Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2009, 04:14 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road
Default doesn't belong here at all, but

I'm very happy right now, why?

Because my garage sale is over, and I am happily dusting off my wallet and absolutely stuffing it....

so finally I have some lilly-cash now....

♫I can think of three cd's and a dvd that are going to get ordered tomorrow♫

---------
fuckin'a'..... turns out I'm banned from buying any cds or anything

Last edited by user472884; 09-13-2009 at 06:01 PM..
Old 09-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

Because my garage sale is over, and I am happily dusting off my wallet and absolutely stuffing it....

---------
*sigh*

i have no income to speak of now.

all i have is money going out, and none coming in!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:

---------
why were you banned from buying cds? and who banned you and from where? why am i being so curious?
sorry
Old 09-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
why were you banned from buying cds? and who banned you and from where? why am i being so curious?
sorry
well, if you know me, it's no secret that I am much happier having a constant stream of little new things here and there. I mean that, if I had a hundred dollars (or four hundred in my case) I'd be much happier buying a lot of little things like Alizée cds and camera filters and dvds and ocarinas and such...

my parents are both forcing me to "save my money". It's very odd that they tell me this when I have nothing to save for. I had a huge fight with my mom today, asking her why they make me save for the things I want only to later be denied of buying it. Her best case against me was "what if you break your arm and you can't work for a month".... I'm 15, I don't have a job, the only opportunities I qualify for are white collar......

I'd understand if I were to beg and beg for something, and the day after beg for something else. I understand and do work and earn my money...

they won't even let me buy a fucking tin of altoids.

*plus, I don't dare tell my dad about Alizée (life would turn into hell with a side of hell-fries), and my mom won't admit it but I can tell she doesn't like this whole thing.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well, if you know me, it's no secret that I am much happier having a constant stream of little new things here and there. I mean that, if I had a hundred dollars (or four hundred in my case) I'd be much happier buying a lot of little things like Alizée cds and camera filters and dvds and ocarinas and such...

my parents are both forcing me to "save my money". It's very odd that they tell me this when I have nothing to save for. I had a huge fight with my mom today, asking her why they make me save for the things I want only to later be denied of buying it. Her best case against me was "what if you break your arm and you can't work for a month".... I'm 15, I don't have a job, the only opportunities I qualify for are white collar......

I'd understand if I were to beg and beg for something, and the day after beg for something else. I understand and do work and earn my money...

they won't even let me buy a fucking tin of altoids.

*plus, I don't dare tell my dad about Alizée (life would turn into hell with a side of hell-fries), and my mom won't admit it but I can tell she doesn't like this whole thing.
Oh dang, sorry to hear that buddy i didnt show any signs of being an Alizée fanatic until a couple weeks ago to my parents. they looked at me funny, but they accepted it i guess. heh, i thought you meant that Amazon or ebay blocked/banned you from buying stuff, i was like what? that makes no sense. but again sorry about that. lol im almost 18 and i dont have a job yet either . I've only bought G, MCE and En Concert from what little allowance they give me . Hopefully though now that im almost 18, ill have more chances of being hired.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Oh dang, sorry to hear that buddy i didnt show any signs of being an Alizée fanatic until a couple weeks ago to my parents. they looked at me funny, but they accepted it i guess. heh, i thought you meant that Amazon or ebay blocked/banned you from buying stuff, i was like what? that makes no sense. but again sorry about that. lol im almost 18 and i dont have a job yet either . I've only bought G, MCE and En Concert from what little allowance they give me . Hopefully though now that im almost 18, ill have more chances of being hired.
the only people around me that know of Alizée are my mother, unfortunately my sister, and my close friends at school.

If my dad found out whoa nelly..... "why are you listening to some french chick... sounds like fag music (gourmandises), sounds like the stupid crap music the kids at your school listen to (psych)......"...... I'd never hear the end of that crap. I get enough from not knowing much about cars......

--------
BACK ON TOPIC
----------------

Are there any stores in America that do carry Alizée's albums? I've checked the cd sections of target and walmart and stuff, some other store that I don't remember the name of.... tower records went out of business right?

I'd greatly prefer to tangibly see and buy things such as these albums.... I'd hate to order them on amazon (at some point) and find I was shipped a cracked case or all the text in japanese (as has happened before)

Last edited by user472884; 09-14-2009 at 03:19 AM..
Old 09-14-2009, 06:58 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Are there any stores in America that do carry Alizée's albums?
Barnes and Noble should be able to order it for you

Old 09-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Barnes and Noble should be able to order it for you
really? would that triple the price?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:09 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
really? would that triple the price?
yes really and they are usually a little more expensive than some of the finds on amazon and ebay but sometimes cheaper

Old 09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

how can you place an order in advance? cuz it hasn't appeared on any of the sites yet, but i would love to place an order in advance on it.