Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Really GREAT work guys. I just have some suggestions and opinions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
The letter's coming along nicely. The only thing I'd remove is the line about a "mega-popstar-hit".All we can do is let her know what we think's possible (a reasonable size audience), the rest is up to her.
I concur with Ben in the "mega popstar-hit", and that we should just let her know it is possible to reach a reasonable size audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Also a quick fact check: after a recent purge of fake and inactive accounts, we don't have 2,000 members. Over 1,000 is more accurate.
Well Thank You Ben for filtering those fake accounts and vlearing up the numbers. But for those innactive caccounts/members may I suggest for the letter leaving approx. 1,000 active members, and somehow explaining we also have innactive members too? You see although they are innactive members they are also Alizee fans and tookthe time to register, nd I'm pretty sure if she ever gets to perform here in the U.S, most of those innactive mebers would attend her concert(s). Also I recommend Ben/ administrators should be ready to show any statistics or numbers showing in which cities are most fans located to be taken in account for "planning of concerts"

"Please be assured, we are not expecting a visit from "Lola"."- Letter
Great point to clear up and make Alizee aware of our support. My adding suggestion would be adding "Please be assured, we are not expecting a visit from "Lola", but a visit from Alizee"; trying to make it more personal and raising up the confidence showing we accept the current Alizee.

"Plan of attack to promote you in our country" How about changing it a bit by saying something like: "...plan of attack to improve your promotion in our country" so she could see members have been at least tried/ trying to promote her in the U.S.

As for the one page or two page length; I suggest and agree with making it a two page letter, increasing the font so it could be comfortable to read and understand.

That's about it guys from my part regarding suggestions.
Keep up the great work!; and lets finish this project!

Tags
fan, french connection letter, mail