Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-28-2019, 12:01 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Both of those aren't recent actually, I'm pretty sure I saw them on Alizeespain's flickr account. google image searching them tells me I'm right, but picssr (one of those websites which re-displays them) is showing up on the searchs. The one w/ gregoire is also showing up on a 3 year old tumblr post: http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/post...-by-jo-jacotey

The top photo was the first time we got to see Alizée with her engagement ring on.

Last edited by Rev; 03-28-2019 at 12:05 AM..
Old 03-28-2019, 11:43 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

We have already posted this picture of Alizee, which was taken March 5th. This is her last photo of her on her IG feed.

If you look closely, there is some white strips on the left side of her sunglasses. Zooming in shows that she has her entire left eye covered by a bandage.

I hope it's nothing serious and heals quickly.

Special thanks to RedRafe for spotting this.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:51 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We have already posted this picture of Alizee, which was taken March 5th. This is her last photo of her on her IG feed.

If you look closely, there is some white strips on the left side of her sunglasses. Zooming in shows that she has her entire left eye covered by a bandage.

Well, I’m sorry, for “prying”, into something that probably really was none of my concern, but the second I saw this “shot” I knew that something was “not right” with Alizée, but, it took me a couple of minutes to “suss” it out, and to be honest, after I figured it out, I was “pretty”, ok, “very concerned”, to the point of being “quite worried”.

After she had not really posted for 3 weeks, I was really pretty damn worried, and brought it to someone else’s attention, just to make sure I was not just seeing things, and nope, it was there, “right enough”.

You “know” me, I believe in “courtesy”, “respect”, and “discretion”, and, I’ll be honest, maybe this “cat” should not have “got out of the bag”, for my “zen” about this was that if Alizée had wanted this one “spoken about”, or, “publicized”, so to “speak”, she would have done so herself.

But the “bag”, is now “Cat-less”, so to speak…

Oops, that was not my intent, but, there we go…

In my “defense”, I state that I was motivated purely by “worry” and “very deep concern” for a “little lady” that I “respect immensely”, in the most “appropriate” fashion, and “adore”, “utterly”, and yes, if that is indeed a “crime” then I am “as guilty as sin”.

To be honest, it is probably the greatest, most “appropriate”, compliment I could ever pay her…

Anyhow, If I have upset her at all, then she can “spank me later”, "sometime", or "something"…

You know what I mean...

Still very worried about her though, and my “prayer” for her in this instance is that hopefully this is just something very very minor, very superficial, that’s going to resolve itself quickly and simply, and I’m sure that everyone here, that’s part of this “forum”, feels the very same way, and wishes her nothing but “peace”, “love” and “healing”.

I’ve been a “Reiki Practitioner” for a lonnggg time, and am actually very very good, and I’m going to “beg her pardon” on this one, and am going to send some “reiki”, and just general “positive regard” in her direction, to help with her “healing”, until it is deemed “no longer appropriate”.

My “wish” for her now is this…

Alizée, please just “chill”, “heal”, enjoy your “vacation”, be with your “family” and “friends” and just be your wonderful “self”…

We will see you, when we see you, somewhere on “down the road”, when It’s “appropriate”…

‘Til then, everyone here wishes you nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “love” and “happiness”, as always…

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-29-2019 at 02:35 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Neutral Good

OOops

I really should stick to my own usual “modus operandi”, and just “observe”, “silently”, and most importantly, “just shut the hell up”.

RedRafe “wipes the egg off of his face”, with a “rueful” grin…

Looking at Alizée’s “Dej au soleil” “Instagram” “story” “post”, I think these guys are doing, “absolutely”, “utterly”, just “fine”.

They have the “Sun”, the “Sea”, and a gorgeous location/situation to be in, and, most importantly, “each other”.

There is nothing , at all, in this world, that could possibly be more “healing” than that…

They have utterly everything they need in that “respect”, and you know me, I think that’s just “pure dead brilliant".

To me, a “golden couple”, that I have nothing but the utmost “respect” and “admiration” for, and yet again, I wish them nothing but eternal “health”, “wealth”, “love” and “happiness”, as always.

Not that they need my good wishes, for they are doing “just wonderfully fine”, but you know what I mean.

Damn, I must be really losing my “edge”, if I keep this up, people might actually think I am a "nice guy" or something…

Really can’t have that

RedRafe “wipes more egg off of his face”, and "nods", "ruefully"…

<Redrafe “dismisses” the Reiki, executes a stiff “formal bow”, to the “Quarters”, to his “totem”, “Bear”, and performs a deep and prolonged bow of “contrition” to “Greg” and “Alizée”>.

<The “shadows” beckon, It’s where the “Old Wolf” belongs…>

<Steps back into the shadows>

<The “Path” awaits, and this old “Warrior Monk”, should be “on" it…>

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-29-2019 at 11:41 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 09:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this information being released. The only problem I could see developing is what we do with it and the way this forum is administered now that we have just about full time coverage, I don't see that being a problem.

In a way, it's probably a good thing we found out. I myself had noticed the low level of activity on her part as far as recent posts and started wondering is she was losing interest in her fans?

Now it appears something was wrong and we can show our concern and support for her 'in here' without going overboard. Just tell her if something is wrong, we wish her a speedy recovery and say we'll be here for her if and when she starts posting again.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:40 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Well, I’m sorry, for “prying”, into something that probably really was none of my concern, but the second I saw this “shot” I knew that something was “not right” with Alizée, but, it took me a couple of minutes to “suss” it out, and to be honest, after I figured it out, I was “pretty”, ok, “very concerned”, to the point of being “quite worried”.

After she had not really posted for 3 weeks, I was really pretty damn worried, and brought it to someone else’s attention, just to make sure I was not just seeing things, and nope, it was there, “right enough”.

You “know” me, I believe in “courtesy”, “respect”, and “discretion”, and, I’ll be honest, maybe this “cat” should not have “got out of the bag”, for my “zen” about this was that if Alizée had wanted this one “spoken about”, or, “publicized”, so to “speak”, she would have done so herself.
Quote:
OOops

I really should stick to my own usual “modus operandi”, and just “observe”, “silently”, and most importantly, “just shut the hell up”.

RedRafe “wipes the egg off of his face”, with a “rueful” grin…

Looking at Alizée’s “Dej au soleil” “Instagram” “story” “post”, I think these guys are doing, “absolutely”, “utterly”, just “fine”.

They have the “Sun”, the “Sea”, and a gorgeous location/situation to be in, and, most importantly, “each other”.

There is nothing , at all, in this world, that could possibly be more “healing” than that…

They have utterly everything they need in that “respect”, and you know me, I think that’s just “pure dead brilliant".

To me, a “golden couple”, that I have nothing but the utmost “respect” and “admiration” for, and yet again, I wish them nothing but eternal “health”, “wealth”, “love” and “happiness”, as always.

Not that they need my good wishes, for they are doing “just fine”, but you know what I mean.

Damn, I must be really losing my “edge”, if I keep this up, people might actually think I am a "nice guy" or something…

Really can’t have that

RedRafe “wipes more egg off of his face”, and "nods", "ruefully"…

<Redrafe “dismisses” the Reiki, executes a stiff “formal bow”, to the “Quarters”, to his “totem”, “Bear”, and performs a deep and prolonged bow of “contrition” to “Greg” and “Alizée”>.

<The “shadows” beckon, It’s where the “Old Wolf” belongs…>

<Steps back into the shadows>

<The “Path” awaits, and this old “Warrior Monk”, should be “on" it…>
From what I understood in these posts, there was an implication that Alizée was hit (by Greg?) and needed to cover her eye with a bandage? And that this was the reason for not posting for some time?

It doesn't look like a bandage under those shades from where I'm sitting, but perhaps such speculation, if I am accurate in my interpretation, may best be left for the chat box. Fortunately as RedRafe has pointed out, the pair are holding hands and having lunch together on the beach in her latest posts.

On a side note, thanks CC for including the pictures in question, I would ask that everyone do so in order for all to get a sense of what's being discussed, including those that don't have or use Instagram. That way we don't simply say, "oh this thing she posted is interesting, period" and leave everybody else in the dark
Old 03-29-2019, 11:09 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
From what I understood in these posts, there was an implication that Alizée was hit (by Greg?) and needed to cover her eye with a bandage? And that this was the reason for not posting for some time?
Fortunately as RedRafe has pointed out, the pair are holding hands and having lunch together on the beach in her latest posts.

On a side note, thanks CC for including the pictures in question, I would ask that everyone do so in order for all to get a sense of what's being discussed, including those that don't have or use Instagram. That way we don't simply say, "oh this thing she posted is interesting, period" and leave everybody else in the dark
Hmm, implication of Greg did what???

Wait, wait, wait… Wait…

Eh, who said anything about Greg hitting Alizee, or even remotely implied it???

Could you ever envisage that guy even think about lifting a hand to her, for to be honest, I could never see that…

That just does not “compute”…

Eh, huh, what??

In my case, I was just worried about her having some kind of “undisclosed” medical condition, or having had some kind of “accident”, you know how “accident prone” she can be, and was waiting to see if anything was going to officially be “disclosed” about it.

It was very possibly/probably nothing. Hopefully

It’s called discretion

Jesus, nothing at all sinister, for goodness sake…

You just have to look at the “posts” of them together, they “’live” for each other.

She could have poked herself in the eye with a stick or something, when they were out in the woods on vacation, or something similarly “daft”, like that...

Who knows, and that is why I didn’t say anything…

I was waiting to see what they had to say about it, if anything at all...

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-30-2019 at 12:31 AM..
Old 03-29-2019, 11:18 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hmm, implication of Greg did what???

Wait, wait, wait… Wait…

Eh, who said anything about Greg hitting Alizee, or even remotely implied it???

Could you ever envisage that guy even think about lifting a hand to her, for to be honest, I could never see that…

That just does not “compute”…

Eh, huh, what??

In my case, I was just worried about her having some kind of “undisclosed” medical condition, or having had some kind of “accident”, you know how “accident prone” she can be, and was waiting to see if anything was going to officially be “disclosed” about it.

It was very possibly/probably nothing. Hopefully

It’s called discretion

Jesus, nothing at all sinister, for goodness sake…

You just have to look at the “posts” of them together, they “’live” for each other.

She could have poked herself in the eye with a stick or something, when they were out in the woods on vacation, or something similarly “daft”, like that...

Who knows, and that is why I didn’t say anything…

I was waiting to see what the had to say about it, if anything at all...
Oh, gotcha. In your last post you said that, 'looking at these latest pictures, they seem to be doing just fine.' I guess I read that more like: "they seem to be doing just fine after all" as a couple and implying that you had previously thought the contrary.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:24 PM
Neutral Good

Ahh....

"British understatement"...

In "Brit speak", "doing just fine" = "are being excellent to each other"...

When France won the World Cup = they were "doing just fine" in "Brit speak"...

Sorry, my bad...

I forget about that particular "cultural difference"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-29-2019 at 11:43 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 03:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well for those who have been following them for a while, you have to remember there was a time in Dals where Alizee clocked Gregoire upside the noggin. I'm on vacation at the moment, so I can't post the video, but it's obvious, Gregoire has been biding his time, just looking for the perfect moment then bammmmm!!!! In your face little French girl!

Lighten up people. We don't know if this something very minor, something more serious and how it was caused, so there is no sense in belaboring the point.

I think I'll throw a rumor out there. Annily is the same height now as her mom. She was going out one night and Alizee said be home by 10. Annily objected and delivered a round house kick that mama had taught her and voila...… a need for an eye patch.