Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-07-2012, 04:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Euphoria is completely right. It's totally creepy. So what are we waiting for? Let's find that sundial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Here's the thing... I'm not worried for anyone's safety based on the things that get posted here by members. No one has showed where she lives or where she goes to have lobster-on-pasta dinners near her home. The town is so small that figuring out where the things she posts are is like looking around a kitchen to find a sink. And the problem isn't people here (me) figuring this out. It's any truly disturbed or delusional people out there that we don't know about who may actually have misguided intentions. They get the same information we get, and if someone like me can figure it out, then I figure just about anyone can. So the point I read here is that she should be more careful about what she gives out. That's what worries me. I know I'm no danger to anyone, and I don't get the feeling anyone else here is either. Now, if I started trying to figure out where she gets her clothes from, or what they cost, then I'd be concerned.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:48 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Oh totally. I mean there aren't thousands of magazines, blogs, and sites dedicated to celebrity fashion. But there are a ton of sites and magazines that scour Google Earth and post the latitude and longitude of where celebrities frequent.

Edit:

Think of it like this. What's worse? "Hey, I noticed Christina Aguilera goes to Starbucks a lot, she must love it!" Or, "hey, Christina loves the Starbucks on Sunset Boulevard, and she's usually there around 10 am."

Last edited by Euphoria; 10-07-2012 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-07-2012, 08:03 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Hey I only live about 35 miles south of her parents. You want their address and phone number?
Old 10-08-2012, 02:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Oh totally. I mean there aren't thousands of magazines, blogs, and sites dedicated to celebrity fashion. But there are a ton of sites and magazines that scour Google Earth and post the latitude and longitude of where celebrities frequent.

Edit:

Think of it like this. What's worse? "Hey, I noticed Christina Aguilera goes to Starbucks a lot, she must love it!" Or, "hey, Christina loves the Starbucks on Sunset Boulevard, and she's usually there around 10 am."
I read recently that Christina Aguilera has developed a caffeine intolerance and can no longer drink coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Hey I only live about 35 miles south of her parents. You want their address and phone number?
How about Shania Twains address? She's right up there on the stalkability chart.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-08-2012 at 04:44 AM..
Old 10-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

We already know where she gets her clothes from. She tells us AND it is documented on several Alizee fashion sites like that MadeMoizelle site (can't find it atm) and all info can be seen and even links to buy it. You can even go on eBay and buy her same clothes. Clothing isn't that creepy, cause its accessile to everyone and she's not getting customized clothese just for her (except a pair of Nike's she got back in a 2007 interview).
Old 10-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

Okay, here we go again. Last night I popped in here and reread some posts to this thread, and I was inspired either to craft a new reply post or do some more searching. I started on a new reply but wasn't impressed with the direction it was going, so I went back to searching. Turns out these three shots were all from the entrance to the village from the wide village shot. The yellow star marks the shooting location.

The mystical gate. The yellow star shows about where the streetview pics were taken. The rest should be self-explanatory.

Saying "Thanks for the ride." Same area as gate and fence

Walking along the fence. You might want to watch the video and pause it in a few locations to compare the views. Each frame provides different information and together it looks like these two houses.

I don't think that any more scene locations are going to be findable. I'm certain they are in that area though. I feel like the sundial is right there somewhere too.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack links
Old 10-08-2012, 09:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm glad someone has a lot of time on their hands.

Great work, Boy you just know the guys on that other board have got to be sitting there with their mouths hanging open with your Alizée tracking skills.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
The mystical gate. The yellow star shows about where the streetview pics were taken. The rest should be self-explanatory.

Nice one.. I guess we can only imagine what's beyond that "mystical gate" though, well it looks like a gate to a public garden and not churchyard after all like I first thought.

Haha anyway it's only a guess but this is all I can come up with.. no doubt you'll prove me wrong though.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack link
Old 10-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm glad someone has a lot of time on their hands.
I resemble that! Actually, I fight to get as much free time as I can. It's never enough. Usually sleep is the first casualty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nice one.. I guess we can only imagine what's beyond that "mystical gate" though, well it looks like a gate to a public garden and not churchyard after all like I first thought.

Haha anyway it's only a guess but this is all I can come up with.. no doubt you'll prove me wrong though.

I'll go along with your guess!

I'm still thinking about the sundial. Not looking for it, just thinking about it.

Here is a screenshot from another video. I want to try to find out what town or village it is from. Seems to be a place she frequents.