Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-07-2006, 03:37 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Viet Nam , Ho chi Minh city , that's my house
US , Wahington state , lacey city , where i'm living now.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:27 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvtq
Viet Nam , Ho chi Minh city , that's my house
US , Wahington state , lacey city , where i'm living now.
Hey, DVTQ & aditya8617. When and If we (Me, Todd and others) have the going away party for the visiting Frenchies up here in Lakewood (Tacoma) would you like to come? I can get you in. There's about 6 or 7 Frenchies, including a pretty French girl, if they decide to attend. Of course, T-Bo (21) and Charles (20), both Frenchies, will definately attend because the party is really for them.

Todd lives on a lake so you can probably already figure out the kind of party there will be. BBQ, Boat Rides, sitting in the sun "BS"ing with everyone, it'll be cool. But there might be gay people there also but they won't bother you (hopefully) but wear your steel underware just in case.

We're probably going to have a virtual concert later in the evening with videos being projected on a giant screen along with Bose speakers blasting out the music. Of course, Alizee videos will be shown but others also. Nothing like seeing Alizee shake her ass at 12 feet wide. She's Hot!!!

Lakewood (Tacoma) is not very far from Lacey but a little farther from Seattle. Of course, DVTQ, if you're really an 8 year old then forget it.

Let me know.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 05:23 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Todd lives on a lake so you can probably already figure out the kind of party there will be. BBQ, Boat Rides, sitting in the sun "BS"ing with everyone, it'll be cool. But there might be gay people (what mean of gay you want i understand :| ) there also but they won't bother you (hopefully) but wear your steel underware just in case
Is this a scrary invite . Thank you Cyberus , i'm an exchange student and i live with american host family , will they let me go with you, i'm not sure ? i want to join . tell me the day , maybe i can go ( hopefully)

i'm silly and little shy when i met stranger ( my english is bad too ) , but if that were some pretty French girl ............

Last edited by dvtq; 08-07-2006 at 05:27 AM..
Old 08-07-2006, 06:28 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvtq
Is this a scrary invite . Thank you Cyberus , i'm an exchange student and i live with american host family , will they let me go with you, i'm not sure ? i want to join . tell me the day , maybe i can go ( hopefully)

i'm silly and little shy when i met stranger ( my english is bad too ) , but if that were some pretty French girl ............
Don't worry about meeting strangers. I'll be there and can intorduce you to others. All you have to remember to say is, "Yep! Alizee's hot!!!"

I'll let you know when the plans are more definate. But there is no guarantee of a party yet but it looks like there will be one. We don't know the day yet, probably sometime around Saturday, 19 August.

Don't worry, the fags (as they call themselves) keep to themselves, if they even attend the party. But if they do, they are all real nice people. They are just sexually fucked up, that's all.

The young pretty French girl is a lot of fun to hang with, I know. But she has a boyfriend back in France, not to mention that T-Bo and Charles are trying to get into her pants. They won't! But she's a real funloving person.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 07:56 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Are all the hot french chicks taken? I need to move to France.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:07 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I don't know, but they got a lot of them there, that's for sure.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't know, but they got a lot of them there, that's for sure.

-Cybersoil
lol of course they have a lot of them there but i got a problem how is it that a hot american girl is not the same as a hot foreign girl
Old 08-07-2006, 01:50 PM

Jchase is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic
oh hey cane17. i thought i was the only floridian here. good to know
Nope you got me now too =P. Just east of Pensacola; well soon to be Daytona Beach at the end of the month.

Last edited by Jchase; 08-07-2006 at 02:48 PM..
Old 08-07-2006, 02:12 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500
lol of course they have a lot of them there but i got a problem how is it that a hot american girl is not the same as a hot foreign girl
It's the ole "grass is greener on the other side of the hill" syndrome, that's all. Plus the sexy accent.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's the ole "grass is greener on the other side of the hill" syndrome, that's all. Plus the sexy accent.

-Cybersoil
oh so I'm guessing you feel the same