Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 05-12-2019, 01:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't know about digitally removing them. I'd have to think there are plenty of beautiful actresses out there that don't have tattoos that would make it much easier for a company to produce a movie or tv show.

I do think another album is a real possibility. Alizée and Gregoire helped Julia with her dancing and I think there may be a big payday in store for them because of it. But it will first have to wait for Mylene's tour to end. After that, we'll see an album come out for Julia and around the beginning of next year, if there will be an album for Alizée, we should hear about it by then, which will be perfect timing. That will give her time to get back in shape after the 'alleged' baby comes this fall.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:00 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

This will blow your F-ing mind. It was debated on AAm a few months ago, but no one took it seriously, including me, but here it is again. The people on this site concluded that there was an outside chance that Alizee might possibly, maybe, could be worth as much as a million. I think we settled on a more realistic figure somewhere between $500-$800 thousand, and we felt that was generous. If this video is correct, Alizee doesn't need to work at all for the rest of her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GA2yXlOLbA

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-12-2019 at 09:05 PM..
Old 05-12-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
This will blow your F-ing mind. It was debated on AAm a few months ago, but no one took it seriously, including me, but here it is again. The people on this site concluded that there was an outside chance that Alizee might possibly, maybe, could be worth as much as a million. I think we settled on a more realistic figure somewhere between $500-$800, and we felt that was generous. If this video is correct, Alizee doesn't need to work at all for the rest of her life.

They say she is worth 50 million dollars. I really don't believe that. I really have no idea how much she is worth, but I find that figure or anything near it, hard to believe and I think we need to do some research into who put out these figures. I think the fact that it showed her worth as 50 million "dollars", instead of euros, shows it was a site outside of France, that doesn't really know.

When I went to the dance studio in September, it was warm and very humid. How was it in August? Yet they had no air conditioning system. Just a couple of fans in a big room on the upper floor of a building with the sun beating down on it's roof. Maybe Greg doesn't believe in it, but I do and if I had that much money, an a/c system would have been in that building before I ever set foot in it.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:35 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The people on this site concluded that there was an outside chance that Alizee might possibly, maybe, could be worth as much as a million. I think we settled on a more realistic figure somewhere between $500-$800, and we felt that was generous. If this video is correct, Alizee doesn't need to work at all for the rest of her life.
I don't believe 50 million. (50 million is more like what Mylene made off Alizee--- maybe that's where the 50 million figure came from?)

For one thing, Alizee lives in an apartment, right? If she were so wealthy, she would have her own house on Corsica.

Living in an apartment casts doubt even on the 500-800k figure. If she was really worth 800k, wouldn't she still have her own house, even if it was a modest house?
Old 05-12-2019, 09:16 PM

Well, I thought of this place as a step down from the place she had before with such a beautiful view of the Blood islands and so near the beach and such a great place to walk her dogs. So why choose a place like that? I can think of only one reason. It's no secret she wanted another baby, why not move to an area, surrounded by baby sitters, especially if she wanted to continue her career?
Old 05-12-2019, 09:25 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well, I thought of this place as a step down from the place she had before with such a beautiful view of the Blood islands and so near the beach and such a great place to walk her dogs. So why choose a place like that? I can think of only one reason. It's no secret she wanted another baby, why not move to an area, surrounded by baby sitters, especially if she wanted to continue her career?
On Corsica, she's always lived in an apartment, correct?

If she had a net worth of just 800K, I would think she'd have her own house. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:18 PM

Yes I'm quite sure the complex she lived in near the old cemetery was an apartment and not a condo, so I think that would make everyplace she lived in there an apartment.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:15 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

a compilation of his lives from '' l'Alizé '' :

two compilation of ''Moi Lolita'' :

a compilation of ''J'ai pas vingt ans''

a compilation of his dances

Last edited by bebert057; 05-16-2019 at 11:20 AM..
Old 05-20-2019, 02:19 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I stand by my previous analysis on the matter.
Old 05-20-2019, 10:37 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes I'm quite sure the complex she lived in near the old cemetery was an apartment and not a condo, so I think that would make everyplace she lived in there an apartment.

Aside from splurging on clothes and accessories, Alizee lives a frugal life for someone worth 50 million. Even with her clothes, it's believed some brand names are given to her gratis for the sake of advertising. I find it difficult to believe she could be that wealthy. The magazine may have been scrambling for content when they came up with the idea for the article, then simply invented the figures. How could they legitimately find that information? It's not likely celebrities would give it out freely. Nor is it likely they would debate their incomes in the public domain, so the magazine was safe from being challenged. If the publisher were writing about Trump's net worth, they might have had a problem.