Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-28-2014, 10:59 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
All of which would be fine IF there was an album to buy - but there isn't and the video is already 2 weeks late.

I really had hoped that someone somwhere would have learned from the marketing disaster that surrounded '5' but it seems they haven't. Oh well, business as usual.
How is it two weeks late?

If I remember correctly, most promotion schedules go like this:

1) single teaser
2) single audio only
3) single music video
4) second single release (optional)
5) album release
6) third single release (optional)

Of course, that is all spaced out over several months to gain the most exposure.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:15 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I think what people are failing to realize is that she finally gave France a mainstream song to catch on to, and that is what is needed for her to gain back some popularity.....
Exactly.

When I watched the video the first time, I thought it started off a bit slow. However, as I continued to watch, the energy started to build. About 30 seconds from the end I realized I had crossed over. I really liked the video.

It builds. It lets the energy build until, by the time you are near the end, it is high energy.

This is a similar pattern to her TV performances of many of her songs in the early days.

I like her blue and white outfit. Her black and white outfit is OK - not bad but not great. However, it adequately fits the look she is trying to convey. She wanted a bouncy outfit and it qualifies.

Overall, I am VERY POSITIVE about her efforts so far. It's a good start. Let's see where she goes.

Meanwhile.......

Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde... Ba-Ba-Ba Blonde...
Old 04-29-2014, 03:46 AM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
It has everything, and finally a dance! A video without dance, after DALS... THAT would be the really disappointment. In this video she enjoys each second, what I dodn't see in her past videos.
That's exactly the reason, exactly why I'm disappointed. I thought the dance would be more artsy, kinda DALS thing. Moreover, I hoped the whole video would all consist of dancing itself... If "Blonde" has been to do any good to any one, it was supposed to be catchy musical background for dancers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
but I'm just disappointed that she comes up with something even worse than Psyche or 5 . I kinda liked the 5 album and I was hoping that she would be back on track and would improve in quality .
What's bad about Psyche and 5!? Seriously, I'm ready to defend their value. I do believe they're underestimated.
The Round belong

Old 04-29-2014, 05:29 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
the video is already 2 weeks late
Quote:
I really had hoped that someone somwhere would have learned from the marketing disaster that surrounded '5' but it seems they haven't.
They released the video +- a month after the single release, so why late? Still better waiting only a month than a half year, as it was by ACDLA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
What's bad about Psyche and 5!? Seriously, I'm ready to defend their value. I do believe they're underestimated.
Same here. Yea, the songs were not like with MF/LB, but they were good... and compared with the other "own" albums, it was the best - it had promos in TV, many supports (CD singles, vinyls, remixes, CONCERT... this everything was only a dream for fans by UEDS and Cinq.
And I really don't understand why you compare her work with MF/LB... it's clear that nothing what she did and would do, will be never good like in 2000-2004. But after "dark" UEDS and partial "dark" Cinq, finally it's possible to have songs with fun, energy and dance.

Last edited by Lucas; 04-29-2014 at 05:35 AM..
Old 04-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

The only way for Lili to make me like this song in spite of its poor musical and lyrical value would be to add an outstanding dance choreography when performing live just like she promised when she said she'd put a lot more dancing in the upcoming stuff in the continuity of DALS Then I'll shut up

Imagine her cute dance moves just like in the old days ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Don't worry all who don't like Blonde, you have another 10 songs to see if you like.
You're giving me hope

PS: Jazzmin , I just love your sig pic, it's from my favorite moment in my favorite performance of my second favorite french singer

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-29-2014, 02:46 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Shepherd, reminded me in another thread (Facebook) when he was asking if you guys saw Annily's cameo appearance in the video ?

When they were running through the famous people who are Blonde she is the little Blonde with sun glasses who says "Alizée" Blonde.

Last edited by ALS; 04-29-2014 at 04:29 PM..
Old 04-29-2014, 04:28 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Video kinda feels like a commercial for hair care products though I realise they're on a limited budget. Anyhow, I think it's great she's back dancing and simply looking very happy and comfortable performing.

<3
Old 04-29-2014, 04:40 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

There fixed it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s...hd-1080p_music

Link deleted

http://rutube.ru/video/6b2c6b072a582...e154ed3dfc138/

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-03-2014 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: Remove download link
Old 04-29-2014, 06:46 PM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

FOR SALE IN iTUNES Fr.

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/music-video/blonde/id869116406

Doesn't matter if it's not available in USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
^^^I don't get it... early on, a fan was being criticized for posting a very bad Fuzzy capture of the video
then we turn around and share just as openly an excellent 720p copy.

With ACDLA I purchased the clip with the "5" from iTunes and I think it was only 720p when it was available
I hope Alizée doesn't plan to sell the 'Blonde' clip on iTunes... Couldn't we at least share it only in chatbox and PM at least... just to, at least keep the appearance of respect for Alizée by not being part of the spread of indiscriminate sharing.
I know very well that as AAm members we trully support her but such open sharing is a little reckless.

Last edited by _♥_; 04-29-2014 at 07:14 PM..
Old 04-29-2014, 07:16 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

lapinschous, now that is funny.

Dailymotion has put the age gate on Alizée's Blonde video.

I guess they feel she is too sexually enticing for boys under eighteen years of age.

Last edited by ALS; 04-29-2014 at 07:19 PM..

Tags
alizee, blonde, france, music, video