Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-30-2013, 03:50 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

that is so awesome how much of Europe you have seen Scruffy. I spent all of my 27 years in Europe, but haven't seen a tenth of what you travelled. If take any pictures you should share them with us on some thrad
Old 11-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as my vacation schedule, this is what it looked like.
Wow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There are so many threads popping up so fast, it's hard to keep up with them all, especially when you work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day.
I hear ya... I work just a few hours less a week. It's tough. Anyway, like I said that's why I try to put things up on the forum in a nice little package when I can, so others don't have to take the time to search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
...And it was posted here yesterday before RMJ posted there.
With this ^^^^ I only meant that I didn't want him to get all the credit all the time. He might develop a complex or something. (Hi Ronny!)
Old 12-01-2013, 12:38 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
that is so awesome how much of Europe you have seen Scruffy. I spent all of my 27 years in Europe, but haven't seen a tenth of what you travelled. If take any pictures you should share them with us on some thrad
I will make a thread in the off topic forum. I also tried making some videos like I made before of driving along, filming while playing Alizee music, but I bought a camera mount so I could attach it to the windshield while driving, but it had a tendency to vibrate when driving above 30 and I don't know if my video editing program will correct it.

I also brought a usb stick I use with the player in my truck that has a lot of her recent songs, but the car I rented didn't have usb input, so I had to use a cd I grabbed at the last minute with her older songs.

As far as voting, I hadn't checked into it prior to getting there, because like I said, I really didn't think I'd be able to. I still don't know if maybe you had to set up an account with them first so they can deduct money when you vote. I guess I'll find eventually.