Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-04-2014, 07:02 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
but what about those who have found paradise only to lose it? Do they have to go through hell again just find it once more.. I mean why should we punish ourselves over and over to find meaning in life???
I don't know the answer to that but I found paradise fourteen years ago and then lost it 5 years later. That was hell for quite a while. I never want to go through anything like that again so I gave up looking for paradise.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:13 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this article was posted somewhere else, but I thought it was interesting.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...life_a137206/1
Old 03-25-2014, 07:29 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Would someone be able to translate the article mentioned just above, please, or to summarize it briefly?

Thank you

Last edited by C-4; 03-25-2014 at 07:35 AM..
Old 03-25-2014, 12:28 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I guess she and Gregoire got matching tattoos. They showed them off at the last DALS show. Pretty sure it says "one love, one life." But I'm not positive. I don't know what the rest of the article says.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Would someone be able to translate the article mentioned just above, please, or to summarize it briefly?

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I guess she and Gregoire got matching tattoos. They showed them off at the last DALS show. Pretty sure it says "one love, one life." But I'm not positive. I don't know what the rest of the article says.
Yeah, her's says 'One Love' and his says 'One Life.' Some have speculated that her's refers to her daughter.

This video was posted earlier in this thread.

Here is a translation via a translator app:
Quote:
Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet now have their love rooted in the skin. Just as Habib and Thomas Vergara, and many other couples before them, Alizée and her dancer and boyfriend Grégoire Lyonnet decided to tattoo their love. A common tattoo that says a lot about their history and they have proudly displayed during the tour of dancing with the stars 4 ...

It is indeed in Rouen on the occasion of the tour of DALS that the lovebirds have unveiled their respective tattoos that are only one. On the forearm of Alizee "One love", on that of Gregory, dancer of the TF1show, "One life". Remember, it's this U2 song, One Love, singer and mother of 29 years and Grégoire Lyonnet had danced during their last final DALS 4choreography. A song that brought them luck since it is the interpreter of I tired who won the trophy!

"It is thanks to this song... Finally, it is not thanks to this song, but it was our last dance", told Vincent Cerutti the mother of Annily." Gregory and Alizée then unveiled with pride and emotion their tattoos that are only one. Proof perfect of their beautiful romance. With this new brand of love, these two - there we prove once again how they are bitten from the other.

Their love is born before our eyes end of 2013, since they will leave more. Together on the roads of France during the tour from the TV show, gathered in Corsica on 31 December to réveillonner in love, their love continues away from the cameras. While they recently celebrated Saint Valentine, two lovers have been ended said tour. A totally depressing end to the pretty Corsican, already very nostalgic. Fortunately, her lover is here to support...
Old 03-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the article and translation guys
I'm happy that they're happy, but it does seem very soon to get tats together But that's just me.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:47 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

It's not the timing (they have been together for months), it's the decision to do it at all.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
It's not the timing (they have been together for months), it's the decision to do it at all.
Well yes of course, from about say, mid to late October? (At the earliest?)
I don't think I would get a tattoo even after a year of being with someone. But like I mentioned before, that's just me. The decision to do it at all, was “just them."
Old 03-27-2014, 03:23 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

It's not his name, so if Alizee will break up with Gregoire, her new boyfriend can make 'One Life' tattoo too

But I really hope that they will be together for a long time, cause Gregoire seems to be nice guy and it looks like she is very happy with him

Last edited by Jacotey; 03-27-2014 at 03:26 AM..
Old 03-27-2014, 08:13 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

RAY4AJ,
Thank you for the translation of the article.
Stephen