Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Yeah, I'm down with that. Much better. I'd probably sleep better too.
Oh and what I was going to ask you to do earlier was make the bedsheet with either the old Alizee logo or the Psychedelices Alizee logo using your amazing photoshop skills
Old 12-21-2010, 12:09 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Oh and what I was going to ask you to do earlier was make the bedsheet with either the old Alizee logo or the Psychedelices Alizee logo using your amazing photoshop skills
Oh, I'm flattered . I don't even have Photoshop. I use Gimp. If only I had Photoshop... One of these days I don't even think I'd be able to make a decent enough picture for that anyways. But I'm sure we could ask Pepon to do it
Old 12-21-2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Oh, I'm flattered . I don't even have Photoshop. I use Gimp. If only I had Photoshop... One of these days I don't even think I'd be able to make a decent enough picture for that anyways. But I'm sure we could ask Pepon to do it
Ooooh, well then I'm going to go download gimp and mess around with it I can't wait to use it! And yeah, Pepon is very good so he'd probably be glad to do it
Old 12-21-2010, 05:02 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ooooh, well then I'm going to go download gimp and mess around with it I can't wait to use it! And yeah, Pepon is very good so he'd probably be glad to do it
Yeah, it's not bad. Takes a bit to get used to but there are plenty of tutorials out there that help. The best part is that it's free .
Old 12-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Some people just take it a little too far.. I mean looks like there were 6 of Moi...lolita CDs, 6 l'Alize CDs, and a bagillion CDs of everything else. What's the point of having such excess?? I mean, I totally understand the urge to collect her CDs and stuff, but owning a thousands CDs, many of them repeats is a bit unhealthy.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Maybe they want to share? I got 3 autographed Casting Crowns CD's, just so that I could give them to my friends
Old 12-23-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Some people just take it a little too far.. I mean looks like there were 6 of Moi...lolita CDs, 6 l'Alize CDs, and a bagillion CDs of everything else. What's the point of having such excess?? I mean, I totally understand the urge to collect her CDs and stuff, but owning a thousands CDs, many of them repeats is a bit unhealthy.
Well, I am not going against you on this, actually I'm with you 100% on this. But when you saw a billion Gourmandises CDs on there, they are all releases from different countries...and they are ALL the different releases...craziness in my eyes...
Old 12-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, I am not going against you on this, actually I'm with you 100% on this. But when you saw a billion Gourmandises CDs on there, they are all releases from different countries...and they are ALL the different releases...craziness in my eyes...
I think that once you have one of each little thing that was ever released and yet you keep on chugging along, it's more of a dick waving contest then a purely fan-fueled hobby.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:14 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Simply sounds like he is a collector in addition to being a fan. It's his hobby.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Collecting is a hobby, not an illness, but I was beginning to think mabey I have become a bit obsessive about Alizée myself until I saw that collection!!!! Dream always and all ways!!!! My music collection is pretty large too. But my Alizée collection is only in its mere infancy. However I have posted this in several other posts. Alizée now has more material in my music collection than any other artist. Pretty darn good for only seeing her beauty and grace a very short 8 mos ago.

Tags
alizee, biggest, collection, merchandise, skyrock.com