edited by TheBarrett; 06-18-2008 at 03:21 AM..
Old 06-18-2008, 02:49 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Okay one more time...

Hi everybody,

Tomorrow I'm going to the concert but my brother went today (and going tomorrow ) , My brother is so greedy because he first prefered to go for some "tacos" for dinner instead of coming home after concert

He was close to the console so he saw Jeremy Chatelein there

Jeremy was taking some video of the opening and some shots when Alizée started the concert. Jeremy spent the complete concert there and he saw Jeremy dancing a little bit and talking with a guy that he assumes is Alizée's manager

He said the people went crazy when the lights went off and the concert started, the Auditorio Nacional was crowded few seats empty, and he has been to a lot of good concerts there (Elton John, Coldplay, Eagles, Killers, etc) so good attendance.

He has a crush for Alizée he says she's very very pretty and lovely.

Didn't remember all the songs (wonder why ) probably he was hynoptized but I'm sure in other forums they will give us a better information

Songs:
Lily Town
Mademoiselle Juliette
Mon taxi driver
Fifty Sixty
Jamais Plus
J'En Ai Marre (the new version)
The sound of Silence
La isla bonita
Par le paupiers
Idealiser
L'effet
A contre courant
Hey Amigo
Decollage (my favorite)
Psychedelices (the last song)

People started to request her again cheering "Ali-zée" (clapping) "Ali-zée" (clapping) something similar to what we do here in Mexico when we go to soccer games or concerts but we say Me-xi-co! (clapping) Me-xi-co! (clapping) and she came back and sang J'en ai Marre again (new version)

The outstanding things:
  • She spoke in Spanish (vey cute with some Mexican slangs LOL )
  • The sound was very loud but you could here some fans singing in French
  • She invite a guy to sit down with her while she was singing L'effet (lucky guy) the guy was fascinated and he got a kiss from Alizée at the end of the song and ALL THE CROWD WAS VERY JEALOUS !
  • Before start of the Sound of Silence she request the audience to turn on the mobiles and he said it looked magical
  • No dancers, was only Alizée on stage very professional he says (not everybody do this by themselves in these days) and he said she sang all the way long and she just take some short breaks for two changes of clothes (well dresses)
  • Same scenario than Moscow but looked much better he said.

Sorry I have no more information ... his talking with his girlfriend now

Pics quality are not very good in his mobile so I think later other fans will download them here or in other forums.

Good night all... and Bon Jour
Old 06-18-2008, 02:53 AM

Thanks again patyl!

The person that was asked to the stage must be on top of the world. A very lucky bastard!

Think if I had a million dollars (err Euros, better yet Pounds) that I can pull that off? LOL

Old 06-18-2008, 02:59 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Thanks again patyl!

The person that was asked to the stage must be on top of the world. A very lucky bastard!

Think if I had a million dollars (err Euros, better yet Pounds) that I can pull that off? LOL
I think it could be almost comedic...
All the people in the crowd, swaying along being happy to a beautiful song, then she gives her lucky concertgoer a kiss, and the crowd just frowns for a second, then claps.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:39 AM

Here's another one from rcs. I love that smile.

or
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2...2_itemId=43915

Last edited by Sir Wood; 06-18-2008 at 03:45 AM..
Old 06-18-2008, 04:20 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

words can't describe being there...

Last edited by Amigo!; 06-18-2008 at 04:26 AM..
Old 06-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Faded into Gray

So that's the lucky duck huh?
Least she picked a pretty decent looking one.