Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Is it wrong to kill bugs?
Yes 4 19.05%
No 17 80.95%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Hahah yeha spiders frak me out but still i would kill them, like Ben pointed out they kil and eat other bugs. Small ones Ill probably take him and put him outside. But big ones omg idk waht i would do . I can handle small spiders, if I see a big spider on man Im petrified.
ewww! yea, i dont' kill anything either. i either just scoop them out of said room.. or just go to a different room and hope that its gone when i come back.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
ewww! yea, i dont' kill anything either. i either just scoop them out of said room.. or just go to a different room and hope that its gone when i come back.
ahahahah yeah I know, little ones are fine, bug atuff bigger then raisen i freak out Thing is i can handle snakes, far fetchet but stuck on a Island kill a snake and cook it. Youll be surprised how good they taste .

wasabii on ur comment towards Future Raptor. about bombing enemy troops from afar. True the enemy pose no threat to u persey but they do pose a threat to the ground troops, so killing them first while minimising ur own troop casualties is acceptable. Kill them first before ur troops get in range of their weapons.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 07-19-2009 at 07:36 PM..
Old 07-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ahahahah yeah I know, little ones are fine, bug atuff bigger then raisen i freak out Thing is i can handle snakes, far fetchet but stuck on a Island kill a snake and cook it. Youll be surprised how good they taste .
snakes huh? sounds intresting. reminds me of this one time i was in hong kong..
ok, so you know how here in the US, you have the rotisserie chicken? like 12 chickens on a rotating metal wire thing? well in hong kong.. i saw the same thing, only it was this big ass snake.

interesting people the chinese.. really believe in the "if its alive, it's edible" philosophy. other than humans, of course.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
snakes huh? sounds intresting. reminds me of this one time i was in hong kong..
ok, so you know how here in the US, you have the rotisserie chicken? like 12 chickens on a rotating metal wire thing? well in hong kong.. i saw the same thing, only it was this big ass snake.

interesting people the chinese.. really believe in the "if its alive, it's edible" philosophy. other than humans, of course.
well yeah bugs and snakes and sucks animals are all full of protien (how ever u spell that) . just like certain plants and grasses you eat and it cures certain deseses or cures pains. Mother natures medicine.

on the Human part there are some tribes in Indonisa that they eat humans. it was on history channel about it that people accused of witchery or sorcery or stuff like that, they kill them and eath them whole to stop the evil I guess.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:54 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I'm a bug murderer for killing something trying to suck out my blood
where does one stop? Humans are pretty much at the top of the food chain, but that does not mean such a small organism such as a mosquito or mouse could harm or even kill us some times it is better to be safe then sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I don't go out of my way to harm them outside or in places I can't see. But if they're in my home... well just think about how you'd treat a human intruder. Not kill them, but well you can't exactly reason with or call the cops on a bug!
that all depends on the human intruder if they are in your house they are already breaking a law they may just not worry about breaking another and doing you bodily harm or possibly taking your life, thus if they are in my house I would not hesitate to hold them at gun point if they try anything near to attacking they are down and don't wait for them to draw a gun or knife at that time it is too late for you to get to your weapon what ever it be it takes someone under 2 seconds to cross 7 yards and stab you and if it's between my life and that of an intruders I'll use every tool in my possession to make sure it isn't mine that is taken

Old 07-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Oh yeah totaly agre with you Jung, no hesitation to put them at gun point or no warning and wack them with a baseball bat.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
I guess I'm a bug murderer for killing something trying to suck out my blood
we aren't talking about mosquitoes, I am for killing them in defense because they cause you pain and extreme irritation. What we are talking about is ants, flies and spiders, bugs of that nature who pose no threat irritation or harm to anyone.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Well flies spread some deseses that are deatly to humans, some spiders are poisonous to us.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:12 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh yeah totaly agre with you Jung, no hesitation to put them at gun point or no warning and wack them with a baseball bat.
I wouldn't suggest wacking them with a baseball bat as they will most likely end up sueing your ass and most likely win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
we aren't talking about mosquitoes, I am for killing them in defense because they cause you pain and extreme irritation. What we are talking about is ants, flies and spiders, bugs of that nature who pose no threat irritation or harm to anyone.
ants, flies, and spiders can all harm you

certain species of ants are quite dangerous

flies carry diceases and can also bite you causing irritation

spiders can be poisonous and bite you not always intentionally either

I honestly don't know many people who will go out of their way to kill bugs that won't harm them or their personal property

Old 07-19-2009, 08:17 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

I dont know about you but I try to kill at least 3-4 bugs a day, sometimes 5. I figure it's their fault too, being on our land before we got here.

That's an old Indian joke.