Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-06-2020, 09:20 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default Most frequent posters on AAm in June [info-graphic]

Excel if kinda fun, right? At least I think so, I mostly just do this for fun, was sometimes a pain during Business Studies at school though. So in the month of June I decided to make a recording of every single post in AlizéeAmerica threads and compile the results into this table, all of which will be further elaborated on below...

This info-graphic records the number of things posted by each user over the 30 day period. Along the x-axis shows the time from the 1st of June to the 30th, and up the y-axis shows all the users that posted something during the month ranked by the total number of posts they made.

(Keep in mind that posts being deleted and automerged may affect the accuracy of these numbers, though such inaccuracies should be very minimal as there isn't too much being posted to keep track of, the iSpy feature is very useful for this. These recording don't include messages in the ChatBox or privately exchanged messages. The days recorded are based off of Australian Eastern Standard Time, certainly not the best timezone to use so apologies for the inconvenience.)

Each square in the main part of the chart shows one user's activity on one day. A '4' would represent the particular user in that row posting 4 things on that day.

The 'AH' column, second from the right shows the total number of posts from each individual user, with total number of posts on the forum (300) on the top, and average number of posts per user (~13.6) at the bottom.

The 'AI' column on the right shows the average number of posts from each user per day, and the average number of posts a day (0.45) of all the users that posted during the month, at the bottom of the column.

The row with the blue highlights at the bottom shows the total number of posts for each day (month average of 10), whilst the row just below that shows the number of unique users who posted at least one thing that day (month average of ~6.1 per day).

That's a lot of the same terminology repeated, hopefully it all makes sense

Some more specific statistics:

bebert057 was the most consistent user, posting exactly 1 thing a day, everyday in the 'share our photos of Alizée' thread.

Ben.daly, Scruffydog777 and CleverCowboy were the most frequent posters, all posting somewhere around 1.5 posts a day.

The most things posted by one user in a single day was Scruffydog777, posting 7 things that day (I guess it's in the name after all).

The 25th and 26th saw the joint highest number of total posts, with 20 each day, whilst the 17th and 14th saw the lowest number of posts of any days, recording just 2 each.

Despite the 25th and 26th having the highest number of posts, it was in fact the 3rd, 4th and 30th that had the highest number of unique posters, with all 3 of those days recording 10 people posting on the forum.

The most common number of posts across the month of all the users (that posted at least something) was 1, with DrSmith, alerizzi89, autumn.leaves, Bigdan and Davedel all posting exactlty once each during the month.

In terms of more general observations...

Aragorn97 went 17 days without posting anything after the 7th of June, then to return and post 6 things in the one day on the 25th.

Fall posted a relatively high 4 things on the very first day, only to post a total of 7 additional things across the rest of the month.

Scruffydog777 went 4 days without posting anything from the 8th to 11th of June, but still finished as the 2nd most frequent poster over the whole month, only 1 behind Ben.Daly in first (maybe I'm on here too much )

Throughout most of the month a top 6 seemed to appear in terms of the most frequent posters, including Ben.Daly, Scruffydog777, CleverCowboy, bebert057, Bamagirl and RedRafe.

So a big thanks to RedRafe for covering the socials, Bamagirl for always being easy to talk to and super kind in conversation, bebert057 for posting the daily photos, Scruffydog777 for being a fantastic depository of information and media, and everyone else too of course

You've all been very welcoming in the few months I've been here, I wouldn't be posting so much if I didn't enjoy this place, so thank you everyone!

Anyway, away from the sentimental stuff...
The month of July is currently being recorded, so I might make this a regular thing. Someone more proficient with programming could probably just make a bot that records this information more accurately, for now it's all done manually. If you have any ideas for how I could improve this system or general feedback/questions just let me know

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 07-06-2020 at 10:38 AM..
Old 07-06-2020, 10:34 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Excel if kinda fun, right? At least I think so, I mostly just do this for fun, was sometimes a pain during Business Studies at school though. So in the month of June I decided to make a recording of every single post in AlizéeAmerica threads and compile the results into this table, all of which will be further elaborated on below...

This info-graphic records the number of things posted by each user over the 30 day period. Along the x-axis shows the time from the 1st of June to the 30th, and up the y-axis shows all the users that posted something during the month ranked by the total number of posts they made.

(Keep in mind that posts being deleted and automerged may affect the accuracy of these numbers, though such inaccuracies should be very minimal as there isn't too much being posted to keep track of, the iSpy feature is very useful for this. These recording don't include messages in the ChatBox or privately exchanged messages. The days recorded are based off of Australian Eastern Standard Time, certainly not the best timezone to use so apologies for the inconvenience.)

Each square in the main part of the chart shows one user's activity on one day. A '4' would represent the particular user in that row posting 4 things on that day.

The 'AH' column, second from the right shows the total number of posts from each individual user, with total number of posts on the forum (300) on the top, and average number of posts per user (~13.6) at the bottom.

The 'AI' column on the right shows the average number of posts from each user per day, and the average number of posts a day (0.45) of all the users that posted during the month, at the bottom of the column.

The row with the blue highlights at the bottom shows the total number of posts for each day (month average of 10), whilst the row just below that shows the number of unique users who posted at least one thing that day (month average of ~6.1 per day).

That's a lot of the same terminology repeated, hopefully it all makes sense

bebert057 was the most consistent user, posting exactly 1 thing a day, everyday in the 'share our photos of Alizée' thread.

Ben.daly, Scruffydog777 and CleverCowboy were the most frequent posters, all posting somewhere around 1.5 posts a day.

The most things posted by one user in a single day was Scruffydog777, posting 7 things that day (I guess it's in the name after all).

The 25th and 26th saw the joint highest number of total posts, with 20 each day, whilst the 17th and 14th saw the lowest number of posts of any days, recording just 2 each.

Despite the 25th and 26th having the highest number of posts, it was in fact the 3rd, 4th and 30th that had the highest number of unique posters, with all 3 of those days recording 10 people posting on the forum.

The most common number of posts across the month of all the users (that posted at least something) was 1, with DrSmith, alerizzi89, autumn.leaves, Bigdan and Davedel all posting exactlty once each during the month.

Aragorn97 went 17 days without posting anything after the 7th of June, then to return and post 6 things in the one day on the 25th.

Fall posted a relatively high 4 things on the very first day, only to post a total of 7 additional things across the rest of the month.

Scruffydog777 went 4 days without posting anything from the 8th to 11th of June, but still finished as the 2nd most frequent poster over the whole month, only 1 behind Ben.Daly in first (maybe I'm on here too much )

Throughout most of the month a top 6 seemed to appear in terms of the most frequent posters, including Ben.Daly, Scruffydog777, CleverCowboy, bebert057, Bamagirl and RedRafe.

So a big thanks to RedRafe for covering the socials, Bamagirl for always being easy to talk to and super kind in conversation, bebert057 for posting the daily photos, and Scruffydog777 for being a fantastic depository of information and media

You've all been very welcoming in the few months I've been here, I wouldn't be posting so much if I didn't enjoy this place, so thank you everyone!

Anyway, away from the sentimental stuff...
The month of July is currently being recorded, so I might make this a regular thing. Someone more proficient with programming could probably just make a bot that records this information more accurately, for now it's all done manually. If you have any ideas for how I could improve this system or general feedback/questions just let me know
Nice work. I personally would certainly post more on the forum but I just don’t always have the time. When I have little time I always do something related to Alizee. For example, right now I’m converting some videos that I’m going to use for my video editing software. Luckily we have you to always pleasantly surprise us either with a drawing or something like this.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:55 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

That's cool! . Have you ever thought about learning a programming language? You may have fun with that.
I don't know how you could make the process automatic... I've heard people make a lot of bots using telegram, maybe you can start from there.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:07 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

That's pretty awesome.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

How cool and interesting. And thank you for the nice words. �� I completely agree with joebanana that your posts are often such nice and interesting surprises. You are a very much appreciated and valued member of this forum. I’m so glad you joined and that you enjoy it so much!
Old 07-07-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
How cool and interesting. And thank you for the nice words. �� I completely agree with joebanana that your posts are often such nice and interesting surprises. You are a very much appreciated and valued member of this forum. I’m so glad you joined and that you enjoy it so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
That's pretty awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Nice work. I personally would certainly post more on the forum but I just don’t always have the time. When I have little time I always do something related to Alizee. For example, right now I’m converting some videos that I’m going to use for my video editing software. Luckily we have you to always pleasantly surprise us either with a drawing or something like this.
Your comments are greatly appreciated as always everyone! It's cool to see so many people doing their own thing to contribute to the fandom, it gives me hope of the fan base living on for a long time, and I'm happy to be a part of it in someway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
That's cool! . Have you ever thought about learning a programming language? You may have fun with that.
I don't know how you could make the process automatic... I've heard people make a lot of bots using telegram, maybe you can start from there.
Never something I've really thought about doing, sometimes I'll have an idea and think "that would be a cool bot" but don't bother looking into it. How I'd get it to function I don't know, it would probably just make a recording of all the posts on the site which I'd have to put into excel myself. For now I'll leave it aside as something to consider in the future but to be honest it's not something I'm desperate to get done.
Thanks for the suggestion though!
Old 07-07-2020, 01:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Very interesting Ben.Daly and thank you for posting it. One thing I have to mention is I visit this forum just about every day. I don't know if there's a way of tracking that. If I don't see anything I can add a meaningful comment on, then I don't post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Very interesting Ben.Daly and thank you for posting it. One thing I have to mention is I visit this forum just about every day. I don't know if there's a way of tracking that. If I don't see anything I can add a meaningful comment on, then I don't post
That’s the same with me, Scruffydog. I visit the forum pretty much daily. I don’t always have something to contribute, but I all of the new posts. I also enjoy looking back through the old threads. There is a lot of great information to be found, but I rarely if ever comment on them.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:49 AM

Default July results

In case this is your first time seeing something from this thread, everything is explained in the thread's first post.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618

But without further to do, here are the results of how much people posted on AAm in the month of July:

bebert057 was again the most consistent user, posting exactly 1 thing a day, everyday in the 'share our photos of Alizée' thread, except for the 12th where bebert057 posted 2 things on the same day.

Scruffydog777, Ben.Daly and Alex Rien were by far the 3 most frequent posters, all submitting on average 2 or more posts per day.

The most things posted by one user in a single day was Alex Rien, posting 12 things on the 16th of July.

The 18th saw the highest number of posts for any one day, with 34, and it was the 15th of July that had the fewest number of posts for any day that month, with just 2.

The 6th, 18th and 23rd had the joint highest number of unique individual posters, with 10 each.

The most common number of posts across the month of all the users (that posted at least something) was 2, with Junkmale, Bigdan, Tradewind, Future Raptor Ace and baronstrucker all posting exactlty twice each during the month.

The arrival of Alex Rien onto the platform caused a huge jump in posts, not just because Alex was posting a lot, but because that also sparked plenty more replies and general conversation. From the 17th to the 26th, Alex Rein, Scruffydog777 and Ben.Daly all posted at least 2 things each every single day without break.

Fall was the only user to rank in the same place in order of total number of posts for any user compared to June, being the 9th most frequent poster in both months.

Overall, mostly due to the 3 highest posters in particular, there was an increase of posts compared to June of nearly +50%.

So that's the report for July, overall a very active month, some very interesting discussions as per usual and the Moi Lolita 20th Anniversary celebrations exactly a month ago from today.

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 08-04-2020 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-04-2020, 09:09 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Wow! That`s Interesting!