Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Will you marry me?
Kidding, please don't take that offensively!
LOL, no offense taken.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Let's have a moment of silence for this fallen comrade. It is a sad day....[/QUOTE

- I have no idea where my case/cd for UEdS is.... none whatsoever
Yes indeed, hope you find that Jalen.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:35 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- I don't care if Alizée does like Twilight or not, I am not watching that damn series.

(Inspired by the recent conversations here http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=5391&page=6)
Old 07-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Edit:
[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Not going to lie at all. I'm a huge horror movie junky and all, but those fricken dolls still freak me out. I love the song! But that part of the music video is questionable.. why couldn't it have been giant teddy bears?!?
Quote:
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I loved Psych as much as any other album, but I'm just saying. Between a nice steak or a slab of delicious barbecued ribs, I'll be going for the ribs first, know what I mean??
See now thats what Im talking about. On the buffet of Alizée's music, like choosing btw a prime rib dinner or lobsterfest! Decisions, decisions. And I even like the Parler Tout Bas video too.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
- I don't care if Alizée does like Twilight or not, I am not watching that damn series.

(Inspired by the recent conversations here http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=5391&page=6)
????????? Dont have a clue what Twighlight is?

Last edited by RobandSandy; 07-19-2010 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-19-2010, 12:15 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
-I have never watched En Concert.
-I don't know why but whenever I see the cover of Psychédélices the look the Alizée on the left has on her face always cracks me up.
-She almost lost me once as a fan.
First one: Do you mean all the way through? If so then me neither. The thing is, I've never actually bought the DVD mainly because prices+shipping costs are ridiculous and I've been really short of money atm. I have watched all of the videos on YouTube though, there's a series of really good quality uploads of the whole thing. I've always watched them separately or in a muddled up order (the first En Concert clip I ever saw was Lui Ou Toi believe it or not!) And when I finally had a load of money, it was a choice between En Concert and Mylène Farmer Live au Stade De France. I chose Mylène simply because that DVD was nowhere to be found on YouTube.
Second one: Haha me too! Well I find both of the faces funny, the one on the left seems really exaggerated and the one on the right where she's biting the cake is just so hilarious! I do love them.
Third one: I'd be interested to know how if you're happy to tell the story. I'm not gonna judge you, in fact I came close to abandoning her in the space between Psych and UEDS (you know, when she was getting a load of new tattoos, wearing a load of makeup and creating an entirely new image). Luckily I managed to persuade myself to stick with her until UEDS came out and see whether I ended up liking it or not. Thankfully I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- I don't like Lui ou Toi or Cœur Déjà Pris... like at all.
I'm the same with JBG. It just really annoys me whenever I listen to it and I can't put my finger on why. Granted, Cœur Déjà Pris takes a bit of getting used to, I don't listen to it very often. I think it's because I find it a bit depressing (not because of Alizée's voice, more the music) but I do love Lui ou Toi (it's one of my favourites from Gourmandises, but the En Concert version has a lot more emotion in it imo).
Quote:
- uh.... I don't like En Concert all that much
CD or DVD? I think that more than 1/2 the enjoyment of En Concert is watching her perform, as a live album it's nowhere near as special and loses a lot of its magic.

Last edited by babyblue558; 07-19-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Old 07-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
-Used to beat it to her.... kidding.
-Sometimes when I hear her old songs before Phys. I get a "void" like feeling deep down like I'm missing something, because I did not know about her before then.
-Crazy obsession with her looks.
used to?

it's alright dude... I know Fall06 beats it on a daily basis
Old 07-19-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Never had a girlfriend since I've set the bar too high I have high standards
Same with me. I've never had a serious girlfriend. I mean I had a couple when I was 13 or so but they weren't serious relationships, it was just a bit of fun and probably a little silly. I'm just too picky, and I sorta have my sights set on a particular type of girl (guess who that's modeled on ) but the girls who tend to go for me are like the complete opposites of the kind I'm looking for. Not bad opposite, just not right and not what I'm looking for. Ahh frustrating.

Edit:

Quote:
Not going to lie at all. I'm a huge horror movie junky and all, but those fricken dolls still freak me out. I love the song! But that part of the music video is questionable.. why couldn't it have been giant teddy bears?!?
Definitely Mylène's influence!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
- Even after 3 years, I can't decide if I like or dislike the song "Mademoiselle Juliette." I've never had this with any other song or artist. I can't make up my mind about whether I like that song or not. It's like a gray area. I just feel like something's "missing" in that song to make it feel complete. But that's just me.
OMG SAME! It's sorta "alright". And nothing more. I can't put my finger on what's wrong, but I would have definitely preferred Lilly Town to have been a single from Psych.

Last edited by babyblue558; 07-19-2010 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
...when she was getting a load of new tattoos...
I know of the Tinkerbelle and the gecko. Does she have more tattoos that I don't know about?
Old 07-19-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
My biggest confession:

I sometimes wish that Alizée hadn't left MF and LB. I love her Gourmandises and MCE Era music so much more. Not only that, but I also really liked the Lolita appeal, and though obviously she got older, I'm sure something similar could've been attained.

THERE. I said it. It's out in the open now.
I used to be the same but now I'm loving Psych and UEDS Lili more and more. I just began to increasingly get the feeling that the Gourmandises and MCE image wasn't her at all, it was just a product manufactured by MF and LB. A damn good product, but a product nonetheless. Psych and UEDS is Lili doing what Lili wants and so those images are 100% her. She's much more free and not constrained to what will sell and appeal (as she was in G and MCE). For that reason alone, I got over my bias towards G and MCE Lili.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I know of the Tinkerbelle and the gecko. Does she have more tattoos that I don't know about?
One of her daughter on her right arm? I think... there might be others. I'm used to and accepting of them now but back when I found out about them I was a little shocked to say the least.

Last edited by babyblue558; 07-19-2010 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-19-2010, 12:42 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Epic.

What's under those classes?

for mine:

"...this is for fun" - FAL w/ RDS
"Salt" - ACR w/ ACOG
"Animal Mother" - M34 w/ grip
"Wesley Snipes" - M21 w/ Silencer (and thermal, if on Wasteland or Underpass)
"Michael" - Vector w/ RDS + Marathon & Lightweight (makes sense when you know my friend Michael, who's 5'1" and can literally run four miles without stopping or getting tired)

I haven't gotten to prestige yet. I don't play all that often, and by the time I get to prestige, the next call of duty has come out
M4 silenced, M4 with a baby monitor and holographic, TAR 21, Barrett .50 ACOG, UMP silenced with marathon, lightweight and commando pro (nooby i know), RPD with AT-4 and danger close. 2nd prestige lvl 39

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
This inspired me to do a quickie search on the WoW Armory for characters named Alizee and look what I found:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Aliz%C3%A9e (Not sure if everyone will be able to see that)

They went as far as to make an actual guild with her last name and everything. Doesn't look much like her, but still.

(also, they've made a few gear oopsies.. intellect? spirit? spell power? -gag-)
haha. Hunters >> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...adgar&cn=Hugme ftw.

Last edited by Människöpesten; 07-19-2010 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
alizee, confessions, list