Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Being late for work because you had to drive around looking for a convenience store with power so you can get your bucket sized fountain Coke/diet Coke mixture, after crazy storm shut down the area. Then no phones or internet at work (yay there was power!) So no cloud services which I hadn't realized we depended on so much. Then when I find a working soda fountain on the way home, the guy (nationality withheld) charges $2.43 for 44oz!

Tl;dr Crazy storms, cloud services, overpriced cola fixes.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

still can't find my goddamn battery charger
Old 07-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I want so, so badly to enjoy the hell out of this great song, but the audio quality is just so terrible that it distracts from the actual song. I understand and respect that it's supposed to be "lo-fi" but I would love a clearer version, or a cover that isn't awful (looking at you, Deadsy).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0RoHeHo84hg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone could be your brand new looooove~

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Rockstar still haven't said anything about gta v FOR 8 FRICKIN MONTHS
FUUUUUUUUUU
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Recline yourself

New battery charger was $72.9something because I couldn't wait for overnight shipping.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-skyrim rant, spoilers ahead guyz-

The Blades!

Okay, so I finally got my Skyrim disc back out and made a new character. I'm at the point where I've just been informed by Delphine that she and Esbern want me to kill Paarthurnax, and if I don't do it they won't help me anymore.

Let's think about that for a second. On one hand you have Paarthurnax, a dragon who is older than the hills and is generally a bro to you throughout your travels, always nice and helpful and like an old mentor. He did some bad stuff in the past but after his evil brother was banished he went off to meditate and taught the Greybeards some cool stuff like the Way of the Voice and the balance of life and power. He obviously has the self-control to resist the natural dragon urge to be evil and all-powerful and has helped mortals tremendously to boot. And now that the dragons are coming back and everything is chaotic he even wants to show the other dragons how to play nice and live in peace with the mortals in Skyrim.

Then you have Delphine and Esbern, the aging last members of a long-dead line of warriors who carry extreme prejudice against all dragons. They have no experience in their own line of work seeing as this is the first time dragons have been out and about in hundreds of years, not to mention one is a recluse who hides in the damn sewers of one of the worst cities ever (I think the only place I hated more than Riften was Markarth) and the other is in hiding, playing innkeeper in a backwoods village. From the first time you meet them they manipulate you, the Dragonborn, literally a gift from the gods themselves, for their own selfish means, making you drag your ass all over Skyrim while they sit in some ruins doing nothing just because they hate dragons. In fact, after all you did for them, when they have the nerve to ask you to kill your dragon bro, their reasoning for wanting 'Nax dead (the good dragon who will be INSTRUMENTAL in taking down the big evil one who's making the bad things happen in the first place) is that he happens to be a dragon and we hate dragons so yeah, get on that or you're out of the club.

Paarthurnax is worth billions of Delphines and Esberns so he will live, thanks.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
(I think the only place I hated more than Riften was Markarth)

The only reason I still have my house in Markarth is so I can enchant stuff and run out my door and jump off the cliff and land at Enlief (whatever) and Sons.

To add to your rant, why do merchants in Skyrim only ever have like 600 Septims? WHY CAN'T THERE BE LOADED-AS-BALLS GUN RUNNERS IN SKYRIM WITH 8000? I STILL HAVE LIKE FOUR COMPLETE SUITS OF DRAGONPLATE ARMOR I'D LIKE TO SELL OFF.

--------------------------

- Reading artofmanliness.com articles for 11 hours straight, completely throwing off my sleep schedule the day before I have to get up at 3am and go to college.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

f#ck raw
Old 07-10-2012, 04:15 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

The fact that no matter what kind of trail mix you get, no matter how much you shake it up or the size of the handful you grab, it is ALWAYS like 90% raisins...
Old 07-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

This ones for you Azhiri:

I hate haters...