Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée vs. Lindsay Lohan

This is not politically themed.

I read an article about how Lindsay Lohan decided to keep her name in the press by degrading Sarah Palin, so I took the ocassion to go to Lohan's MySpace page and leave her a comment.

This was the perfect opportunity to let her know that while she is out getting famous for being in and out of jail, rehab and generally being a
f*&^-up, there are others out there, such as Alizée, who use her time aside from performing to do charity work and keep a clean image that young women around the world can and do use to emulate, as a good example.

I felt great using Alizée as an example and contrasting our angel to one that is "famous for being famous" and not much else. (Lohan's movies are so forgettable).

It would be great, if any of you have the time, to sign on to Lohan's MySpace page and leave her a similar comment.

Last edited by C-4; 09-16-2008 at 10:01 AM..
Old 09-16-2008, 10:19 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

How could you even put Alizée's name in the same paragraph with Lindsay
Lohan.

Lindsay is a twit. Two women who are 180 degree difference in common sense.

Alizée has what she calls the perfect life. A life she could only dream of having when growing up.

Lindsay's life on the other hand is an absolute train wreck.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:11 PM

NeverMore is on a distinguished road

Maybe she really likes being that way, you never know what goes on in peoples minds
Old 09-16-2008, 01:13 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
How could you even put Alizée's name in the same paragraph with Lindsay
Lohan.

Lindsay is a twit. Two women who are 180 degree difference in common sense.

Alizée has what she calls the perfect life. A life she could only dream of having when growing up.

Lindsay's life on the other hand is an absolute train wreck.
Believe me, it was hard to put Alizée's name on there, but those Hollowood types are just so full of themselves. Real waste products! I have truly come to dislike a lot of their ilk, in favor of French artists over the last 5 years.
Worded in a non-swearing, direct way however, I gave Lo-life Lohan a barbed-wire enema, and let her know that there are A LOT of people world-wide that find Alizée so much better then Lohan and her friends in Hollowood, and I let her know why.

Sadistic...maybe. A pleasure to tear Lohan a new one and make her aware that there is someone who really does make a difference, have talent, beauty, brains, personality, literally everything and who is loved my millions of people world-wide, including me...my pleasure.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I liked parent trap. She used to be a cute little girl but now she's just a skank ho.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Lindsay never did much for me in the looks department, but I do respect the fact she can be attractive if she wishes to be. As for politics, it is usually not the place for entertainers since a portion of one's fan base is often aligned differently. As for Lindsay's problems, I do have sympathy. It is so sad to see such young folk (regardless of political alignment or status in life) destroy themselves. I see it with entertainers...I see it close to home...I see it with lives across the political spectrum.....very sad.

As for dropping lines on myspace, I would recommend against anything negative. Why be negative? Why point out failure to someone who is pretty cognizant of their faults and failures already? She may be famous, but I tell you....below the facade....there is a person there. And I bet that person isn't feeling very well. If you desire to say something, forget about politics....forget about examples....and just offer up some words of encouragement.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:55 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

How to kill your career in 10 seconds. Take a political stance.
No matter what side your on, you're going to alienate one side or the other.
The smart ones stay out of political discussion.
Stay out you have the whole pie to sell your talents to. Take a side you will lose any where between 30% and 50% of your fan base.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Lohan + politics?
Does not compute...

Anyway, i totally agree with the ogre. Flaming her can only lead to two things. Either she reads it and becomes really hurt from it, or (most thinkably) she just ignores it. If you want her to change then the chances that you do this through mySpace are pretty slim.

On the other hand, you might be able to convert some of her 'fans' which shouldn't be that difficult really

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

You're right C-4, it does feel good to use Lili as an example of how if you love what you do, you can succeed
Old 09-16-2008, 08:09 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I gave Lo-life Lohan a barbed-wire enema
*shudders*

There will always be people like Lohan and her fellow "hollywood types," strutting about using their stardom to impose their opinions on people. Lohan, ultimately however, does serve one purpose: making gracious, intelligent, and charitable people like Lili seem all the more wonderful. The eternal blackness of night only makes the brilliant day seem all the more glorious .