Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-06-2012, 09:00 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Alizee and I are dating ... sorry to disappoint you all!
When did she start robbing the cradle.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 PM

amelie_alizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Jeremy is long gone. I've seen more pictures of Alizee with this Pokora guy in the past 3 years than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. In fact, I've seen more pictures of Alizee with her new dog than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. If Alizee isn't the media darling of the paparazzi in France anymore, why would it even bother Jeremy or Alizee to be seen in public? Does Jeremy have such a high opinion of himself that he feels he would be hounded the minute he steps out the door? I'm sure Alizee doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, Jeremy was just a sperm donor (and a lucky one at that) whose ties with Alizee ended shortly thereafter. Jeremy has probably been living in London for the past 5 years. I just know Alizee lists her residence as Corsica.
Photos of Alizee with Jeremy are no parameter of anything. How many photos of Alizee with her kid have you ever seen? Not many...she preserves her privacy.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelie_alizee View Post
Photos of Alizee with Jeremy are no parameter of anything. How many photos of Alizee with her kid have you ever seen? Not many...she preserves her privacy.
Lulz, she just posted a picture of Annily's new hair cut

Anyway...
Old 03-06-2012, 02:13 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She's posted plenty of pics of her child, just rarely with her face in it. Besides, it's not like she and Jeremy have never been seen together. I can understand wanting to hide your child from the paparazzi, but not your SPOUSE WHO YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN SEEN WITH.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
She's posted plenty of pics of her child, just rarely with her face in it. Besides, it's not like she and Jeremy have never been seen together. I can understand wanting to hide your child from the paparazzi, but not your SPOUSE WHO YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN SEEN WITH.
Amen to that
Old 03-06-2012, 02:31 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I guess she has been hiding him since they got married. Pictures of Jeremy and Alizee have always been rare. No basis for your point Euphoria.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:41 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelie_alizee View Post
Jeremy is also in the music business, so he should welcome the publicity. And he's an adult. You can't expect 7-year old Annily to understand why a dozen people with cameras are stalking her mom and her. I imagine that would be pretty frightening for a child. BTW, Annily is here...50 seconds into the video:

Jeremy didn't even accompany Alizee to Mexico for her La Academia appearance back in October. You only saw a bodyguard and Alizee at the airport. You have to admit that Alizee and Jeremy's relationship has been odd from the beginning. Are they even officially married? I'm sure he was intimidated by the paparazzi and everyone he met whenever he was out in public with Alizee. He came out of nowhere to snatch one of the most desirable women at the height of her fame and beauty. Just seeing Jeremy with Alizee makes my blood boil in jealous rage. I feel much better now knowing he's no longer with her.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Are they even officially married?
what are your criteria for "officially married." if you mean married according to governments, then according to zfrance, no. But according to the US government, yes, she is married. That's if her and zjeremy are indeed "split" or "divorced" or even "taking a break".
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

They are officially married in the United States.

Btw marriage licenses are public so, I'm not being a total creeper.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

When your selling yourself as a Sex Kitten the last thing you want to do is alienate your guy fans by constantly bringing up your ball and chain husband.

Think about it, we all know she is married but Alizée is still selling the hot single girl image to her fans. To her real fans Jeremy is someone in her life and it makes no difference in our opinion of her. To others when a fan sees their fantasy guy or girl get married to someone else it pretty much kills the attraction.

Look at Britney as an example, she jettisoned K-Fed and boom her career took off along with CD sales. Don't tell me being married woman didn't affect her career. OK K-Fed did pretty much drive her into the Looney Bin.

As I pointed out in an earlier post her guy fans were not happy at all with her decision to marry Jeremy, and having Annili was the nail in the coffin with some of those guy fans back in 2004-2005.

I know Britney and Alizée are two very different people I'm just making a point.

Tags
lobster hunters