Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Post Yes, do tweak the aspect ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Could I suggest to respect the 16/9 original size? (Which Youtube didn't actually)
The uploader of a YouTube video can set a parameter to tweak the displayed aspect ratio. I find it annoying a viewer cannot set this if needed.

If YouTube chokes on the video ends, one can add some black footage before uploading.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
...honestly, I prefer that she said it in French! But having her say it in both, that would have made all of us die! But I wouldn't have complained! I know that would be far too much to ask of her, but imagine it!
YouTube lets you add captions to a video, which the viewer can elect to view.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-01-2010 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yes, they both worked! And they were short enough that they didn't get grainey or anything! She looked and sounded perfect! But come on, only thirty views? We need to get the view count up! I could watch that thiry times in a row easy! Make sure you refresh the page each time you watch it, so it counts as a seperate view! I just wish it wasn't so quiet, I can hardly hear it unless I have my headphones! I am sure it is loud enough on computer, but I can't hear it very well from my cell's speaker. Oh well, I still heard it though, and personally, it is the best vid on youtube EVER!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to embed the videos since youtube will not let me down load them off the site directly.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZwjFKrNFWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZwjFKrNFWg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ1wIoUFl-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ1wIoUFl-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 04-01-2010, 04:18 PM

another_alizee_fan is on a distinguished road

Can anyone let me know what the deal is on getting the autographs? I did put my request in a page 3 but don't know if I'm getting an autograph or not. How or when will I know if I'm getting one? Thanks to all who reply.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Yes, they both worked! And they were short enough that they didn't get grainey or anything! She looked and sounded perfect! But come on, only thirty views? We need to get the view count up! I could watch that thiry times in a row easy! Make sure you refresh the page each time you watch it, so it counts as a seperate view! I just wish it wasn't so quiet, I can hardly hear it unless I have my headphones! I am sure it is loud enough on computer, but I can't hear it very well from my cell's speaker. Oh well, I still heard it though, and personally, it is the best vid on youtube EVER!
Yeah, audio levels are not high in this video. But it sounds so good with an earphone/headphone or speakers. Views will go up, once people know about it and I'm sure that it will become one of the favorite videos of Alizée on youtube.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_alizee_fan View Post
Can anyone let me know what the deal is on getting the autographs? I did put my request in a page 3 but don't know if I'm getting an autograph or not. How or when will I know if I'm getting one? Thanks to all who reply.
Well everything is upto the Big man, Scruffydog and only he can help you with this.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-01-2010 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
one of the best videos ever, Alizée saying Hello to Alizée America.
haha yea, ben should put this on the front page!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-01-2010, 04:26 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
True, the audio is a bit low; but nothing a little audio editing can't do. Hope someone that has time can edit the audio to be clear and at a good volume level

The video is absolutely awesome!! It is the video all of us have been waiting for Merci beaucoup Scruffy!! Can't believe all that has happened in these days; glad and proud to be part of AlizéeAmerica
Old 04-01-2010, 04:44 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

did anyone post the translation?
coucou (it's like a cute way to say hello) To all my fans at Alizée America, I hope to see you soon. ( kind of a standard polite phrase - doesn't mean she's coming here guys. :P )

Thank for you NOT cropping it for general sharing with us. But, I agree that a quick crop would be an awesome addition to the homepage. This and all the other signatures for AAm really shows the maturity of this web site.

You have definitely exceeded all expectations here ScruffyDave.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

1) About 3 hours ago I sent Ben the cropped version requesting that he put on the homepage which you can see here:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3UVTUP1Wcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3UVTUP1Wcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2)Here is the link for the first video of the signing uploaded by DITAEM:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37087715..._DITAEM__1.MP4

3)Here is the link for the second video of the signing uploaded by DITAEM:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37087715..._DITAEM__2.mp4

4)@Another Alizee fan: just to make sure you can PM ScruffyDog777, but if you were on the 3rd page then don't sweat it...its a 99.9% chance you got on

5)@Alex:yah the audio was like a nanosecond slow but I mean you can't tell the difference. And she was quite loud. I had no trouble hearing it

Last edited by User22; 04-01-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Old 04-01-2010, 05:08 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Wow, you guys have been busy today. Many thanks to all that made this possible. I can hardly believe Scuffy got all this accomplished in such a short time frame.
Vids & Pics are all just awesome.