Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2017, 10:49 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default ML Fur wardrobe malfunctions or . . . ?

So in the fur ML outfit . . I imagine it was cut high on purpose , butt and i am guessing here that when she tried it on in fitting they didn't account for tucking the wireless microphone transmitter box in her drawers . Which in turn made it ( the coat ) go a bit even higher up , now in some performances when she is wearing that she tugs on the coat part from behind as if to be pulling it down some . . Which i'm not sure if that is part of the act/dance or was she adjusting it because it felt uncomfortable . One can assume that it is indeed part of the dance - the tug that is . . because the camera goes to the rear view for instance during the performance where Julio Iglesias is present as well others . Butt . . then again guessing here those edits were post performance and looked cute enough to add in . Now in some of the performances it does seem on key with the lyrics as in she repeats the same tug of her coat at the same time in different performances .

So what do you all think , maybe it was by design or was it a bit of wardrobe malfunction ? Perhaps even a malfunction then post in editing where during rehearsals it was noticed so then incorporated . Also do you think they accounted for the wireless box tucked in her drawers during fitting ?

( talk about your dream jobs . . . yeah today i had to tape a mic box to this singers butt because it kept pulling her short shorts down : ) I'll make a few gifs or a video of a bunch of them if anyone is interested .
Old 04-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

I think it was intentional wardrobe malfunction. Knowing Mylene's style and the way some labels promote female singers like sl*ts, I would not be surprised.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I agree with MelleValetta that it was intentional. I wonder about her medley performance on New Year's eve 2003 though. It looks like a safety pin helping to hold a tight fitting shirt together. Was that some type of fashion thing or malfunction insurance?

medley.jpg
Old 04-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

As for what i wrote to elaborate i think it was intentional but they did not account for stuffing a wireless transmitter in there , then it being un-comfortable or feeling like it was riding the coat up she tugged on it - un-intentional at first and that was again during rehearsal then in post editing noticed so incorporated into the dance , edits and performance .

Scruffy that looks alot like a wireless mic clip . . which is odd because she has a wired microphone in her hand so you maybe right there and it doesn't look like she has a bra on either . . For the life of me i can't remember seeing that performance but i must have .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-10-2017 at 08:08 AM..
Old 04-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Scruffy that looks alot like a wireless mic clip . . which is odd because she has a wired microphone in her hand so you maybe right there and it doesn't look like she has a bra on either
I do not want to look like a pervert, do not misunderstand this girl but Alizée almost never wore a bra during those years. So, in that photo is not a wardrobe failure, she simply used a clip to prevent ... you know.

Last edited by MelleValetta; 04-10-2017 at 10:00 AM..
Old 04-10-2017, 10:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It looked like tho buttons were near their limits so an ounce of prevention was probably a good thing. As far as a bra, well Mylene seemed to like to portray her in 2 ways. One was with the beauty of a princess and the other as a young, innocent girl, dressed at times,in incredibly sexy ways. But I've said before I think in real life she was more rebellious, more of a gangsta, so it doesn't surprise me that she wouldn't wear a certain something.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:02 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

You can see her bra through the blouse. I can't imagine her wanting her white bra to show behind her open blouse. That wouldn't be cool, so the pin was more to hide the bra than herself.