Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Oh my god, I remember getting that question. Everyone asked the teacher about it after the tests were handed in.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Lol what happened to not creating back stories for photos?

But does that mean Everytime she wears a t-shirt she is trying to hide her tinker bell tattoo? Or any time she wears socks....she is trying to hide the lizard on her ankle? She isn't going to throw away all her sleeved shirts just because she got a new tattoo.
Excellent point Brian!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Oh my god, I remember getting that question. Everyone asked the teacher about it after the tests were handed in.
lol ... its a big deal here in NY; its all over the news; the question is being thrown out

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-16-2012 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So does that mean she could never wear any of her blouses with sleeves ever again? Come on Euphoria; think about what you said!
But it's a big tattoo that takes up a good portion of her bicep. There are only so many fashionable shirts you can wear that will cover that up sufficiently.

Edit:

Quote:
lol ... its a big deal here in NY; its all over the news; the question is being thrown out
What! Why? It was refreshing to read something interesting in the middle of a test with passages about obscure historical figures and fake fliers. I probably did better on that part because it was a funny story.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-16-2012 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But it appears as if she's going out of her way to keep it covered. .
I don't think there have been enough post tattoo photos to come to that conclusion.

And don't forget, she DID post a photo of that tattoo. Not the whole thing, but she still told us it was there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying her hiding it is an impossibility. I'm just saying I don't think it's fair to say " hey, her sleeve is blocking it, she MUST be hiding it." Much like its not fair to say "hey, she's getting tattoos, she MUST be having an identity crisis."

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-16-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Old 05-17-2012, 12:51 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So does that mean she could never wear any of her blouses with sleeves ever again? Come on Euphoria; think about what you said!
No. It means that ever since she's gotten the tattoo, she has covered it. She was wearing arm bearing tops before. Just seems a little suspicious to me.

Edit:

Quote:
But it appears as if she's going out of her way to keep it covered. In the past she's been loud and proud about each of her new tattoos, in fact after she got the "Forever Young" tattoo she took a picture just to show everyone on Twitter.
Also this.

Edit:

Quote:
I don't think there have been enough post tattoo photos to come to that conclusion.

And don't forget, she DID post a photo of that tattoo. Not the whole thing, but she still told us it was there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying her hiding it is an impossibility. I'm just saying I don't think it's fair to say " hey, her sleeve is blocking it, she MUST be hiding it." Much like its not fair to say "hey, she's getting tattoos, she MUST be having an identity crisis."
When did I say that? I merely said that she has been covering up that area ever since she got the tattoo. I never said that it had some hidden meaning like she is ashamed or embarrassed. All I said is ever since she got it, she's been covering up. She's also never even shown a full picture of it, so it is strange to me considering she has always liked showing off her tattoos.

Last edited by Euphoria; 05-17-2012 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-17-2012, 01:45 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:

For whatever reason she is wearing a shirt that has one long sleave and one open sleave for the first time that I have ever seen and the sleave side just happens to cover her new tat. Surely Brian you can see the validity of AAmers queries on the subject. Call me crazy! Inquiring minds want to know..
Old 05-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Photos she posts online don't accurately depict how she lives every second of her life. For all anyone knows she might wear sleeveless shirts all the time, but she only posts pics of herself with her tattoos covered because she sees fans complaining about them.

Last edited by DrSmith; 05-17-2012 at 02:33 AM..
Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
No. It means that ever since she's gotten the tattoo, she has covered it... All I said is ever since she got it, she's been covering up. She's also never even shown a full picture of it, so it is strange to me considering she has always liked showing off her tattoos.
Maybe she is waiting for the right time. When is her tattoo convention with Tin-Tin?
Old 05-17-2012, 03:08 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Photos she posts online don't accurately depict how she lives every second of her life. For all anyone knows she might wear sleeveless shirts all the time,

Exactly. That's why I was saying it wasn't very fair to claim that she is covering up the tattoo all the time....when we have only seen seconds of her day in these photos.

Quote:
but she only posts pics of herself with her tattoos covered because she sees fans complaining about them.
If she is in fact "hiding it", I doubt it's because some don't like it. We have seen on Facebook and multiple times on twitter, how she feels about fans who tell her how to live her life. It doesn't end well for the fan. Not to mention people have complained about her tattoos since 2007, and it obviously didn't phase her.

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-17-2012 at 03:12 AM..
Old 05-17-2012, 03:17 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

How about we all tweet her that we don't like her face and see if she dons a mask in her next photos?