Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I figured out how to make a gif, so if you give me the starting and stopping time from that video I'll make a gif of it.
Can't wait to see it! And if you don't mind me asking, what program/site do you use?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I figured out how to make a gif, so if you give me the starting and stopping time from that video I'll make a gif of it.
I'll try to find the video for it.. so far none of the videos that people have posted actually have the image I'm looking for. They're very close though!

She slides in from the right of the screen and then starts to dance. She's still wearing the black/red tights, but we haven't quite found it yet..

Old 11-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Can't wait to see it! And if you don't mind me asking, what program/site do you use?
I'm using The GIMP, and a plug-in called The GIMP animation package.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I'll try to find the video for it.. so far none of the videos that people have posted actually have the image I'm looking for. They're very close though!

She slides in from the right of the screen and then starts to dance. She's still wearing the black/red tights, but we haven't quite found it yet..
So, you are saying you have seen a video of her dancing longer than the one I posted Woh...please find it

Quote:
I'm using The GIMP, and a plug-in called The GIMP animation package.
Ahh thankyou, I will have to look into it!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
So, you are saying you have seen a video of her dancing longer than the one I posted Woh...please find it
It's a GIF. Jalen and I have been trying to find it for some time now.. we've been painfully unsuccessful..

Old 11-16-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
It's a GIF. Jalen and I have been trying to find it for some time now.. we've been painfully unsuccessful..
What does it look like? Like what is she doing in it and what is she wearing? Just so I know, and if I ever come across it then I will post it here.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
What does it look like? Like what is she doing in it and what is she wearing? Just so I know, and if I ever come across it then I will post it here.
Hahahaa, okay, I'll describe it again.

She's wearing red and black tights. It takes place at a dance studio, and for the first frame, she's not in the frame, but then she slides in from the right side, she dances, then it ends.

For the life of me, I cannot remember where I saw it.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Hahahaa, okay, I'll describe it again.

She's wearing red and black tights. It takes place at a dance studio, and for the first frame, she's not in the frame, but then she slides in from the right side, she dances, then it ends.

For the life of me, I cannot remember where I saw it.
It's lost in the dark abyss known as the "pic i never saw b4" thread...I can almost guarantee ya

I remember I made a Simply Orange bottle into a Simply Alizee bottle....but it got lost and is somewhere in the pic i never saw b4 thread.

Take your time to say goodbye
Old 11-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I may have found the video. Is this it?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLtr78T9DIs?fs=1&amp;&start=132;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLtr78T9DIs?fs=1&amp;&start=132;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 11-16-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
I may have found the video. Is this it?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLtr78T9DIs?fs=1&amp;&start=132;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLtr78T9DIs?fs=1&amp;&start=132;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Oh.. my.. GOD.

YES. This is it! It starts at 2:13!! YOU HAVE FOUND THAT WHICH I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR SO LONG!! And it's been right there all along.. much thanks, kind sir!