Old 08-02-2012, 10:06 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
That is one ugly right arm.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Maybe she is trying to lessen her fan base? I dunno, but whatever it is, I hope I can get a picture of myself with Alizée before she tattoo's her face!

I'm jk Lili... I love you!!! I don't treat you like you're just a piece of meat like these other guys do!

Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Cruzier is on a distinguished road

ummm well too many tattoooosss but they look ok, but to many what i see i just hope she will lighting up on thos tattoos a bit just saying.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:45 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

A nice italian singer named "Syria" (Cecilia Cipressi) started in 2001 to paint her right arm.I met her in person (sweet girl ).And I have to say that "live" it looks good..it suited her very well...just to say I am no an integralist..I'd love Alizee anyway...although skin always better in natural way on women....

Last edited by Aldighieri; 08-02-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Alizee is basically a kid and probably always will be. Some people are just too headstrong for their own good. She shops all the time, goes out to eat every night, and have you seen what she eats? I mean nothing against her but even her food tastes are quite childish. I have to say we're alike in that way because I also love candy. I dunno, I'm probably going to get some hate for what I say next but...I think she is a spoiled brat. I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard but, most celebrities don't have fame and wealth handed to them on a silver platter. This time especially, she has it made in the shade. She gets paid by Sony to record some songs and runs off to the beach while they do all the hard stuff.

My opinion on the tattoos: I don't think she has deep psychological issues, I think she is just having fun. From what I've been told, Jeremy had quite a tight rein on her and now she can do whatever she wants. They obviously represent something to her, but I think it's just making her look really trashy at this point. Based on just how the tattoos look, there is no rhyme or reason to them. It's not an actual sleeve, but her arm is almost completely covered in tattoos now.

I'm just wondering when she'll take the plunge and go with a chest or leg tat, a la Rihanna.
Much of what you said I agree with.

As for me, Alizée's tattoos are not my problem, but based on my own personal taste, I really don't like any of them.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard but, most celebrities don't have fame and wealth handed to them on a silver platter. This time especially, she has it made in the shade. She gets paid by Sony to record some songs and runs off to the beach while they do all the hard stuff.
Haha.. well I see things in a different light.

It's Alizée who sings the songs.. it's Alizée who has to hit the right notes in studio.. it's Alizée who gives her ideas and it's Alizée who has to get up at 5:00 am to fly to Paris.

Offcourse she's entitled to some me time.

Who cares about sony.. they're being paid well anyways.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-02-2012, 11:49 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

I downloaded Photoshop and each photo will try to erase the tattoos.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alizee is basically a kid and probably always will be. Some people are just too headstrong for their own good. She shops all the time, goes out to eat every night, and have you seen what she eats? I mean nothing against her but even her food tastes are quite childish. I have to say we're alike in that way because I also love candy. I dunno, I'm probably going to get some hate for what I say next but...I think she is a spoiled brat. I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard but, most celebrities don't have fame and wealth handed to them on a silver platter. This time especially, she has it made in the shade. She gets paid by Sony to record some songs and runs off to the beach while they do all the hard stuff.

My opinion on the tattoos: I don't think she has deep psychological issues, I think she is just having fun. From what I've been told, Jeremy had quite a tight rein on her and now she can do whatever she wants. They obviously represent something to her, but I think it's just making her look really trashy at this point. Based on just how the tattoos look, there is no rhyme or reason to them. It's not an actual sleeve, but her arm is almost completely covered in tattoos now.

I'm just wondering when she'll take the plunge and go with a chest or leg tat, a la Rihanna.
We really don't know if she shops all the time or goes out to eat every night .
Even if so put ourselves in her shopping shoes , most of us would probably do the same . You got all these people wanting to take you out to eat or shop , fly you here and there . It's really no different than virtually every girl who isn't even famous that has a little bit of money or looks , half of youtube is full of haul videos girls showing off the latest purchases . Half of twitter and instagram is look what i'm eating pictures . I see all that as just how we have become this half a sentence or one word society interacting with each other .

I've got a couple few frens whom one is a billionairess R&B star always on holiday and more bling than lil ms Ali could dream of having . Another got lucky did a few commercials and theater and now is on a Disney tv show , soon she will be in major motion pictures and release her own album . The third works really hard comes from a somewhat well off family and is online musically famous . All of them are really down to earth , they take time to interact with the fans and give back to charities and such and each comes from a great family which instilled the humility . Anyway one of my favorite things of each of them is the down to earth ways but ya know even though Ali isn't as popular or doesn't seem to be as fan oriented it just doesn't bother me at all . Usually the spoiled brat ways as you put it with celebs is something which makes me have no respect for stars . After all your fans put you there and acting as such they can take it away just as quickly as the silver plate was handed . Ali along those lines just isn't that famous or rich . . There is alot worse going on in the world . While that really isn't the subject here as it is her that to me is more the issue .

It's like this , i doubt she cares that i have a robot or an Ali collection w/e so i could really care less what she does have . For the most part i just enjoy her music . Yeah i like to see her fashions and what she is up to but it's not for me to judge her lifestyle . Again i doubt she would judge any of ours if roles were reversed and i guarantee you we all do things that those of us who do judge would be like wth is wrong with this person . As a matter of fact society on a whole bugs me more than the " spoiled brat " stars ways .
After all it is US who put them there and if society on a whole were different all this extra un-needed monies would go to educate - feed starving people and house the homeless . On those notes WE are just as much to blame as those who live like such .

As for Jeremy and the reign of terror as some like to put it that's just married life and alot of speculation i think is bs , which marriage obviousilly wasn't for her . To be honest those of us who do judge w/e just look like jealousy to me .

The tats , not really my thing i would never get one and i think women are the perfect art form as is so why F it up with as you put trashy art . Now say it was a lil A on her hand or w/e something small wouldn't bug me at all .
If i was her i wouldn't have any but i'm not her and again i'm sure there are things we all do and have she or anyone could judge as dumb . So what is the difference ? Were all a buncha idiots on monkey planet . To sum it all up it's the world she lives in which make us see her that way or this way , hard to blame one person for all that when were all to blame . Put it this way , say she took that 10 grand in tats and donated it to a good cause . We wouldn't even have a topic here on that and no one would care . Yet we sit her spending hundreds of hours talking about her non-charitable functions .
This to me makes us again just as F'd up as we see her for getting a tat .
On top of that when it comes to my theory on the world being to blame for how society is on a whole , look at us with wanting to get like 100 of us to send tons of monies to get her autographed cd . To me that and a tat is no difference , were just as much spoiled brats .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Maybe she is trying to lessen her fan base? I dunno, but whatever it is, I hope I can get a picture of myself with Alizée before she tattoo's her face!

I'm jk Lili... I love you!!! I don't treat you like you're just a piece of meat like these other guys do!

tastes like chicken

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Who cares about sony.. they're being paid well anyways.

Paid too well if ya ask me .

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-03-2012 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts