Lou ou Toi between 8:11 and 8:21 pm
Youpidoo 9:37 and 10:47 pm
A Contre Courant 10:33 and 10:43 pm
I'm not twenty 11:37 and 11:47 pm

Eastern standard time
hopefully I can make this one

Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

I certainly hope folks have sent emails to the station saying how they heard the Alizée commercials and hoping to hear the complete songs!

Here's a response I received from my email:
Hi ,

Usually the songs we add to our playlist have significant airplay in the Boston area and on major Adult Contemporary stations around the US. We don't see that kind of activity right now with Alizee. Hopefully the commercials will help raise awareness with our audience. Meanwhile, I'd like to hear a complete Alizee song - I'm hoping her record company will send me a CD to audition.

Thanks for listening to Magic 106.7.

Mark Laurence
Music Director

And here are the 3 email address I sent to:
Quote:
Hello everyone. Starting tomorrow (Monday) evening and running for two weeks, Boston radio station Magic 106.7 will be airing 30-second promo spots for Alizée and Alizée America. This is a great opportunity to introduce any family or friends in that area to Alizée. If they like what they hear, please encourage them to contact the station asking for more, or for more information. If you're outside the station's range, you can still tune in online at http://www.magic1067.com/, and shoot them an appreciative email as well. Don Kelley, the director of programming, can be reached at dkelley@magic1067.com; Candy O'Terry, the assistant program director, at coterry@magic1067.com; and Mark Laurence, the music director, at mlaurence@magic1067.com. Be sure to tell them where you're from, and how you heard about them and Alizée! More information about this promotion can be found on our forum. Thanks for reading! -AlizéeAmerica.com

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
I certainly hope folks have sent emails to the station saying how they heard the Alizée commercials and hoping to hear the complete songs!

Hi ,

Usually the songs we add to our playlist have significant airplay in the Boston area and on major Adult Contemporary stations around the US. We don't see that kind of activity right now with Alizee. Hopefully the commercials will help raise awareness with our audience. Meanwhile, I'd like to hear a complete Alizee song - I'm hoping her record company will send me a CD to audition.

Mark Laurence
Music Director

It's really good to know that they are interested in knowing about her. If it is so, then a CD should be sent to him.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Question Cue the Twilight Zone music?

Quote:
...Here's a response I received from my email:
Hi ,

Mark Laurence
Music Director...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It's really good to know that they are interested in knowing about her. If it is so, then a CD should be sent to him.
I'm hardly against sending a radio station a legitimately purchased CD, but doesn't EVERYONE know about YouTube, Rhapsody etc.? And by "everyone" I mean confused jobless teenagers as well as adults who have supposedly long earned a living playing musical recordings.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:10 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hey, watch it wth the 'confused jobless teenagers' comments. I'll let it slip, because I had an AWESOME day, but please, those comments do hurt. Anyways, I am absolutely sure they know. But being that they are a broadcast station, they of all people can't play her cd's on the air without permission (read the fine print in the nsert, on the case back, and on the disc itself), because America has trade agreements with France, and they definitely couldn't download music from Rhapsody and play it, especially if they get it from a file sharing site, or the way I got my mp3's originally.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's tomorrow's schedule for the 17th (Thursday),

8:42 to 8:52 am Ella Ella
8:11 to 8:21 pm I'm fed up
10:36 to 10:46 pm Hey Amigo though the station spelled it Hee Amito
11:38 to 11:48 pm Amelie
Old 06-16-2010, 11:34 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hahaha! Hee amito? Way to go! It's not bad, just funny, not like they sepll it over the air.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Meanwhile, I'd like to hear a complete Alizee song - I'm hoping her record company will send me a CD to audition.
This won't work since she isn't with her old record company Polydor and Universal....so we can't exactly expect a CD to go to them. Is there a legal way we can buy it for them and send it to them?
Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Default Scruff is insane!

And I love him for it!

Sweet move Scruff!

Ed

Edit: Scruff - Ithaca is a *BIG* college town... That said, airing ads here in june, july and august wouldn't be a good idea... Most of the students will be gone for the summer. Think I'll have to take a look at the local stations and see which would be good to air ads on...

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience

Last edited by Edcognito; 06-17-2010 at 12:49 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hi ,

Mark Laurence
Music Director

i think we should all email asking to hear more alizee songs because we heard the commercial ... its only bending the truth.