Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-29-2008, 04:41 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Your user profile was not loaded correctly

I dont know why, maybe it's because I took the laptop traveling alot, maybe because I havent properly organized or cleaned my computer, maybe a virus, or it could be a fataal error. But now, I can't log on to my own user profile. It happened when I got home. Two days later, my computer won't let me log on to my own account. Instead, it gave me this temporary profile. I tried everything...reboots, unplugging everything and rebooting, system restore, resetting to default. Nothing worked.....so my last option, i deleted my profile and made a new one. All my work, pictures, downloads, music, videos, movies....gone. I just started recollecting my music, videos, movies, pictures, and others. And what few work I've decided to save onto CDs, I put them back on....but that's only about five percent of my data....I feel so heartbroken....my homework and saved assignments....grade A projects, all gone! I'm so depressed right now, I feel like I lost a part of my brain/memory....so I just came here to type how I feel....for those who read this, thanks for reading.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:22 AM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

That sucks, Ive had to reformat my computer a couple of times without being able to save my picture and assignments to CD's.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 12-29-2008, 04:17 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

While I was reading the first lines I thought you were talking about your account in Aam .
Yeah, that sucks MonteCristo, It has happened to me; just like a month ago, I had to reformat my laptop ´coz it was fullfilled of virus, and I stupidly saved all my data in my iPod. But I did that before I reformate it. And when I did reformate it, some days later my Ipod stops working. Then I take the little @sshole to an apple store and they tell me that the problem is the hard drive. Now, there is no way for recovering my data and I will lose it ALL . And the new hard drive is a little bit expensive, so I decided to replace my old Ipod for a new one .
Old 12-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Ahhhhhh!!! Did you back up the lili crusade on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2