Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Photo Shoot Video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NMe...ew?usp=sharing

photo shoot50.jpg
Old 07-22-2021, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

This video is from the French version of "The Voice." The show is from 2015.
The host of the show is Nikos, a host we've seen many times before. I'm sure Alizée must've been one of his favorites.

The first image is of a singer we've seen in many of the videos of Les Enfoirés performances.

The contestant is singing "Moi Lolita."

I think the woman in the second image, which is from a Les Enfoirés show in 2008, is the same woman. I believe Jenifer was also in this "Voice" show.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sr9...ew?usp=sharing

the voice judge50.jpg
shoulder 25075.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 07-23-2021 at 05:37 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

This is Alizée's "L'Invité TV5" interview from November of 2003, with English subtitles added.

Edit:

LIKE HIT 2001

alizee article.jpg

Alizée: What she's never said before!

Like Hit! reveals to you, in exclusivity, the aspirations of this Lolita... For that, we have dug in her most secret gardens. Thanks to this complete numerological study, you'll know a lot more about what life has reserved to Alizée. An entire program!

Tender and solid
Numerology of her first name

Each letter, from A to Z, is worth the number corresponding to its position (1 for A, 2 for B, etc. up to 26 for Z). Next, add these letters, then the numbers of the result, up until the result only gives one number!
A - L - I - Z - E - E
1 + 12 + 9 + 26 + 5 + 5 = 58
5 + 8 = 13
1 + 3 = 4

Like the Sphinx, the number 4 is the symbol of the traditional guardian. Exemplary, conscientious, persevering, methodical, it represents the construction. Since the dawn of time, it's synonymous with solidarity and sensibility.

In plain English: Under the airs of a sweet girl, Alizée has a sturdy character. Her personality is honest and frank. She gets her experience stone by stone, in order to arrive at what she wants. Rarely demonstrative, she gives off a systematic mistrust at first sight. It's a way for her to protect herself. Thoroughly generous and faithful, she has a tender heart which is embedded with beautiful friendships. Her love is eternal for the one who knows how to reach it.

With force and charm
Numerology of her date of birth

21 August 1984:
21 + 08 + 1984 = 2013
2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 6

The number 6 symbolizes Solomon's seal or David's shield (emblem of Israel). This number characterizes a mythical destiny: It represents perfection and power.

In plain English: Born under good stars, Alizée has been since her birth on the path of glory. Each ordeal makes her stronger. Combative, our Lolita is sure of her decisions. Her sensitivity and romanticism exacerbates her artistic sense. Full of charm, she moves on velvet airs towards her destiny: the climb to the heavens has already begun.

Invisible protectors...
Her number for the year 2001
Add the day and month of birth and the number of the current year.
21 August 2001:
21+08+2001 = 2030
2 + 0 + 3 + 0 = 5

The symbolism of the number 5 is one of harmony, since Antiquity. Order and desire are on the menu. For Islam, this number is as lucky as for other civilizations, since it represents one of the five Koranic keys of mystery or the five fingers of the hand of Fatma who protects from the "evil eye".

In plain English: this year, Alizée is protected by invisible forces. Constantly in motion, the vibrations communicate to her the direction to take. This number carries for her all the certitudes that she needs, in order for her to realize her wishes. She knows that it's no longer time for hesitation, but for action. Her desire will be seen granted, because the number 5 evokes triumph: the crowd will rush to cheer her.

Her love will be eternal

In conclusion
As her fairy godmother Mylène would say: "The world is at your fingertips!" Capable of listening to advice, Alizée knows where her interests lie. She won't hesitate to fight for what seems right to her. Without showing off, she follows her track, a royal track, naturally!

Info+
Under the Leo sign, she needs space, is tenacious, and master of her destiny.
Rat (Chinese astrology), she is seductive, energetic, playful, but also agitated, suspicious, and worrisome. She swings between femme fatale and business woman.
Born on a Tuesday (under the direction of the planet Mars), her star is one of combativeness and desire, symbolizing the fire of desires and reflecting its light in Alizée's gaze.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 07-25-2021 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-30-2021, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Default Article

Super_02-200375.jpg

English Translation:

SUPER O2/2003
Alizée: "My picture in Voici bothered me a little..."

Almost three years after the "Moi Lolita" phenomenon, Alizée is back with a new single, very anticipated by her fans, "J'en ai marre." Dressed in red and black, she met with us in a big Parisian hotel. She hasn't changed, the star, even if her hair has grown a little... and her tongue has loosened...a little. Results of the interview:

Delighted to see you again, Alizée. Can you tell us what you did during this long absence?
A: The last show I did in France was the Restos du Coeur, in January 2002. And from January to July, I traveled all over Europe. They called me to perform "Moi... Lolita" in all the countries of Europe, including England.

Generating interest in England is very rare for a French artist. Do you envision singing one day in English?
A: I prepared four songs in English for the next album for the international release. In fact, these versions will replace only a few French songs and will be adaptations written by Mylène Farmer.

Did you take a break at all?
A: Actually, I only had the month of August for vacation. I returned to Ajaccio, in Corsica, and I took a few days for myself. Then, from September to January, I was in the studio for my new album. I worked on the recording of the album for more than four months.

Quite a few rumors have been going around on your account these past few months. Have some of them bothered you?
A: Bothered me? No. I'd say rather that they made me laugh. From the moment when I saw myself in the press next to Olivier, my agent, that made me laugh (Ed. note: the weekly "Voici" published photos of her and led us to believe that she had found her ideal guy, when it was actually her agent). But I'd still rather have it be with him than with someone else.

How did you react to that, when you saw yourself on the cover of "Voici" taken in photograph with him?
A: At first, the first impression I had was that it bothered me, I admit. It was strange to me, because I didn't realize that they had taken our picture. I didn't see anything. And then, I thought about the fact that all the journalists know him and know that it's completely false.

Do you want to go onstage to promote this new album?
A: I hope to go onstage soon. I don't know when exactly, nor where. But we're waiting to see how the second album will be received. Following that, I think I'll go onstage.

Do you already feel ready?
A: In my head, I'm ready. But after that, I think there'll be a complete training. I'm already preparing choreography for a lot of the songs. I'd like to do a spectacle "à la Alizée," in fact... I'll try to take, as much as possible, my ideas, and not steal anyone else's.

Would you like to do a big show like Mylène or like Michael Jackson instead of an intimate concert?
A: It won't be an intimate concert because that's not my style. I won't do a concert like Michael Jackson or Mylène Farmer either because that's not possible. They're the only ones who do that. They're big artists.

Maybe...but you can have the same desire, right?
A: I can dream about it, but let's say that we're going to try to do between the two. It would be too hard to do it as well as they do.

Was your absence a little "calculated"?
A: It wasn't a strategy. But since I was seen a lot for a year and a half, I did a lot of things, but not just anything: I was a little afraid of people getting tired of me. When an artist is liked, the public is satisfied, in the beginning, but after awhile, they get fed up with it. Even if what the artist does is good, people have enough of it. They get weary. I decided to set myself aside for awhile.

To make yourself quite rare...
A: Let's say rather to come back later on...(laughs).

[Super Plus!]:
"Moi Lolita" was released in July 2000. Alizée was 16 at the time.
Her songs have been ranked #1 almost everywhere in the world.
She has sold more than 4 million records.
Her second album, still written by Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, should be released next month.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Attachment 3549

English Translation:

SUPER O2/2003
Alizée: "My picture in Voici bothered me a little..."...........

..........Quite a few rumors have been going around on your account these past few months. Have some of them bothered you?
A: Bothered me? No. I'd say rather that they made me laugh. From the moment when I saw myself in the press next to Olivier, my agent, that made me laugh (Ed. note: the weekly "Voici" published photos of her and led us to believe that she had found her ideal guy, when it was actually her agent). But I'd still rather have it be with him than with someone else.

How did you react to that, when you saw yourself on the cover of "Voici" taken in photograph with him?
A: At first, the first impression I had was that it bothered me, I admit. It was strange to me, because I didn't realize that they had taken our picture. I didn't see anything. And then, I thought about the fact that all the journalists know him and know that it's completely false..............

This is something we talked about not long ago. I'm sure I know the picture they are talking about. I'll have to look for it.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is something we talked about not long ago. I'm sure I know the picture they are talking about. I'll have to look for it.
Here is what I have.

voici_2002 resized75.jpg

voici_2002_A resized75.jpg

voici_2002_B resized75.jpg

Voici 09 2002
For a year now, the lolita of showbiz has succumbed to the charm of a college student. It's not her fault...

Alizée

Europe didn't resist the Alizée tornado. We had kind of lost sight of her. Actually, Alizée was a hit all over Europe with Moi... Lolita. Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland, and Great Britain fell for our nymphette's stockings. In the biggest secrecy, she's preparing her second album. And already wlrking on her first European tour, expected during 2003. She even took English classes this summer. Lorie's the one who's worried about that...

[Caption]: Farmer's little protégé has fallen for a gentleman.

With Olivier, it's just hot air

While she has just celebrated her 18th birthday, the graine de star, who has grown up, is going shopping in Paris. And guess who is carrying the bags?

With her hit Moi... Lolita, she is forging for herself the image of a sultry adolescent. But in real life, Alizée is quite the opposite: a young girl rather reasonable, natural, and in love with the same boy for more than a year now. It was in August 2001, in the full whirlwind of success, that the Corsican brunette met Olivier, a student in Paris. A boy who has all the qualities with which to charm her: he's tender, attentive, and protective. In him, she has found an equilibrium. And when the singer is doing promotion in London or Madrid, she explodes her cell phone's calling plan to whisper sweet words into his ear. Despite a frenetic schedule, the couple is holding up well against winds and tides. A few months ago, Olivier even went to the island of beauty (where she lives) to meet the singer's parents.

When they're in Paris, the love birds stay in a hotel close to the place Vendôme. Alizée looks nothing like a rebel: her one weakness, when she isn't stuffing herself with multicolored candy, is scouring the chic shops on the avenue Montaigne. To get around in the capital, the couple rides in a Mini austin, ideal for parking. But Paris life isn't entirely enameled in pleasure: Alizée also takes dance classes in the 16th arrondissement. At 18 years old (since August 21st), the singer knows that her second album is going to be a decisive turning point. To negotiate it with ease, she can count on the support of her two mentors in showbiz, Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat. Together, they have concocted for her a custom-made opus, which should be released in stores on November 25th. But to help Alizée grow up and become a woman, nothing is more precious than Olivier's smile. A happiness that she sweetly savors...

[Captions (top to bottom)]: Last March, at the World Music Awards in Monaco, Alizée swiped an award. A girl like that is priceless, right Olivier?

He's the one who takes the initiative, and it's going swimmingly.

Alizée plans her route. Career, love, shopping, she takes everything head-on.

In Alizée's life, Olivier doesn't intend to pass by like an air current.

Alizée will only play on the grownups' field

The next album of Mylène Farmer's little protégé is very anticipated? It's going to be like that for a little while longer! Indeed, it was supposed to be released in November, but her chaperone doesn't want the lolita to be picked up by reality TV and its lot of apprentice singers: she wants her to do promotion in "real" shows. We'll therefore have to wait until January to hear Alizée's record. But it's not her fault.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

This was "Demonstration and concert by the Parlemu Corsu Collective", that took place in Ajaccio in 2014. For this song "Versu te", it was sung by Alizée, Nathalie Lanfranchi and Diana di L'Alba.

https://youtu.be/wJd5BL5Fu9s?t=656

Alizee and Nathalie versu te75.jpg

Last edited by Bamagirl; 08-05-2021 at 08:49 AM..
Old 08-05-2021, 09:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
This was "Demonstration and concert by the Parlemu Corsu Collective", that took place in Ajaccio in 2014. For this song "Versu te", it was sung by Alizée, Nathalie Lanfranchi and Diana di L'Alba.

https://youtu.be/wJd5BL5Fu9s?t=656

Attachment 3573
A few years ago, thanks to Ray, I was able to post a video that had the English, French, and Corsican closed captions for this.

Old 08-06-2021, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

In this film, Alizée did the voice for Nyx, a Disney character.
Lorie is a beautiful French singer we've seen on Les Enfoirés numerous times.

Here is the story behind the film:

Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature

"Shortly after the passage of a strange green comet in the sky, the tranquility of the Valley of the Fairies is disturbed by a huge roar that even Nyx (voice of Alizée ), the fairy scout in charge of the security of the place, n is not able to identify. Like a good animal fairy, Noa (voice of Ana Ramade ) decides to investigate further and discovers that this cry comes from a gigantic creature wounded in the leg and hidden at the bottom of a cave. Despite its frightening appearance, this animal that looks like no other and that she soon baptizes " Grumpy ", hides a true heart of gold.

By taming it a little more each day, Noa notices Grognon's strange attitude : he does indeed constantly stack large stone columns in each of the places of the Valley of the Fairies where the passage of the seasons. Intrigued, she lets him do it however and tries to demonstrate to Tinker Bell (voice of Lorie Pester ) and her friends - but also to Nyx and all the fairies who want to capture him before he destroys everything in his path - , that his new friend is worth much more than the terrifying aspect he inspires at first sight ...

Who knows moreover if this creature could not be the one of which an old legend speaks, the very one who would save the Valley from a storm capable of reducing it to nothing?
Old 08-15-2021, 07:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

ONE YEAR!

Exactly a year ago I found her!

Our anniversary!!!!

Although Alizée doesn't know anything about it, lol!
[...But so what...?!]

Alizée 💜