Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2006, 01:57 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

I haven't read all of this thread, but I think everyone knows that we are not going to allow ANY illegal file sharing on this website. That should be obvious. I don't think any members of this forum would even want to share her music like that anyway?

If you are arguing over sharing her music on this website, then you don't have to because we aren't going to do that. The more albums she sells, the more albums she will make .. this isn't very complicated. I know I have actually bought a lot of her stuff multiple times just to show my support. I have 3 copies of the DVD that end up costing around 60$ after the exchange rate and shipping.

If it is within your means, definitely buy her stuff .. why wouldn't you? And if you can't buy it or for some reason want to pirate her music, then do it quietly and don't make a big deal about it .. if you do you are just asking for a fight ... lol

On a side note, that link at the top of the page that says "Buy Alizee CDs" .. that is a link to an Amazon Associate account that I have. This website has sold over $7,000 worth of Alizee stuff in just 6 months

That is pretty amazing, that shows that TONS of people are buying her stuff that probably otherwise wouldn't have. Amazon kind of sucks though, because of that 7 grand .. I have only made around 60$ for it. Most everyone trusts Amazon though, so I have decided to keep using it for that reason alone.

EDIT: also when we got "dugg" .. we sold $3,500 of Alizee stuff through Amazon in less than a week

Last edited by brad; 12-09-2006 at 01:59 PM..