Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Im back!!!

zudo is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! I discovered Alizee about a month ago while watching some videos on youtube. It hapened when I came across the JEAM video and I was like OMG what a pretty girl. So I watched the video again and again... Then I realized that is wasnt just her looks it was also the song and the dance. Well that was it I was hoked . I downloaded some of her music I really liked it so I bought the 2 cds and the dvd
Alizee has really had a big impact on my life(positive ), I have started learning French, workingout every day, Im planing my next hollydays in Corsica(if I like it there I plan on living there when I finish studying )...

BTW cool forum.

hmmm...
Old 04-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudo View Post
Hi everyone! I discovered Alizee about a month ago while watching some videos on youtube. It hapened when I came across the JEAM video and I was like OMG what a pretty girl. So I watched the video again and again... Then I realized that is wasnt just her looks it was also the song and the dance. Well that was it I was hoked . I downloaded some of her music I really liked it so I bought the 2 cds and the dvd
Alizee has really had a big impact on my life(positive ), I have started learning French, workingout every day, Im planing my next hollydays in Corsica(if I like it there I plan on living there when I finish studying )...

BTW cool forum.
How many times have we heard this story? Welcome to our site. I'm glad you found us.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:03 PM

Moe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
How many times have we heard this story? Welcome to our site. I'm glad you found us.
Hehe

Welcome to the site zudo!

Old 04-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Welcome, zudo !
Old 04-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

Hey Zudo,
Welcome to the site.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudo View Post

BTW cool forum.
Welcome Zudo. Your story is shared by many of us here. This makes me truly believe that Alizée could better the whole of humankind with her music. Everyone wants to be a better person after listening to her.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:47 PM

zero627 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself after joining this forum! I belong to AF forum for a while and I found out about Alizeé around Spring 2005 through the internet (thank goodness for the internet) and saw the JEAM vid and didn't pay much attention, probably b/c it was such a low quality video. A couple of month's later I saw the La isla bonita video and wow were my eyes open. I looked at more videos and saw the JEAM video again and I played WoW at the time and was amazed to find her dance in a video game. That just got her even more cool points. Right now I'm learning French, which is real suprising looking in my past, and now I'd say that I have matured and learned to get the most out of life because of her. Isn't it pretty cool how Alizeé has not met us (yet) but she influenced us someway somehow.

And yea this forum is very nice with all of the nice features
Old 04-16-2007, 12:02 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

hi zero627 peace and love and Alizée be with you welcome to our forum.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:34 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

Hello zero627, welcome to the forum!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:14 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hi Everyone, this is Jess, I'm new to this forum, although I've dropped in a few times to see if there were any updates on Alizee. I would like to say that I think this website is very cool, and I find it's forum very positive and in good taste. I think of Alizee as my dream been expressed in real life. The first time I heard her was on internet radio and I immediately looked her up. I can't express what a pleasant surprise it was to find and see her videos.......I eagerly and painfully await her new album.

Tags
alizée gifs