Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-24-2012, 06:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
........ Oh...and then being less than a mile from where she lives.......
Actually I was about 10' from her front door on several occassions.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Corsica sounds nice... /he said innocently...
My thought too...
Old 06-24-2012, 10:51 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Corsica sounds nice... /he said innocently...
Do a Google search on Jo Jacotey and check out some of his work. He use to have a Facebook page and would post pictures almost daily. Unfortunately about six months ago Jo took his page down.

I always thought of Corsica as a glorified rock in the middle of the Mediterranean. Then I saw Jo's photographic work on the Island of Corsica, that was when everything changed. You can use Google maps and street views to look around the Island and that is an experience all it's own. Especially when you get up into the mountains and look around the small villages.

When I eventually do get there I will be defiantly renting a car to explore the Island.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:55 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Unfortunately about six months ago Jo took his page down.
He's been back at fb for some time now. And yes, he still posts beautiful pictures of Ajaccio/Corsica on a daily basis. He's a very good photographer. I'm not sure if that's his job or just a hobby. Either way, he's a pro!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:24 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Just checked again and nope, nada, no pictures up on his Facebook page.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:20 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You have to consider too that this was at the time that we were just finding out that her relationship with Jeremy apparently was breaking up (I don't think to this date, we've ever heard anything official, have we?) and she probably didn't want to be seen. What would we all have thought if I had posted a picture back then of her and Annily in Ajaccio on a day when she should have been in shcool in Paris?
You'll never forgive yourself now knowing that you could have caught Alizee on the rebound like M. Pokora and Dancerman did. We could have had an insider - one of us - reporting back to us on Alizee's moves.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Luckily for me, I've never really thought of her in a romantic way. I've always realized that even if I was thirty years younger, even if I didn't look like the south end of a north bound elephant, even if I spoke fluent French, even if I was very wealthy and lived right next door to her, the odds of her taking a liking to me would be very small. If I thought I had any kind of chance with her, I'd be so depressed having been so close to her on a few occassions now, thinking I was so close, but it could never be.

No I've always had my feet on the ground in that respect which has made it so much more enjoyable following her and her career.

I was so tremendously lucky to spend a half hour in the same room with her, being so close to her I could have reached out and touched her, but as great an experience as that was, something that someone who was romanticaly interested in her would have killed for, I would have gladly given it up to have been near fhe front row for one of her En Concert shows. That's what I want to see is her on stage, singing some of the songs I love, even if I got no closer than a 100' to her.

To me she is the perfect woman. She's perfect in so many ways. In my book there's no one better looking than her. I love the fact she doesn't wear much make up or jewelry. I like the fact that she's a little bit athletic. You can tell by the way she's reacted to different things, what a great person she is on the inside. If I could live my life over again, there would be no I'd like a woman with the smile of Farrah Fawcett, The legs of Eva Langoria, the personality of Julia Roberts , the sexiness of Rachel Bilson, the athleticism of Mia Hamm, the eyes of Catherine Zita Jones, the lips of Angelina Jolie, the dancing ability of Paula Abdul.

No, Alizee has every quality I would ever want to look for in a woman. She looked so sexy in J'en ai marre wearing the sailor suits, and in JPVA where she wore those short dresses, but those were show biz outfits, The performance I liked best is her performance in Spain, She wore an outfit, that's not that far from what a woman would wear on the street and she looked oh so incredible.

Like I said, the timing for meeting her in Ajaccio was all wrong. Hopefully I'll get to meet her again, but what I want most is to see her on stage and I"m sure that will happen next year. What happened in Lyon was incredible too, to see her singing 6' away from me, but I want to see is her singing her own songs and I want to see her on stage by herself.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JKU6Yr2BFck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-25-2012 at 09:38 PM..