Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-06-2017, 06:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post

As for me.. if anyone is interested, I still admire the beauty of Alizee and listen to her old music from time to time while driving. I even downloaded the entire French "Dancing with the Stars" where she participated and won a few years back with her then future husband. Back then, we (Bertrand, Josh and I) watched the weekly competition as it slowly progressed week by week and were very happy with the final results.

PS
I wish I knew whatever happened to Cooney..............
I wonder if you realized I had all the episodes of DALS translated to English, at least the sections that involved Alizee. I'm quite sure they are on the hub if you don't have them and if you don't access the hub any more, I could put them on Google drive for you.

SAGA was another very good show she was in. That too has been translated into English.

I have no idea what happened to Cooney. He was sort of fading out as I was fading in, and never got to know him that well.

I guess I'm the member who's been here the longest and still posts on a regular basis. Ray would be next. ALS still drops in from time to time and Jenny and MerciAlizee and C4 on occasion. We have a bunch of good newer fans too.

Glad to hear CF Hollister is doing good. I'm quite sure it was him I had the pleasure of hand delivering an autographed cd to here in Boston.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I still visit here everyday even though I might not log in. I'm coming up on 13 years since discovering Alizée, the last week of November 2004.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's been 10 years for me. Earlier in the year I started putting together a video, detailing my experiences, but I got side tracked by several other things. Hopefully I can find the will to finish it.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:25 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if you realized I had all the episodes of DALS translated to English, at least the sections that involved Alizee. I'm quite sure they are on the hub if you don't have them and if you don't access the hub any more, I could put them on Google drive for you.

SAGA was another very good show she was in. That too has been translated into English.

I have no idea what happened to Cooney. He was sort of fading out as I was fading in, and never got to know him that well.

I guess I'm the member who's been here the longest and still posts on a regular basis. Ray would be next. ALS still drops in from time to time and Jenny and MerciAlizee and C4 on occasion. We have a bunch of good newer fans too.

Glad to hear CF Hollister is doing good. I'm quite sure it was him I had the pleasure of hand delivering an autographed cd to here in Boston.
Yes, CF Hollister (Josh) seems to be doing fine. He sent me a text message saying that he was in a class (of some kind) so he couldn't talk. Although, when I do eventually talk to him I'll find out what he's been up to lately.

What is SAGA? Yes, if you have an HQ version of SAGA then please put it on a Google drive and post the link. I would be happy to watch it.

Someone sent me a message asking if I could repost the photos from the Alizee birthday party back in 2007. If I can find them, I will. I have 25 hard drives.. mostly in the multi-terabyte range so when I have some extra time I will look for them.

As far as the birthday party went.. It was a great party with people coming from different states to attend.. about 8 of us Alizee diehards and some non-fans who just wanted to attend. In the French restaurant we had a traditional Corsican meal made by Chef Bertrand, a real chef from France. Everyone went home with an Alizee poster and various Alizee memorabilia nick-nacks. I still have mine, including the big birthday banner with Alizee's photo on it. That was a great party.. too bad we can't have another one like it. Ahh.. those were the Alizee days!
Old 10-09-2017, 03:21 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Someone sent me a message asking if I could repost the photos from the Alizee birthday party back in 2007. If I can find them, I will. I have 25 hard drives.. mostly in the multi-terabyte range so when I have some extra time I will look for them.

As far as the birthday party went.. It was a great party with people coming from different states to attend.. about 8 of us Alizee diehards and some non-fans who just wanted to attend. In the French restaurant we had a traditional Corsican meal made by Chef Bertrand, a real chef from France. Everyone went home with an Alizee poster and various Alizee memorabilia nick-nacks. I still have mine, including the big birthday banner with Alizee's photo on it. That was a great party.. too bad we can't have another one like it. Ahh.. those were the Alizee days!

Thank you in advance! I hope you will find something
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...+party&page=31
The thread was great to read and im sure for many other users too. The party must have been awesome!
Unfortunately almost all photos and links to videos have disappeared so I thought I write you a message
Old 10-10-2017, 12:40 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Alizée <3

Alizée party!!!!!
Old 10-10-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Thank you in advance! I hope you will find something
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...+party&page=31
The thread was great to read and im sure for many other users too. The party must have been awesome!
Unfortunately almost all photos and links to videos have disappeared so I thought I write you a message
I'm buying special software for cataloging my hard drives and I'll use that to find the photos. But.. I have many, many terabytes for the software to look through so it many take a little time. Of course, I have to try and remember what the photos were named.. I think they are listed as "Alizee - Birthday Party" or something similar. I should be able to find them sometime soon... maybe this coming weekend.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:42 AM

Default Alizee 2007 Birthday Party Photos and Contests

OK.. I spent the money on a great catalog search tool and searched all of my 23 hard drives and found the birthday party photos along with the PDFs of the "Alizee Word Search", "Alizee's Trivia challenge" and "Alizee Photo Frame" contests that were held on that day. Winners won various prizes. You may want to try your skill to see how you stack up! No time to post them now but I will post them this weekend. on this thread.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:03 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
OK.. I spent the money on a great catalog search tool and searched all of my 23 hard drives and found the birthday party photos along with the PDFs of the "Alizee Word Search", "Alizee's Trivia challenge" and "Alizee Photo Frame" contests that were held on that day. Winners won various prizes. You may want to try your skill to see how you stack up! No time to post them now but I will post them this weekend. on this thread.
That is great! You spend extra your money for a programm to search for the files...? You did not have to do that.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
That is great! You spend extra your money for a programm to search for the files...? You did not have to do that.
If you have about 30 Terabytes worth of hard drives and they're all full (a lot of duplicate back-ups) Yes, you have to do that... to find anything.