Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-28-2013, 06:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Dave criticizes Alizee

I stumbled across a title for a Youtube video today that said Dave insults Alizée. Of course I've been very harsh on her at times and I thought oh no, somebody made a video of it, but it was a show she was on back in march where I guess the host criticized her or the album or both.

Maybe this was posted before, but I never saw it. We have to be able to take the good with the bad and know what "everyone" is thinking about her and her music. Does anyone know what was said here and who was the guy sitting next to her that seemed to speak up for her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvQXkoinK1I

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-28-2013 at 06:32 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

What it is necessary to do
1. doclick in " I do not like " (thumb down)
2. do click in the flag and to mark that the video abuses / incite the hatred
3.While more negative votes and denunciations obtain the video it is probable that YouTube's staff withdraws it from the web

This plan works massively (because the Katycats applied it)

Last edited by MelleValetta; 10-28-2013 at 06:47 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Dave... what have you done ? How dare you?

In all seriousness, the host of the show (Laurent Ruquier) is very good at promoting his guests ... that's why he said he fell in love with her album at first hearing .. but he then asked Dave's opinion and he started by saying that she looked much better in real life than on her album cover ( in a kinda sarcastic way) and also implied that Alizée didn't age well from what he remembered of mylène's Lolita before trying to correct himself feeling the awkward silence that ensued. And there comes the insulting part, he said the she looked like a "pétasse" ( bitch/slut ) on the album cover.

Well, well ... I will now take my leave and get my battle axe sharpened and ready ...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-28-2013, 06:56 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
he said the she looked like a "pétasse" ( bitch/slut ) on the album cover.
What?

^ Seriously, WHAT?! Is he retarded or something?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:01 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I stumbled across a title for a Youtube video today that said Dave insults Alizée. Of course I've been very harsh on her at times and I thought oh no, somebody made a video of it, but it was a show she was on back in march where I guess the host criticized her or the album or both.

Maybe this was posted before, but I never saw it. We have to be able to take the good with the bad and know what "everyone" is thinking about her and her music. Does anyone know what was said here and who was the guy sitting next to her that seemed to speak up for her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvQXkoinK1I
As always people put title on their video with the hope it will be seen and make some buzz. Dave is not insulting Alizee, he's just said that he didn't like the photo of her album. He feel that this picture make her older than she is, that the photographer just did a bad work and say to her thats' she much prettier now he see her in real.
Dave is not french native and use french language without restraint, that's why he could somethimes be crude.

Last edited by Bigdan; 10-28-2013 at 07:06 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
, that the photographer just did a bad work and say to her thats' she much prettier now he see her in real.
Dave is not french native and use french language without restraint, that's why he could somethimes be crude.
Well, from the tone of his voice, the audience's reaction and the general feeling I had... he willingly meant to be overtly impolite towards Alizée. ... and not being a french native doesn't excuse him , because someone who's had a 50 years long career in france and speaks more than fluently our language, knows as well as we do that (whether it's aiming directly at the person or just a photograph) saying that someone looks like a 'pétasse' is unacceptable , even more so on a TV set ..

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

It might be the Rihanna hairstyle... not that I think Rihanna is a bitch or a slut but that seems to be the kinda vibe she puts out.. not that I have anything against that or her I as don't really care too much. Alizée likes her though and I think that's why she chose this hairstyle on her album cover.. but of course she looks better in real life as that's a black and white photo ffs!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

From what you guys are saying and what that word translates to in English and Spanish, it seems Very rude, but Alizée, the other people and some of the audience laughed (or laughed it off?), so I don't know what to think. Except that I probably wouldn't shake this guy's hand.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:04 AM

Heisenberg is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
What?

^ Seriously, WHAT?! Is he retarded or something?
Well, obviously he never met a bitch, or maybe she just reminds him of his mother, but actually looking at him I don't think his mother looks like Alizée.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:00 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

What's wrong with this guy?
How dare he say that Alizee looks like a bitch on the album cover!
imo it's a beautiful photo and I like the hairstyle