Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I did a little research and found the most likely place the patch would have come from was an AWACS squadron based in Germany. So I figured what the heck, I'll send a letter to the commanding general's office of that area and see if I could get some more information. That was a few weeks ago. I just got this response.

Classification: NATO UNCLASSIFIED releasable to INTERNET

Good morning Sir,

please excuse my late reply to your inquiry but I was otherwise involved
and had no time to take care of it.
There is a very simple explanation to how and why the patch was created
back in the days.
Alizee was some years ago in Mazar-e-Sharif to "entertain" the troops
with her famous music.
Based on that event numerous patches from all different units working
down there were created with using the red fish as a symbol for Alizee.
There was never an official patch created based on that.
Please contact me for any further questions...

Best Regards,
Stabsfeldwebel Ingo Senft, OW3B
Deutsche Luftwaffe
No. 3 Squadron
EXEC / NATO medal POC / ST-scheduling
Deputy CSE ST Evaluator
Ext: 0049/2451-63*****
Mobile: 0049/157316*****

Now I find it hard to believe she was in Afghanistan, mainly because I'm sure we would've heard about it. If she did go , it would have been mostly to support French troops, but most likely she would have seen troops from several countries. Still I don't believe she was there and am wondering if this guy is just b s ing me or has her confused with someone else.
Great work and idea researching ! Most stars don't talk about or promote the fact they entertain the troops , it's just not something we hear much of or the majority of , obviously we hear of some . Now i know your thoughts
there are along the lines of well someone there in the audience would have talked about it . Perhaps , perhaps not , then again someone who was supposedly there just did tell ya/us . . Now surely as you said and id agree to think it would have been more than only one performance as eluded to by the response , which would obviously have more participants and stories about such . Then again such a small following , small audiences of the troops if so , smaller online communities . . . All that would tend to say perhaps the numbers just aren't there to have the story told into some known lore .

Now the odd part to me about it is he sorta says one performance , all though that may just be incorrectly/fast writ , he only knows of or is remembering the one . What really doesn't make sense to me as even in one day performing for the troops you'd most likely do multiple shows and it wouldn't be 10,000 at the Olympia but a few hundred . Reason being is it's not like all the troops can watch at the same time , with that said , multiple patches , units . . . All from one show ?

I doubt he confused her with someone else eluding to the fish .
Now im wondering if they really liked her so much to have patches made , not that patches are hard to do but that would lead me to believe there'd be more patches we'd have seen and perhaps at least a few stories or confirmation should be easy from other persons . I'd ask em if he can find some of the other patches and get pics - pics - or it didn't happen as the saying goes . Maybe even put you in touch with who created , manufactured them etc . I did write the person i got mine from and they wrote back right away saying they werent sure what patch so send a pic ( didn't know her name ) so i sent a pic and havent got a response , ill try again . . . Hmm i'd also want to know exactly why patches were made , a suggestion taken from her like she liked there other patches and they ( quarter master perhaps ? ) said well i'll sew and make some with you on it . . ? Ill shut up now ahah .

NOT - now i want more patches and . . . maybe there is some videos or recordings of the show/s . Interesting item !
Old 12-22-2014, 11:16 AM

Youpidoo_Day is on a distinguished road

Alizée Photo Frames.jpg

I bet these photo frames are selling like hot cakes!
Old 02-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Оле Оле

Default Alizée patch - ebay world wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
Wow, where do you find all those things?

Hope it doesn't sound discouraging, I like looking at them quite a lot ^^ . Although I doubt if I could afford them...
I should have mentioned if i didnt already when you search to use world wide . . i forget exactly how you do that in the ebay search menu but it is not easy to find . Its like they want each country to stick to selling only to them . Also it was the same at priceminster where you were better searching worldwide instead of only in your and/or another country like France .

Anyway this is the link to see worldwide search for her items and its a good time seems there is alot of her merchandise as she is somewhat current and not over priced .

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sami...:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

Now the patch people . . The guy who sold it to me still hasnt writ back and i got this idea from another friend of mine which let me use this moment to promote him a bit a young actor named Dylan Riley Snyder he is on a really really funny Disney show called Kickin' It , which i'd highly recommend anyone watch . Guarantee you laugh and he is on facebook etc so if you like the show add em cool kid down to earth . Anyway his sister does embroidery . . she makes patches and such . I'd guess if i can give her or any similar seamstress a good scan of mine they could recreate it ? yet to ask as i wanted to mention the idea here . Maybe an AAM patch ? Could even do a design contest , maybe an A-LIFE patch and other ideas too .

as goes with my ideas , someone will be ebaying patches tomorrow . .
Old 02-17-2015, 01:22 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I should have mentioned if i didnt already when you search to use world wide . . i forget exactly how you do that in the ebay search menu but it is not easy to find .
How have I not known this until now?

There's a radio button you can click in the left sidebar under the "Item Location" list.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Оле Оле

Old 09-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Оле Оле

I often wonder if the autographs on ebay et al are real or forgeries .
She does seem to have a unique way of signing items and this one
looked pretty real to me . I've become pretty good at knowing which
autographs not only from her but other celebs are real or not just to
add i wouldn't guarantee this is real or not . Figured i'd share as it
seemed pretty sweet .

Old 09-22-2017, 12:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It looks like her signature. The reflection of her shoes looks pretty good, but the black line outlining her legs makes that look photo shopped, but more importantly where the signature crosses her right arm, it disappears at that point then reappears. That doesn't look right.

P.S.
I think you may have bought and autographed cd from me. If not, I still have a few and as always, I sell them at cost, plus shipping.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-22-2017 at 12:31 AM..
Old 09-23-2017, 09:34 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It looks like her signature. The reflection of her shoes looks pretty good, but the black line outlining her legs makes that look photo shopped, but more importantly where the signature crosses her right arm, it disappears at that point then reappears. That doesn't look right.

P.S.
I think you may have bought and autographed cd from me. If not, I still have a few and as always, I sell them at cost, plus shipping.
I believe the picture was somehow resized wether that is ebays host or the person who is auctioning the auto's program i dont know but it is quite distorted when viewed full size . Which may account for the photo-shop look . . . ? ? ?

As for the signature vanishing point at first i thought the same thing and thought fake . But it seems the point where it ends tails off correctly and the notch ( ^ ) at the top something she added as no two signatures will be exact ( for the most part ) . Then again as i said above without actually seeing it myself or better yet her saying its legit or not there really is no way to tell . It sucks that people will sell forged signatures and it ruins the market place , that seems strange to me for someone alike AJ as i doubt one can sell enough to actually profit off of . Now without checking i'm guessing the person who is auctioning this doesn't sell autographed pictures much thus aren't doing this to scam and that being another sign that it's real .

speaking of autographed cd's here is another one , price seems ridic . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-...oAAOSwJThZouLc

and just found another , cant find the dance costume auction but oh well not that it matters much . I thought there was a topic on her autographs but after a search couldnt find one . Perhaps it would make a good topic for comparison sake ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alizee-SIGNE...4AAOSw62VZu~dO

o k found it and i was wrong the person does sell alot of autographs . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographe-s...kAAOSw~y9ZCK0A

But they are located in france ( a good sign ) and do seem more legit with the other autograph auctions .
Whereas with the unscrupulous ones you can just tell what they sell is garbage .

No i haven't purchased one of your autographed cd's but give me a few weeks and ill send you some monies for 1 .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AJ s a 0.jpg (81.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg aj ml a.jpg (93.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by alizeefan; 09-23-2017 at 09:42 AM..
Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 PM

baronstrucker is on a distinguished road

I had bought this tape on Ebay from a seller in Russia, brand new, never opened. Paid about $20 for it. Of course it has the same tracks as the other versions of Mes Courants Electriques but not the english versions, well, except for I'm Fed Up and also three remixes.The sound quality is as good as playing any other cassette tape but I still enjoy listening to the album on cassette

Last edited by baronstrucker; 08-03-2019 at 09:31 PM..
Old 08-04-2019, 02:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronstrucker View Post

I had bought this tape on Ebay from a seller in Russia, brand new, never opened. Paid about $20 for it. Of course it has the same tracks as the other versions of Mes Courants Electriques but not the english versions, well, except for I'm Fed Up and also three remixes.The sound quality is as good as playing any other cassette tape but I still enjoy listening to the album on cassette
I have one cassette of hers. I'm not sure which. I'll have to check it when I get home.

Do you have a cd player?