Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2007, 11:17 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
do you know who deleted the thread about alizee being on drugs in the En Concert videos?

i really wanted to know what other people thought of those videos.
Deus_Ex your not the only one who noticed this, I too noticed this but just like everybody else dismised it automatically thinking that it wouldn't be possible for Lili to be on drugs. The truth is that it does look that way though.... I'm not refering to her entire performance, just to some close-ups that shows her eyes and her look is this way.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 08-15-2007, 11:20 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Deus_Ex your not the only one who noticed this, I too noticed this but just like everybody else dismised it automatically thinking that it wouldn't be possible for Lili to be on drugs. The truth is that it does look that way though.... I'm not refering to her entire performance, just to some close-ups that shows her eyes and her look is this way.
That is absolutely not true. Yes, Alizée did do some crazy things with her eyes, but that was not because of drugs! It was because she can do crazy things with her eyes, and the director of the show obviously ensured that she be as lovely as possible, including crazy eye movements during things like singing about "vomiting"-enducing zucchinis.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
That is absolutely not true. Yes, Alizée did do some crazy things with her eyes, but that was not because of drugs! It was because she can do crazy things with her eyes, and the director of the show obviously ensured that she be as lovely as possible, including crazy eye movements during things like singing about "vomiting"-enducing zucchinis.
the crazy things done with her eyes is not due to drugs or any things, it is a natural means that every human being will do, when they perform a live in concert for about 1:30:00 (1 and half an hour) with some break, they lack stamina and the crazy things done with the eyes caused due to this effect...