Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 12-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

It's very nice one. Especially I like that you used color pens since most of the fan art are usually done monochromatic.

Tho yea, maybe it could be little more subtle in certain areas. Altho, since the the dress is more cartoon-ish everywhere else, too, it might work as is.

But since we got stuck to dress... The details off the dress is bit off, btw. I guess you used low resolution image as a reference. It's missing some seams (you only have two, the center one and the left one (her right)).
Old 12-30-2006, 02:03 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks for the feedback!

Yes I know I did pronounce her chest a little, but then again I'm a 22 year old guy who just likes to give credit where credit is due, I mean c'mon we've all seen the bikini photos, she is not a small girl, and the little blue dress just doesn't due her justice . No I'm just joking (not really), but a lot of it is because shading with that light of blue is extremely difficult, and as for the other seems in her dress such as the shoulders and what not... it gets lost in the transfer. The original is 8x11 which shows a lot more detail like her brown eyes for example. Either way I do appreciate the comments lots of good feedback. Thanks!