Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-19-2015, 02:49 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Hmmm. Guys, i have this idea of making a web site or maybe facebook account with the life line of Alizee. Collect all her videos, put the the right date, when and where it was made. Translations to english and any other language. That would be a huge project and take a lot of time, but it could be done little by little ? It would be our lasting present to future generations
Old 03-19-2015, 04:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It sounds like a great idea. Has anyone tried this before with Facebook? I don't know how you'd make all her videos available. I noticed not too long ago her performance of J'en ai marre at Festivalbar in Pistoia, Italy which I believe happened on 6/20/2003 had been taken down from Youtube. I tried to re-upload it but got nailed by Youtube.

Now I see the video is still available on a Japanese video site, but I think and I emphasize think, if it was posted on Facebook, they might nail it.

I also wonder if other of her videos may not be available for the same reasons.

The only way to find out for sure is go ahead and try it. Do a few at a time and if you do run into a problem like that, maybe just show some stills of that particular performance, along with the date.

Don't expect to get all, but I think you could still come with a very good site her fans would enjoy.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:30 AM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Music Video Database

There is such a site - listing all of Alizée's TV appearances and Music Videos in chronological order - that has been run by a Czech fan for the past 7 or 8 years. It looks like it has fallen out of maintenance but it would be a great project for someone to take over and run with it.

The current address is:

http://vdb.alizee.cz/

I had permission from the original owner of the site to capture the entire site in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf) but when the site changed hands in 2006 I lost that permission. But the original version is still there in my share if you want it.

The clips mentioned on the site are tied only to caps of the performances in question for identification purposes, which means they have avoided the problems of hot linking to Youtube posts. Doing so is only going to leave you with broken links very quickly and possibly your Facebook account closed. Remember -- both Youtube and Facebook are owned by Google and there is no escaping their wrath. There is a long trail of tears in this forum of fans grieving the clips being yanked from Youtube for "no reason."

If you still have your heart set on linking each post to a streaming vid, then I'd suggest you post them in one of the "Youtube-like" sites coming out of mainland China or Southeast Asia where the rules are a bit more... umm... relaxed.

http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_A...000000__ALIZEE

Good luck with this! It would be nice to see gasko's site recharged, updated and re-energized. A lot of the work has been done: it just needs some fresh blood to return it to it's former glory.

Last edited by digimaze; 03-20-2015 at 02:25 AM..
Old 04-07-2015, 10:56 PM

Here is another great video. Youpidou backstage. There is just something so incredible about watching her dance, even in this backstage video where she is dressed in bulky clothes that hide her great figure. I could watch this video all day long and not get tired of it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Old 04-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here is another great video. Youpidou backstage. There is just something so incredible about watching her dance, even in this backstage video where she is dressed in bulky clothes that hide her great figure. I could watch this video all day long and not get tired of it.

I just noticed - well it occurs to me that book @ .22 i'd guess is a chorus book for En Concert . Now that is a very rare item indeed perhaps not even cataloged or seen by many . Only hate to say but i'm pretty sure in that clip you only see her at the piano . I do believe that dancing parts no Jacotey only shown the other 4 girls and choreographer from EC ? ?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
Hmmm. Guys, i have this idea of making a web site or maybe facebook account with the life line of Alizee. Collect all her videos, put the the right date, when and where it was made. Translations to english and any other language. That would be a huge project and take a lot of time, but it could be done little by little ? It would be our lasting present to future generations
Facebook is fun and all but like a forum horrible for timeline organization so i'd recommend if you devote the time buy a .com and make your own site . It's not hard to learn at all and not so expensive one can depending on bandwidth use do it for 1-200 per year .

As for " all " her videos , something to consider i believe as we come into the video age . . The speed to transfer data and storage capabilities will make a more video demanding and user friendly world - as in to edit video and watch - more than any of us can imagine simultaneously . So i'd guess in years to come the 10% of what we see will turn into 110 percent once the bootleg ( adding the home video style camera and mobile phone ) videos . These edits we see again of any of her performance videos include 1/10 of what is actually recorded by the always multiple cameras . I believe the Alizeefans will be most demanding when it comes to seeing the cutting room floor footage . Kinda amazing nones leaked out yet . .

oh wait some has leaked out what was i thinking - nickelodeon for instance which isn't cutting room floor so to speak but considering that it's un-released video with no overlays et al . Pretty much bootlegged material from the cutting room floor .

Last edited by alizeefan; 05-13-2015 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-13-2015, 02:47 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
This video stimulates memories .... This is one of the old Matrix's videos, seems to me. That man was really amazing.
I remember ... ... several years ago when he was still active Alizee fan on youtube, I used to watch some of his videos. And he was indefatigable, he would made sometimes even a few Alizee fan videos per day, so that in a few years made them a couple of thousand, I think.
I watched many of his videos, and they were a great inspiration to me in thinking about Alizee.
Really a good find, ... brings nice old memories.

From the video: 2:20 What are you all staring at? ... 2:33 I am married to the fans. You are my life, voila!
xD

It seems that Matrix revived his passion for Alizee. See at his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MatrixFactoryGuy

Old 05-13-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
It seems that Matrix revived his passion for Alizee. See at his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MatrixFactoryGuy

That's great news!
Old 05-14-2015, 10:52 AM

Here's an interesting one he came up with.

Old 05-14-2015, 06:21 PM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

Well, in the Youpidou Backstage clip you can just see her boogie around a bit from 1:04 to about 1:15 which is kind of cool - also, is that none other than Mylène just visible at 1:52 (seated on the right making notes)?
Old 05-14-2015, 10:52 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Miss red in person.