Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your favorite En Concert performance?
L'Alizé 1 4.17%
Hey! Amigo! 1 4.17%
Toc de mac 2 8.33%
J'en ai marre! 3 12.50%
Lui ou toi 0 0%
Gourmandises 1 4.17%
L'E-mail a des ailes 0 0%
Mon Maquis 0 0%
J.B.G. 4 16.67%
Moi...Lolita 2 8.33%
Amélie m'a dit 1 4.17%
Parler Tout Bas 2 8.33%
C'est trop tard 0 0%
Youpidou 3 12.50%
Tempête 0 0%
À contre-courant 3 12.50%
J'ai pas vingt ans 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default [Split]The En Concert Appreciation Thread

Just watched En Concert for the billionth time and for some reason it was more magical than it had been before. And then I got to thinking, there hasn't really been an only En Concert thread in the past few years with everyone's favorite moments and thoughts about it all. So I've decided its a good time to start sharing!

One of my favorite moments is right here:

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ygh8RfGFuqM?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Th Encore just gets the crowd so revved up and Alizee seems to be having the time of her life performing in front of some of her most loyal fans. I find it amazing...
Old 07-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well sadly I think I haven't watched En Concert since November last year, but thanks for bringing it up, I'll be watching that again soon And that's actually my favorite part of the show as well, I'd have to really fight it not to tap my foot or hum along during that bit
Old 07-17-2011, 04:41 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

So, I just finished watchiing a re-run of SNL (Saturday Night Live). Their musical guest was Lady Gaga. As I watched her performed twice, I couldn't help but think of En concert each time, specifically the JEAM part. It reminded me of how beautiful Alizee dances. I said to myself: "That's how a woman should dance." It also made me wonder how this woman (Lady Gaga) became one, if not the most famous female singer in the world. I admit she has talent. But, I truly believe her talent pales in comparison to our Alizee.

I feel blessed to have discovered Alizee. The world has no idea what it's been missing!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I feel blessed to have discovered Alizee. The world has no idea what it's been missing!!!
Indeed! Alizée doesn't have not even 1/4 of the fame she deserves
Old 07-17-2011, 11:10 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
So, I just finished watchiing a re-run of SNL (Saturday Night Live). Their musical guest was Lady Gaga. As I watched her performed twice, I couldn't help but think of En concert each time, specifically the JEAM part. It reminded me of how beautiful Alizee dances. I said to myself: "That's how a woman should dance." It also made me wonder how this woman (Lady Gaga) became one, if not the most famous female singer in the world. I admit she has talent. But, I truly believe her talent pales in comparison to our Alizee.

My older brother was asking me about the woman I had on my wall paper.

So I told who she was and how I got into her a few years ago and I asked him if he had a spare thumb drive. He gave me one and a copied En Concert off my computer to his thumb drive. About two hours later guess who was glued to his computer screen? I asked him how he liked Alizée and the look on his face told me every thing before he opened his mouth.

He looked up at me and said she is so sexy. He also made a comment on how different she was from Britney who looks and performs like a slut.

At the time he was into an Italian singer named Laura Pausini so I got exchange music with him.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:52 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
At the time he was into an Italian singer named Laura Pausini so I got exchange music with him.
You are a family with excellent taste about women on music

Laura Pausini is very good (if you like romantic pop) and I can not exactly say I am an addicted fan but I consider myself a conosseur about her..

Excellente example of italian female also!
Old 07-17-2011, 07:19 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

My favourite bit is right at the end (yes I know this sounds bad...) where she ends with J'ai Pas Vingt Ans. Obviously it wasn't her best performance as her and her voice were pretty tired, but she looked like she really enjoyed herself and she goes down to the crowd despite having already done so, because she knows that is the last song she'll be doing. Plus it's my favourite song of hers
Old 07-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
My favourite bit is right at the end (yes I know this sounds bad...) where she ends with J'ai Pas Vingt Ans. Obviously it wasn't her best performance as her and her voice were pretty tired, but she looked like she really enjoyed herself and she goes down to the crowd despite having already done so, because she knows that is the last song she'll be doing. Plus it's my favourite song of hers
If you like JPVA En Concert...you'd love this moment, cause I know I do!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EllWPSMOyOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-18-2011, 04:16 AM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

of course! would have been better if she'd pulled out some ridiculous drumming skills out of nowhere though :P
Old 07-18-2011, 06:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'd have to say this is my favorite moment.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ogFa5ncNM8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tags
alizee, appreciation, en concert, favorite, moment