Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-28-2018, 10:58 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

This video of JEAM was posted to YT on February 2, 2006. I haven't seen this particular one in many years, but it was my very first Alizee video, which I saw in the summer of 2006. You can tell it's old because it is so grainy (480p) and the title is just "alizee"

It has over 19 million views and about 13K comments, but most of each was during the early days since much better quality videos have come out, but there are a few fairly recent comments that are entertaining.

Troy Baker 3 weeks ago
Going through my liked videos and found this gem, I was like wtf why would I like this vid? Then I watch it and understand and shed a tear because now I know why I liked this vid so many years ago...

Darlaimerner 1 month ago
I'm just waiting for her to do the THING. The thing that the night elves do. That thing. The particular thing-- AT THE TIME OF WRITING, SHE IS DOING THE THING.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2019

I'm sure you all know how much I pushed last year to have Alizee and Gregoire appear in Les Enfoires this year. So this comment was posted yesterday about one of my videos pointed in that directions from somebody apparently from France? The video I posted showed a professional dancer who appeared in Les Enfoires in a previous year and if she could appear in LE, so could Gregoire.

"Frankly it would be really top that Alizée is back in the troupe this year in Bordeaux."

LE Comment.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-05-2019 at 09:39 AM..
Old 01-05-2019, 03:31 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=CleverCowboy;263761]This video of JEAM was posted to YT on February 2, 2006. I haven't seen this particular one in many years, but it was my very first Alizee video, which I saw in the summer of 2006. You can tell it's old because it is so grainy (480p) and the title is just "alizee"

Wow! This was also my first video of Alizee. It annoyed me that I had lost track of it. Thanks for finding it.

Last edited by Shepherd; 01-05-2019 at 03:34 PM..
Old 01-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Wow! This was also my first video of Alizee. It annoyed me that I had lost track of it. Thanks for finding it.
It brought back a lot of memories stumbling across the original.

I have a high quality video of this performance I loaded on my Google drive if you want to download it...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sz...gr9EPxYNwHosZh
Old 01-05-2019, 05:29 PM

A comment posted today in response to the video I posted last year, trying to encourage Gregoire to appear in this year's Les Enfoires.

"Franchement ça serait vraiment top qu'Alizée soit de retour dans la troupe cette année à Bordeaux."

"Frankly it would be really top that Alizée is back in the troupe this year in Bordeaux."

Attachment 2439

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 06:36 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
After watching this video over 100 times, I think I'm starting to like the song.
Lmao this one is good
Old 01-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaccio View Post
Lmao this one is good
I agree!
Old 01-07-2019, 08:14 PM

I'm sorry if anyone hasn't had the good quality one of this video. I've had it for years. I've always considered this video the Crème de la crème, if you wanted to show someone who hadn't seen her before, a video that showed her beauty, her dancing and her sexiness. It doesn't get better than this.
But if you want to show someone for the first time a video of one of her performances who might be bothered if it's too sexy, her performance in Spain (Festival de Alcalá de los Gazules) was the ultimate, except that there isn't a video of that with good resolution.

So in that case what I show them is her perfomance in Pistoia, during Festivalbar 2003. It's a beautiful setting, beautiful music, singer and dancing. Though it didn't have the sexiness of the 'Pour Laurette' performance, it was still a very sexy performance

It's kind of interesting about two people who were also in the 'Pour Laurette' show. One was Mimi who Alizée has worked with closely during the Les Enfoires shows.

Mimi.jpg

Then I believe this other woman is Marie-Claude Pietragalla, who is a professional dancer and was one of the judges on Dancing with the Stars, who also has Corsican routes. Even if it's not her, that moment on DALS was just one in so many that just added to the many reasons we had already as to why we love this woman. Everyone one thought when Alizee was asked 'which judge do you fear the most', she would choose Chris Margues, because he is the toughest to please, but her answer was classic Alizée!

Attachment 2441

You can also see two of the other competitors, who can't but help admire the beauty of the moment......

beauty.jpg

It's also interesting to see the looks on thier faces. I think awed by Alizée's beauty, her sexiness, her dancing, her everything, just as those in the audience appeared to be.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Old 01-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So in that case what I show them is her perfomance in Pistoia, during Festivalbar 2003. It's a beautiful setting, beautiful music, singer and dancing. Though it didn't have the sexiness of the 'Pour Laurette' performance, it was still a very sexy performance

It's kind of interesting about two people who were also in the 'Pour Laurette' show. One was Mimi who Alizée has worked with closely during the Les Enfoires shows.

Then I believe this other woman is Marie-Claude Pietragalla, who is a professional dancer and was one of the judges on Dancing with the Stars, who also has Corsican routes. Even if it's not her, that moment on DALS was just one in so many that just added to the many reasons we had already as to why we love this woman. Everyone one thought when Alizee was asked 'which judge do you fear the most', she would choose Chris Margues, because he is the toughest to please, but her answer was classic Alizée!
I have always liked Alizee performing in her sweatpants, whether it be here or La Isla Bonita or Elle Ella L'a. It almost doesn't make sense because I love her legs, but she can certainly make a pair of sweatpants look great.

What is Mimi's last name? I have been curious about this woman - she seems to be very popular in France. I would be interested in her background.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Mimie Mathy I beleive it is. I just read some of the stars who wont be in this month's Les Enfoires. I beleive Mimi is one, Pascal Obispo, Patrick Fiori, Nolwenn Leroy, Shy'm, Jean Baptist Maunier, Gregoire. It wont be the same for me but maybe their replacements can make up for the loss.