Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-12-2012, 04:34 AM

ItsJanieOhBaby is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Alizee is running low on money?

She is impulsive which means she probably spends a lot of money and she has not had a hit in a decade.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

hmm, she earned millions with her first 2 albums
quite recently she spent 1000$ for designer shoes
so i guess she s still a wealthy and pretty woman
Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She just got that new Rolex at $14K a few months ago. She also moved out of her parents place and furnished a new apartment so I don't think she is going on French public assistance anytime soon.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:54 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Yeah right. Have you seen her shopping habits? I just saw on instagram she ordered a ring from a jeweler that ranges from 510-1000 euros depending on the material.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Question is...where is she getting all this money?
Old 12-13-2012, 10:08 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Maybe she is renting some property/ies and earning some money from that... And getting a percentage of royalties from her hits...
Anyway, any property she bought back in the 2000´s has a lot more value now, but I don´t know exactly what she owns.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Her finances are something we know absolutely nothing about and we can only take guesses at it and here is my guess. I think with MF and LB, she may have been getting a small amount of the take, but compared to how much she has been making without them, that must now seem like a very generous take.

MF and LB went to the same college together and after many years of experience together, I'm sure they learned how to best invest their money. Now I'm sure they imparted on Alizee how best to invest her money and I'm sure if she would have continued in that direction, she would have been set for life, but then J.C. came into her life and pointed out to her what he thought of as a raw deal she was getting; a deal she realizes now was a great deal, but he convinced her to remove all her money from the influence of those two and she invested it in accordance with his advice.

Now being a rookie, he mismanaged her music career right into the dirt and I'm sure he mismanaged her financial situation too. There are so many people we see in the U.S. who win a large sum in a lottery and they don't know how to act. Within a few years they are broke and terribly unhappy, probably wishing they had never won. In the process, they've probably lost their freinds, their happines.

I think that is what is going on now. She lost the freinds she had when she is growing up. It's obvious she has no good advice as how to handle her music career, so I'm sure she has no good advice as how to handle her financial career, so I think she will go broke some time in the future. It could be next year or 10 years from now, but I don't think it's going to be that long.

She does not have a clue and it's obvious that those closest to her, have offered her nothing but one piece of bad advice after another.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-13-2012 at 12:13 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 12:19 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Yeah right. Have you seen her shopping habits? I just saw on instagram she ordered a ring from a jeweler that ranges from 510-1000 euros depending on the material.
This ^

Even if she gets some of this stuff free for promotional purposes, I'm fairly certain that Jeremy comes from a wealthy family as well and is not short of a few euros. Perhaps Alizee gets money from him for Anily since the break up, on top of royalties and various fees and advances for appearances, plus the occaisional lawsuit? I have no idea where Alizee gets all of her income from but given her spending habits + the cost of living in Corsica, I seriously doubt that she's anywhere near broke.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

As far as I know they still have that building in Villejeif they bought together in 2008. She probably got an advance from Sony on this new Album also.
Alizée as others have stated made money during her years with MF and LB so I'm pretty sure she has a nice nest egg started. Also remember she really hasn't spent much of her money up until now on herself. Think about it up until she eloped with Jeremy she was living at home with mom and dad. Once Jeremy came into the picture he was probably paying for all her living expenses other than what she splurged on herself. She went straight from the home on the golf course to her parents place. Other than shipping her and Annili's cloths and toys home she probably didn't spend much when it came to her moving expenses. If you look at her cloths she does have some nice pricey shoes and purses but most of what we see is off the rack regular clothing. It isn't like she is wearing designer outfits every day. Look at what she wears to the dance studio? Other than the shoes she doesn't have 50€ in those outfits total.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

We know one thing for sure...she owns at least one house and one care, she has enough money to splurge on tatoos, she has enough to buy tens of pairs of designer shoes (not even counting her regular shoes), she has enough money to buy very expensive clothes, she has enough to travel to Les Enfoires every year, she has enough to not have to get a regular job, she has enough to live in 2 places at once, she has enough to fly for appearances at various performances and appearances...I could go on and on...she has a crap ton of money and she is spending it at the same rate she has ever since she came back in 2007. I doubt she has any financial hardships right now.