Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-27-2021, 09:51 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! Yeah I downloaded the Phillippe Bouley's set of pictures he released before he dropped them.. unfortunately, I was using pinterest instead of a better instagram photo downloader, so they are a little less resolution than they could've been unfortunately. Some I think were around a bit before..

I have tried DMing Phillipe on instagram about the photos.. he never responded
Old 09-23-2021, 08:12 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

Alizée question: What do we know about her brother and her dancers?

And are there any French users here active as of this post or other people who know French?
Old 09-23-2021, 09:42 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
Well her Brother (Johann) lives in Ajaccio and does photography. I think his main thing is weddings but it looks like he does some other stuff (including photos of the family).

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flamingyo24/

He supports Olympique Marseille in Ligue 1, but seems to have a soft spot for Real Madrid as well (I think because of the Zidane connection). Might've heard somewhere that he played the sport when he was younger, but can't confirm that myself.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
And are there any French users here active as of this post or other people who know French?
Alex Rien seems to be almost the only active - at least he has extensive knowledge and skills in French.

Alizée 💜
Old 09-23-2021, 10:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Well her Brother (Johann) lives in Ajaccio and does photography. I think his main thing is weddings but it looks like he does some other stuff (including photos of the family).

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flamingyo24/

He supports Olympique Marseille in Ligue 1, but seems to have a soft spot for Real Madrid as well (I think because of the Zidane connection). Might've heard somewhere that he played the sport when he was younger, but can't confirm that myself.
Johann also had a shoe store in Ajaccio. Well it was more of an upscale shoe store with more the type of active wear type of foot wear you use for sports or fashion. It wasn't open when I passed it on my last trip to Ajaccio. I wonder if it's still in business. It did not seem to have a good location.

His dad must've taught him a lot about photography because he comes out with many very good pictures and videos and he definitely seems to have a talent for it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-23-2021 at 10:14 PM..
Old 01-08-2022, 08:13 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

Another question then. I was reading about the Alizée's decision to leave Mylène Farmer. There has been something repeated many times here, which is that she found out she was not making enough money as she should have been. Where does this rumour come from? I guess we won't know for sure the reasons behind her decision and can only make plausible guesses, but I'd like to know. I hope this rumour sounds familiar to someone.

EDIT: Here's a reference to what I'm talking about.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...18&postcount=6

Last edited by Elise; 01-08-2022 at 08:28 AM..
Old 01-08-2022, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Another question then. I was reading about the Alizée's decision to leave Mylène Farmer. There has been something repeated many times here, which is that she found out she was not making enough money as she should have been. Where does this rumour come from? I guess we won't know for sure the reasons behind her decision and can only make plausible guesses, but I'd like to know. I hope this rumour sounds familiar to someone.

Well that link was to one of my posts on the topic. I've been a fan for over 14 years. I've been to Europe and talked to some of her fans who have followed her closely for longer than I have and one of them on a very close basis and from seeing what I have on line and hearing from others who are in a better position to know, I formed my opinions.

One thing I've heard is she was actually under contract with MF/LB for a third album and one way of getting out of that was to wait until 2007 when it was due to expire.

I've heard they separated on bad terms. I believe Alizee said her self that when Psych was finished, she sent the first cd to Mylene and didn't hear back from them.

There is also a rumor that MF was upset by one of the songs on that album and maybe that is why they appeared not to communicate for years after.

But I have to mention, Mylene and Alizée are very private people and if you want to hear something concrete on this subject, you wont.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Question

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well that link was to one of my posts on the topic. I've been a fan for over 14 years. I've been to Europe and talked to some of her fans who have followed her closely for longer than I have and one of them on a very close basis and from seeing what I have on line and hearing from others who are in a better position to know, I formed my opinions.

One thing I've heard is she was actually under contract with MF/LB for a third album and one way of getting out of that was to wait until 2007 when it was due to expire.

I've heard they separated on bad terms. I believe Alizee said her self that when Psych was finished, she sent the first cd to Mylene and didn't hear back from them.

There is also a rumor that MF was upset by one of the songs on that album and maybe that is why they appeared not to communicate for years after.

But I have to mention, Mylene and Alizée are very private people and if you want to hear something concrete on this subject, you wont.
In a way, this "Alizée's decision to leave her mentor" determined everything that happened after that.

So to speak "in good and bad sense"...

The hardest thing for me as a fan: was it a good thing or a bad thing?

We fans don’t have a definitive answer to this, but there are opinions!

Alizée 💜
Old 02-06-2022, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
In a way, this "Alizée's decision to leave her mentor" determined everything that happened after that.

The hardest thing for me as a fan: was it a good thing or a bad thing?
That's hard to say. Fans in general are hard to figure out. The "masses" of fans, the ones who steer in which way music companies and media go, sort of like new things, new singers, new songs, new genres. Rumor has it, Alizée was under contract for a third album. If it had been produced, maybe it wouldn't have had as much commercial success as the first two, but I think it would have been more successful than any of her last 4 and as opposed to the "masses", we would have loved it if it had been produced by MF/LB.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

One cannot but dream what a possible third album would have been like!

That would have been good anyway, as the previous two prove!

And of course everyone is good, but also very different!

Sometimes it feels almost bad when you think of different possibilities, Alizée would have had a lot more to give right after the En concert tour, etc., but fate ended up with the result we know today...

Alizée 💜

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline