Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-06-2013, 03:50 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I will use my backup channels to put the stuff back, but I will be careful not to upload any content copyrighted by TF1
EVER AGAIN .

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 11-06-2013, 07:52 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

darn, they shut down your channel? I'm sorry to hear that
Old 11-06-2013, 11:06 AM

Seart is on a distinguished road

"YouTube account Alizée Jacotey has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including: TF1"

Hadn't you been warned before the deletion of your account? Didn't they give you the chance to delete the problematic videos yourself?

Last edited by Seart; 11-06-2013 at 11:09 AM..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:48 AM

There is no warning prior to the deletion of the video... You've got no way to know which video will be taken down and at what time.

Even though I froze all activity on my account (not posting any of the DALS stuff) as soon as I received my second and last warning , they deleted one video that I suspected the least and thus closed down my account...

Old 11-07-2013, 07:14 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I will use my backup channels to put the stuff back, but I will be careful not to upload any content copyrighted by TF1
EVER AGAIN .
hey lapy

YouTube account ... has been terminated because ... infringement from claimants including: TF1

... and now I can not watch the video that I had on my channel's feed. I think it's like this one Parler Tout Bas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0FjyBafQh0

will you upload it again?
Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 PM

Oh , right, you mean the remastered super HQ one... yeah ok, I'll reupload it

Old 11-08-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Oh , right, you mean the remastered super HQ one... yeah ok, I'll reupload it
Thanks, I'm waiting, let me know exactly where you have uploaded it.

You know, when I could not find it I was ...

Old 11-08-2013, 02:21 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

comjoz, you do know he is being sarcastic? TF1 made lapinschous take down all the videos and got his Youtube channel cancelled, so there will be no more uploaded Youtube videos.

Last edited by ALS; 11-08-2013 at 02:23 PM..
Old 11-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
comjoz, you do know he is being sarcastic? TF1 made lapinschous take down all the videos and got his Youtube channel cancelled, so there will be no more uploaded Youtube videos.
No, he said he will upload it on his backup channels. I hope that they are not down.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

I just got through reading these posts and I am a little bit puzzled: everyone should know by now that every possible version of Alizee's Music Videos and television appearances are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the ALIZEE HUB and have been for nearly ten years. Download links are only a temporary fix and they expire, or get pulled for "copyright violations" and frequently the sites go away altogether (like Megaupload, Oron, Sendspace etc.). I don't blame some of the "old-timers" here of being a little tired of re-posting these clips over and over and over again when there is such an obvious alternative already available.

Our shares contain in most cases the original ts (or HDTV transport stream) files that are exactly as broadcast. They are not heavily compressed and re-encoded which is required if you want to re-post the clip as a streaming video at a site like Youtube. Of course, when you re-encode or compress a vid, there is a big loss in quality. If you want to see Alizee's lovely face in stunning High Definition, the Hub is the place to go, as has been explained right here and in other threads by our many happy Hubbers, most of whom are members and admins of this very forum.

If you're uncomfortable learning how to use DC++, read my FAQS and "how-to's." I've spent over five years polishing them to as perfect as I can get them, and if you still have questions, you can message me or any of the OPs at the Hub without being registered and we can help you in real time.

If you're worried about installing some "mystery program" on your computer, just make sure you download it at the official site (see my FAQ) and you'll be fine as have been the tens of thousands of people who have used the DC++ hub software over the years.

If you're concerned about picking up a virus or malware from the hub, that would be nearly impossible: each file is hashed and compared to every other file in the Hub and issued a unique hash value to identify the file. It is a private Hub just for the fans and if a "bad file" was posted we would know in an instant the exact person who posted the bogus file, and take action, which might include a lifetime ban from the Hub. There is no such protection if you grab the file (or what you HOPE is the file) from some random website.

I hope this addresses the concerns any of you might have regarding the Hub. We are here to help: we are fellow Alizee fans who accept no advertising, take no donations, and work at the Hub for free. If you have any other questions, contact me or one of the other OPs at the hub.

digi.

Last edited by digimaze; 11-24-2013 at 12:41 PM..