Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-16-2008, 07:21 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Hey, you know me. I despise firearms.
But somehow everyone else LOVES them and every thread here will turn up having guns in it.
Wasn't there a thread created specifically for that, though? I don't understand why it has to turn up again and again in virtually every discussion, and I'm getting a little tired of it.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:05 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
Hehe that Dragunov looks really cool.

Now you need to find those LAME "managers" But make sure you replace them with real, effective ones.
alas the 1911 is fake but not the PSL (Romanian Dragunov) is not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Wasn't there a thread created specifically for that, though? I don't understand why it has to turn up again and again in virtually every discussion, and I'm getting a little tired of it.
fine by me if you don't like it I will stop now

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 10-16-2008 at 08:07 AM..
Old 10-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But somehow everyone else LOVES them and every thread here will turn up having guns in it.
Well we all know americans looove their guns

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:58 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Interesting how people love talking about wapons and using one, but they never discuss killing, they only discuss the means as to doing it. I'm more of an opposite, i like talking about killing, but i was never interested as in what kind of weapon would i prefer to use FOR the killing. I dont like weapons, yet i like what weapons can do. Why do people not like killing but always talk about the tools used to accomplish this? Are they afraid of death? Do they view the weapon itself as glorious, respectable, and possibly honorable? And yet they say there is no glory in death, no honor in death, no respect for the loser in death.

I dont know how much times i will have to post this before i get put into a mental hospital, but its not the weapon itself that should be celebrated, but the man or woman who used it for good that should be honored. Charlemagnes ferbois was used as a representation during the Hundred Years War not because it united France, Not because Joan of Arc had found the sword, and not because it was the one that personally slayed the British captain at New Orleans. They used it as a symbol because five hundred years ago Charles Martel, a simple knight unknown by the world then united France, and this was the sword he carried, and so once again, Joan of Arc set out to unite the french against the english, because of this importance, she used the sword to represent unity, not because it was sacred, not because it was lucky, but it symbolized her countrys unity. So let us not talk about a weapon being stronger, or better than another. A weapon is exactly what it is, a tool for bloodshed. Its not the weapon thats of importance, but the man who chooses how to use it.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

We not only have the right to bear arms but also the right to arm bears.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
Interesting how people love talking about wapons and using one, but they never discuss killing, they only discuss the means as to doing it. I'm more of an opposite, i like talking about killing, but i was never interested as in what kind of weapon would i prefer to use FOR the killing. I dont like weapons, yet i like what weapons can do. Why do people not like killing but always talk about the tools used to accomplish this? Are they afraid of death? Do they view the weapon itself as glorious, respectable, and possibly honorable? And yet they say there is no glory in death, no honor in death, no respect for the loser in death.

I dont know how much times i will have to post this before i get put into a mental hospital, but its not the weapon itself that should be celebrated, but the man or woman who used it for good that should be honored. Charlemagnes ferbois was used as a representation during the Hundred Years War not because it united France, Not because Joan of Arc had found the sword, and not because it was the one that personally slayed the British captain at New Orleans. They used it as a symbol because five hundred years ago Charles Martel, a simple knight unknown by the world then united France, and this was the sword he carried, and so once again, Joan of Arc set out to unite the french against the english, because of this importance, she used the sword to represent unity, not because it was sacred, not because it was lucky, but it symbolized her countrys unity. So let us not talk about a weapon being stronger, or better than another. A weapon is exactly what it is, a tool for bloodshed. Its not the weapon thats of importance, but the man who chooses how to use it.
Well to put it simple, I like demonstrations of power. I like the way a gun can cause so much damage for it's so small size, the way an atomic bomb send shockwave after shockwave of destruction for miles and miles of distance, the way a car with 2000 horse powers trembles the earth as the massive forces is unleashed.

Why? I have no idea.

When it comes to causing death, pain and suffering to other people I have no such feelings. But if I feel that this someone deserves it I have no trouble with this, in fact I enjoy it. I have never killed anyone, and I have never felt like doing it either. But when I see someone being ill treated by others anger gets the better of me and I turn into this guardian paladin sent from the skies to aid the weak. Of course the person, who is for the moment being ill treated, isn't always the 'good guy'. So I can't say this is a very good attribute of mine, it often gets me into trouble. I can't even enjoy team sports as I always tend to 'help' the losing team

But for what joan d'arc did, fighting against oppression or whatever (I don't know this story but let's say the englishmen were evil). I have no problem with this, some people simply deserve to die, we have put evolution out of order so now we need to handle the steering wheel of nature. When a dog becomes dangerous and beyond rehabilitation he is put down without questioning, why should humans be treated diffrently?

Of course finding a peaceful solution to a problem is always the best thing, but we all know how some humans tend to not be able to get along, some just want to hurt others in any way possible.

So for my final conclusion:
Killing isn't wrong as long as you kill the ones that deserves it!

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Ok... problem here. I log in to a thread about Alizée, how much she needs us, how we should support her, and instead find a thread talking about killing people close to her.

Wonder why I don't show my head around here and post much anymore?

Crap like this.

I love her greatly, adore her music, and am as dedicated a fan as ever, but things like this make the internet a less and less enjoyable place to experience the beautiful things associated with Alizée, and more and more a place to experience a load the ugly side of her other fans.

/sigh

Keep it pertinent guys.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Ok... problem here. I log in to a thread about Alizée, how much she needs us, how we should support her, and instead find a thread talking about killing people close to her.

Wonder why I don't show my head around here and post much anymore?

Crap like this.

I love her greatly, adore her music, and am as dedicated a fan as ever, but things like this make the internet a less and less enjoyable place to experience the beautiful things associated with Alizée, and more and more a place to experience a load the ugly side of her other fans.

/sigh

Keep it pertinent guys.
I agree with you. I mean, what does a dragunov or a colt 1911 is related with lili.

I would tell you, Alizee, to Take all the sh*t out of your staff. It sounds like a simple task, but you dont have to be with such kind of people. I wish I could help you, I would even pay for it.

We, the fans, want the best for you, and sometimes we are right.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

End the firearm speech, they are simple tools based to fire, and slay.
The reason why I revere the sword so much, is because, as MonteCristo has stated, it is a symbol, a symbol of oneness, a fusion of spirit between the soul of the wielder and the iron of the blade, an icon of honor and chivalry, and that's what I present myself to Alizée as, a prevailing warrior to protect her when needed. Not so much as shedding blood, but using a weapon of age to symbolize myself.

Call me old-fashioned, but it will only be a compliment. This modern world disgusts me, Alizée is the beacon of light that keeps me here without wishing for some overlord of the skies to whisk me back into the time I wish to thrive in...

Shadows of evening on a traveler's way
Destiny tells where the strange path will lead you
Alone I've been walking this path every day
Under the stars and the white silver moon
I hear a song and I'm closing my eyes
While it's sound is caressing my poor and sad mind
Will you tonight give your promise to me
For one day the silence will sleep in your dreams

I've been waiting for so long time
To see the light of golden bright sun
I feel no sorrow in the heart of mine
For the tears of life are now gone

Winds are whispering in the sacred forest
Dancing and singing with the red autumn leaves
These memories I could never forget
With rising sun I shall be here with thee
Old 10-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
End the firearm speech, they are simple tools based to fire, and slay.
The reason why I revere the sword so much, is because, as MonteCristo has stated, it is a symbol, a symbol of oneness, a fusion of spirit between the soul of the wielder and the iron of the blade, an icon of honor and chivalry, and that's what I present myself to Alizée as, a prevailing warrior to protect her when needed. Not so much as shedding blood, but using a weapon of age to symbolize myself.
[/I]
I take Gumdo, or Kumdo, which is a Korean sword art. Honor and skill are highly revered in any culture where thier main weapon is a sword. In stories that my Master told us before two single enemys would fight they would cut a piece of bamboo with their sword and their assistants would show the bamboo to the opponent. If the other fighter's cut was better the opposing fighter would say they are not worthy to fight them and after they returned home they would handwrite a letter formally explaining why they declined to fight and mark it with their signet ring. Then it would be delivered to the opponent. This show the humbleness to know when you are beaten before the fight has begun.

These values are no longer infused in our society. I wish they were but people no longer have a sense of pride, value, honor and integrity that existed 4 century's ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2

Last edited by woohoo; 10-16-2008 at 09:12 PM..