Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiteio View Post
Shame the pic was removed.
There's always the link. I agree that it's a cute pic, but also with Chommpers that you can't really say she was definitely stoned (though maybe!). I only see cigarettes in the other pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
/sigh
Then please don't post them...............
I meant it when I said "I don't know." Maybe it's fine for us to see them, maybe not. Flickr's a public site, so either someone made an error in judgement, or it's ok. Figure limiting it to a link is an appropriate compromise, as then everyone can leave it to their own conscience to decide whether to click or not (I didn't get that luxury, the images were thrown in my face on a French forum ). The link's to the Spanish section of AF, btw, which I have no control over. I think it's only fair that you guys at least be informed if they get to know about them too.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:13 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Well, it seems like the pictures that some attendee took at the party, and he posted them himself. It looks like a pretty elaborate luau-themed party (complete with the the ladies in sarongs and bikini tops ). I don't know if that necessarily makes it a "very private family affair"....

Actually, it's quite a testament to something (either the integrity of her friends, or something about the way the media works in France, or ???) that these photos didn't get sold to Voici on Aug. 22, 2002, don't you think? Contrast this with Lindsay's 21st, or the intense hype around Hayden Panettiere's 18th.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:16 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

Does he really think she looks stoned... Anyways isn't it legal in some parts of Europe? It's really only the States that villainizes pot anyways if I'm not mistaken. But I digress, She looks very sexy in these pics and she seems to have a good time. but I really think we should protect here privacy and just delete the thread...just my opinion.

EDIT: never mind I read Snatcher's comment and decided I guess its OK since we are only really linking to a another forum that in turns gives out the real link...but thats like saying I gave 10 dollars to my friend knowing full well what he was going to do with it and he doing something retarded with the ten...weird example I know....

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers

Last edited by Solaris; 11-11-2007 at 10:23 PM..
Old 11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Century Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
but I really think we should protect here privacy and just delete the thread...
Do most people agree with this? Because I mean I'll delete it if ya'll do. See my explanation at the top of this page, though. I wouldn't have posted this if I was the first person on the Internet to find it.

Btw, edited the title of this thread since the pics are from two events, not all at her birthday party.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
You must recover!

Neiteio is on a distinguished road

If you're referring to me, yes, I think she looks stoned, but I never said she was. And though I hail from the States, I never villainized her for it.

It's definitely a private picture, lemme just say that. Not at all staged and dollied up like virtually every other image of her on the Net.

- N
Old 11-11-2007, 10:25 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

I don't think that this thread should be deleted. There are countless posts with "unauthorized" pictures of Alizée on this forum, and they're not going anywhere soon. Just because these are new? I think not. If somebody wants to respect the privacy of a celebrity, then they should simply pay no attention to these pictures.

Well, that's my rant for the night.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I can't tell if she's stoned or not. She may have had a few too many drinks. She's not dancing around with a lamp shade on her head.

It's a tough call about deleting the thread, Snatcher. It wouldn't bother me if you did.

Espire's got a good point too.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I can't tell if she's stoned or not. She may have had a few too many drinks. She's not dancing around with a lamp shade on her head.

It's a tough call about deleting the thread, Snatcher. It wouldn't bother me if you did.

Espire's got a good point too.
/sigh

Heh - now I'm thinking that i don't want you to delete it - If we were the ONLY site with pics, yeah, I would...

Guess i'm just "wishy-washy" tonight!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Century Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
I don't think that this thread should be deleted... If somebody wants to respect the privacy of a celebrity, then they should simply pay no attention to these pictures.
Yeah, but guess it didn't have to me to post it then, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Guess i'm just "wishy-washy" tonight!
Yeah me too, I never know how to feel about these things. Because lets be honest, while we all want to respect Alizée's privacy, most of us like seeing these new pictures, no? Click click click, it's ok for us, we're real fans, but terrible if it gets spread further. Hypocritical BS.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

What I had originally posted was the government in the States Vilianizes pot but I went to another site on accident and it went away. my bad for the misunderstanding Neiteio.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers