Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-29-2009, 04:27 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I don't think that Julien's source was Alizée - I mean if she would give him the date she would react herself at the latest at September the 28th... and if I understand it right Julien said himself that it was more a rumour..

we just have to wait... I hope not so long... it's still funny that Jive/Epic has no informations if the album will be out this year... I mean they already said that it's planned for november... but I'll keep that november date in my mind....
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

she should take all the time she needs for the new album. there's nothing really to gain by rushing it, imo. it's not like there are some unrealistically high expectations this time around so that should take some of the pressure off her.

i just hope they make more of an effort to market the album and her this time around.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I pretty much agree with you Deep. I would add that Alizée's silence on career matters only leaves an empty hole that so often just gets filled with rumors. I think a word from her now and then would help to silence such rumors. Her fans simply hunger for some info. She doesn't even have to be that specific and she definitely doesn't need to make any promises. She has tools like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter at her disposal that are so easy to use. It seems a shame to waste them. And I agree that this is not about the privacy issue. If she did "La Méthode Cauet" and all those press conferences and interviews during Psych, one or two sentences on Twitter should be a walk in the park.

As Ben said, I think Julien is probably a reliable source, and I'm inclined to believe that something changed and he didn't get an update. I thought I read somewhere that there were 2 sources that provided this rumor, but I might be wrong about that.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

jeez.. i just wish she'd communicate with us fans more often.
i mean, when she does it, it's like a friggen organism for us
.. but just too far apart.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:34 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

I want something new :S Nooooooow!!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
jeez.. i just wish she'd communicate with us fans more often.
i mean, when she does it, it's like a friggen organism for us
.. but just too far apart.
ahah ah sweet my 1,000 post is gona be lame lol. But yeah i agree that would be freaking awesome if she did comunicate with us more, but I dont know is it just me but this whole mysterious thing is just making me want the album even more lol. Well that's my 1k post lol.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

makes me wonder.. is it a sin?

hahaha! nah, jk. but makes me wonder if she ever pulls stunts like this on jeremy? if ya get my drift..

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

This may sound strange, but I think that part of Alizee's poor communication with fans has something to do with her humility. I mean that she doesn't see herself as having that much of an impact on others namely fans. We all know she is an introvert by nature and adds to her poor self marketing strategies or lack there of. Especially since psych bombed in France and took off in Mexico without her or her label or any other management. Asside from Mexico there are relatively few fans sturring around and Mexico may be cooling off as we speak. I also wonder and this is just more grasping @ straws , but that investigation of unlawful bank account scheme that Alizee was on the list of suspects may be headed for court and she may be subpoened to testify pushing the single and promotion date further ahead. Not that I think she had anything to do with it, but she may still have to testify in court. Like has already been said, The 9/28 date may have been bogus from the start. Jive/ epics response to the tweet does smell of something wrong to me though. Not having any info. on the release or promotion date. I may just be paranoid and they just want the release date to be a total surprise and hit with a bang. I prefer the latter of course.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
This may sound strange, but I think that part of Alizee's poor communication with fans has something to do with her humility. I mean that she doesn't see herself as having that much of an impact on others namely fans. We all know she is an introvert by nature and adds to her poor self marketing strategies or lack there of. Especially since psych bombed in France and took off in Mexico without her or her label or any other management. Asside from Mexico there are relatively few fans sturring around and Mexico may be cooling off as we speak. I also wonder and this is just more grasping @ straws , but that investigation of unlawful bank account scheme that Alizee was on the list of suspects may be headed for court and she may be subpoened to testify pushing the single and promotion date further ahead. Not that I think she had anything to do with it, but she may still have to testify in court. Like has already been said, The 9/28 date may have been bogus from the start. Jive/ epics response to the tweet does smell of something wrong to me though. Not having any info. on the release or promotion date. I may just be paranoid and they just want the release date to be a total surprise and hit with a bang. I prefer the latter of course.
maybe that's the whole idea.......

A: "I.. well... no I couldn't...."
us: "WHAT? YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND!"
A: "Well, there's something I want.... but.. I couldn't ask it of you people"
us: "TELL US!!!!!!!"
A: "Well... if you insist..... could you conquer the world and name me your ruler?"
everybody: misunderstanding and confusion
Jalen: "I'M ALREADY HALFWAY DONE MY QUEEN!"
Old 09-30-2009, 03:25 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
maybe that's the whole idea.......

A: "Well... if you insist..... could you conquer the world and name me your ruler?"

"Yes we can"

And still waiting for album (also for an album from my micro-Lily copy, here, in Poland)

Last edited by Criss_pl; 09-30-2009 at 03:29 PM..

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont