Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
The first book is free now -- advertising for the second. You, um, may find the character of Dolphin rather familiar. Check it out. Link is in my signature.
Sweet!!! Thankyou so much!!! Can't wait to dig in!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:10 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ok so I finally remembered that I meant to post this thread a long time ago, and I am finally getting to it since I remembered again yesterday.

Has anyone wondered if Alizée keeps a collection of all her interviews, pictures, music videos, etc.? Cause don't you think she would want to have everything from her early years to watch again. Because one would think that after she was done an interview, that the interview team would give her a copy of the video for keeps.

Just putting this out there for some open discussion. It's a very interesting thing to think about for me...
I thought once that she said that she did not watch her interviews and performances. As for stuff, like someone said, she'd need a warehouse by now to keep everything that fans have given her and merchandise that was made. And no, when a promotion company makes something, they don't necessarily even tell the performers.

I would hope that she would at least keep one each of the major/primary releases of music and of course her awards. She gave away already in 2004 one of her major awards for a charity event. I really don't think Alizée was ever as obsessively into it as her fans, though that room at her parents house is a kind of shine of memorabilia. Not quite the same though.

As for acquisition, one can go to YouTube, sure, but to have something in high quality or to get a copy of what was written for an interview, I think much of that no longer exists, much less is easy to acquire. Even TV shows and magazines don't necessarily keep copies of stuff forever. The first episode of Grains de star that she was on, I don't think that's in circulation. I don't think I ever saw it on a file share. I don't think it exists anymore.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So Roman, eventually stuff dissapears?! But how is it not available if you can find Alizee on Graines De Stars on Youtube? Or do you mean that full episode?
Old 10-14-2010, 11:41 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Girls call guys:
-cute
-hot
-handsome
-sexy

Guys call girls:
-beautiful
-pretty
-hot
-fine

The word cute shouldn't be used by guys, it makes you sound like a teenage girl that says "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
... I beg to differ. As a matter of fact I think I've referred to girls more as "cute" than "hot."
Sorry. Look in the dictionary. One of Alizée's picture is in the Cute definition.

Growing up, she simply had a cute aspect to her - didn't change anything else (any of her other aspects), but the word applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Well, I have a character in the sequel to The Stairway to Nowhere -- which will be published on Monday -- named Angée. And she's pretty damned hot.

I would call a goddess hot, so why not an angel?
Sounds like you got the cover art done. Congratulations on book two of the series!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Actually I'm just using temporary covers for the moment. I want to get it out there. I have fans getting anxious.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716