Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road
Talking

Her nose!?!?!?!

My God.. I know a picture is worth a thousands words, but I rather type a thousand words if its about Alizée's nose!

My God, her nose is both a signature and a statement! If her face is a statement, her nose is the exclamation point at the end! Like her, its steadfast and determined, confident yet understated. It blends beautifully french features like her chin: distinct and sharp, while contrasting the Mediterranean softness of her lips and eyes. Like a distinct flavor contrasting beautifully with a subtle undertone of an ingredient.. Crafted by some master chef. I often see her as the flavors of Rosemary, seasalt, fresh ground pepper, Olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Her nose is the Balsamic vinegar: sharp, zesty, set against the softness of her Skin, the olive oil. Her lips are the seasalt, her eyes the Rosemary, her hair the pepper.

Old 03-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Her nose!?!?!?!

My God.. I know a picture is worth a thousands words, but I rather type a thousand words if its about Alizée's nose!

My God, her nose is both a signature and a statement! If her face is a statement, her nose is the exclamation point at the end! Like her, its steadfast and determined, confident yet understated. It blends beautifully french features like her chin: distinct and sharp, while contrasting the Mediterranean softness of her lips and eyes. Like a distinct flavor contrasting beautifully with a subtle undertone of an ingredient.. Crafted by some master chef. I often see her as the flavors of Rosemary, seasalt, fresh ground pepper, Olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Her nose is the Balsamic vinegar: sharp, zesty, set against the softness of her Skin, the olive oil. Her lips are the seasalt, her eyes the Rosemary, her hair the pepper.

wow! so interesting combination of words to describe that.....

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-09-2010 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Her nose!?!?!?!

suddenly got in the mood for fettuccine and shrimp scampi

Tags
alizee, feet, hair, nose